• IP Copied!
  • Story Time!!!

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Let's take a break from all the drama that's been going on and have a good 'ol fashioned story time.
    RULES:
    -Each person must continue the story from the last person's post
    (i.e. Person #1: Once upon a time... Person #2: There was a boy who...)
    -It must be appropriate
    -Don't end it. I'll end the stories
    -Have fun

I'll start! ;)

There once was a girl who lived in the woods. She was a fair girl with rosy cheeks, slim figure, and such piercing eyes....

(Next person continue!)

MasterRabbi

1939, Poland. The young girl went into town seeking to purchase eggs and bread, little did she know that the Germans were coming. People watched as the german planes flew over their heads. The people were confused, until artillery shells started to tear buildings apart. The young girl ran as fast as she could, but death was faster. She heard a siren sound, little did she know that that was death himself. A stuka flew directly downwards, dropping a 500kg bomb on the girl. This was the beginning of what would become the bloodiest war in history. As the polish flag was taken down, the germans marched towards France...

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    1939, Poland. The young girl went into town seeking to purchase eggs and bread, little did she know that the Germans were coming. People watched as the german planes flew over their heads. The people were confused, until artillery shells started to tear buildings apart. The young girl ran as fast as she could, but death was faster. She heard a siren sound, little did she know that that was death himself. A stuka flew directly downwards, dropping a 500kg bomb on the girl. This was the beginning of what would become the bloodiest war in history. As the polish flag was taken down, the germans marched towards France...
    (Wow... I did NOT expect that :eek:)

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    Just before this bloody end, the girl had in mind
    (If only I had enough to feed my entire family...)

QueenMunchii

Mythical
    QueenMunchii
    QueenMunchii QueenMunchii
    A young boy saw his best friend fall to the ground. "Mary!" he cried out, as he ran toward her lifeless body. jumping over mounds of ruble. tear spew from freckled cheeks onto the cold hard ground. he wiped the hair out of her face and put a flower on her chest, knowing he could do nothing to save her. it seemed like seconds before the medic's came and hauled her away. later he watched her be burried with mournful people all around the grave sight. the little boy knew what he had to do........

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    He woke up in a room and all of a sudden he was back at the grave site, he looked at the grave then shot himself again. All of a sudden he was in a room again and a light flickered and he was back at the grave and he shot himself again. He suffered this fate hundreds of times then all of a sudden the room stopped and a metal door opened. A dark figure in the shadows approached the opening "Welcome to Hell" the voice said. As he tilted his head into the dim light it was none other than.........

JessePinktip

Mythical
    JaxonTeller
    JaxonTeller JaxonTeller
    The figure reached up and tugged on his hair. A lump of prosthetic skin fell to the floor and the figure looked at him. "you know who I am" the figure asked. The boy looked up "Hitler"........

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    The boy stared into the Fascist's dark eyes. He felt every bone in his body stiffen in fear. Sweat trickled down his face, pooling beneath his feat.
    Hitler smiled.
    "And vhat is a jugen like you, doing in a place like zhis? If you keep shooting yourself, you vill have no brains left!"

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    But this tiger had DETERMINATION. He rose up from the lava and smited Hitler where he stood. The tiger, with his magical healing powers, licked the bow a cured him of his gunshot wounds. The boy hopped on the tiger's back, and they dashed out of the bunker.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    The boy, too weak to stand up, just stood and watched as the fantastical tiger wiped out the entire brigade. It bounded back to the boy and swept him up onto his back, and they ran off into the woods, towards Switzerland.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    The tiger and the boy then went under the names Calvin and Hobbes to make sure they were not found.

Now, all we need to continue this story is the Calvin and Hobbes comic strip.
    -5 years later-

Attachments

• calvin-and-hobbes-friends.jpg
      calvin-and-hobbes-friends.jpg
      153.9 KB · Views: 4