• IP Copied!
  • Story Time!!!

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Then the bombs dropped.... Lots and lots of bombs. They fell on top of buildings, parks, people...

The war was ended....

THE END.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Ok new story, that one was kinda boring, tbh.

It's 3025, you're in a distant utopia, filled with extremely advanced technology. You step out of your luxurious apartment and get into your car... Little do you know, your car has been bugged.

Kanyay

Champion
    Kanyay
    Kanyay Kanyay
    Ok new story, that one was kinda boring, tbh.

It's 3025, you're in a distant utopia, filled with extremely advanced technology. You step out of your luxurious apartment and get into your car... Little do you know, your car has been bugged.
    Your car has become a time machine, the time on your car represents the year you travel to, unfortunately for you, the time is 19:43, as you start the cars engine, you are teleported to Stalingrad, the date is 4 January, bombers are flying above what was once a glorious city. You look to your right and spot a PanzerKampfwagen IV ausf. H moving towards you, a shell comes flying towards you and ricochets of your titanium built car. The tank commander opens his hatch and stares at the impervious car. You decide it's best to toggle your invisibility mode and fly off into the sky. You are unaware of how the bug occurs, and decide to land in an area with no one around to take a ****, before getting out you turn off the engine. The time is now 00:24, you start up the engine and get teleported to Rome...

QueenMunchii

Mythical
    QueenMunchii
    QueenMunchii QueenMunchii
    In Rome, everyone is looking down at their hand held device.. you honk the horn for them to get out of the way, but. it fails. everyone ignores you. you pull over to talk to a police officer, you stop the engine and get out. you walk up to the officer. "Hi sir" you say trying to get his attention. yet, he ignores you.. Why? you ask yourself.. this is odd, an elderly old man in white apparel walks up to you. "you dont know what time it is do ya?" he asked. i shook my head no as an answer. "4078" he paused "Your not supposed to be here.." he said to me while grooming his white handle bar mustache. "why not?" you ask "sonny boy.." he started paused again finding his words "Your dead" just then a car swerves and crushes the old man. you run get in your car start it up, next thing you know your in 1939 Poland. you just saw a little boy clinging to his dear friend after she was brutally bombed.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Flarp Doblegard happened to be the only person with the knowledge capable of fixing your bugged car. You drive up slowly next to his office and get out of the vehicle. You amble into the spacious workspace and see him sitting at his desk, repairing a Flux Capacitor. You ask him kindly if he can help you, you get impatient and yell at him.

"Hey old man! Can you help me fix my damned car??"

[In a very **** British accent] "Sir, please lower your voice. It is quite loud for my taste," Dr. Doblegard replies.

You stare at him with a mixture of 'wtf' and 'bish I will slap you.'

Captain_xWolf

Mythical
    Captain_Furno
    Captain_Furno Captain_Furno
    You look at him with the vision of a bat. Unable to keep your balance and a steady heartbeat, you fall to the hard ground only to be awoken by the static electricity that seemed to surge through the room. You are sitting on an old rocking chair. You can't help but get the feeling you weren't the only soul to sit on the forbidden chair. Your hands are being restraint by zip-ties. In front of you, you see a massive dark object. To your left, there is a desk with a mix of tools for a mechanic and the technology of a mad scientist. To your right is the person who had kidnapped you. He seemed to be wearing a mask that covered his face.

"Oh, so sorry to bother you at this time of hour, but I'm on the hurry. And it seems that you are too, especially when the clock is "ticking'". He gives a quick chuckle before moving on. He reminds you of the Joker.

"You see, you have one, little, little, teeny, tiny, microscopic item that I have not yet to obtain! You have something I desire..................."

Captain_xWolf

Mythical
    Captain_Furno
    You struggle as you try to get away from him, but your legs and hands are tied to the chair.

"HAHAHAHAHAAA!" He steps away from you.

"Aren't you a feisty little mongoose. I'll work on you a little bit more. You struggling even more only captivates my.... interests." He laughs once more.

"But the one thing I need isn't really tiny at all."

He walks towards the dark, massive object that's in front of you and sheds light upon it. It's your car...

"You see, time travel was only a dream to some inventors. But I.... I wanted to make it a REALITY! See, people like you don't understand the real reasons why the government doesn't want you to have time travel. Think about it... if it were to be invented, would they just give it out to you on a silver platter? You've seen it yourself! The whole system is being corrupted by men who think they have the power of the gods! I've been there, because I had the same power you have... or.. should I say, 'had.'"

You watch helplessly as you see him enter the car and start the engine.

"If anything, you'll thank me later for this."

You yell, "No matter what timezone! I will find you... and bish I'm gunna slap ya."

And in a blink of an eye, he vanishes... and for some reason, you can't help but think he's going to get some szechuan sauce...

JayIsTrash0307

Mythical
    JayFii
    JayFii JayFii
    you try to break free but there's a rat sitting next to you on a rope. it seems that if you cut free the rat would be free and slap you. You see dorky glasses and think of ways they can help you

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    You sit tied to the chair, struggling helplessly. What does he want with szechuan sauce? you think to yourself. You survey the room for anything that could help your predicament. You notice a conveniently placed rusty nail that could help you saw your way out of the ropes. You notice yet ANOTHER conveniently placed object that could help you escape; a knife.

You scoot your chair over to the knife, and, because it is crucial to the plot of this story, the knife slides across the room into a grate. Rip. So now you're forced to use the nail.

I hope you got your tetanus shots.

Captain_xWolf

Mythical
    Captain_Furno
    By trying to cut yourself free and tricking the rat to help you get out, you escape... Only to be witnissing the aftermath of the bombings of Poland, 1939. Three German Soldiers aim with their Mosin-Nagants. Bolt-Action rifles were relatively new at this era, and it was being drawn on you point-blank...

"Bewegen Sie sich nicht! Wie heißen Sie!"

You stand frozen with your hands in the air.

"Sprich jetzt! Oder ich werde feuern!"

Again you remain frozen... He talks to one of his comrades and then aims closer to your face.

BAANNGG!!!!!

You don't hear, see, nor smell anything. It's only white. But for once in your life, you feel free... But as quickly as you arrived, something pulls you back from the presence of peace.

You fall to the floor. It feels... Extremely hot... You stand up... No, it wasn't Hell... You look around with modern houses being burned to the ground... In front of you is your destroyed house... To your right is your car. Stepping out of the car is the scientist.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    The scientist walks up to your fallen body.

"Parting is such sweet sorrow. Forgive me, mein freund, but I am not British. Ha! You fell for my trick, and now you will pay."

You watch as your neighborhood is burned to the ground. Children cry for their mothers; mothers cry for their children. There is nothing but absolute chaos.

The scientist holds up a remote detonator.

"No--," you wheeze.
    "Avidazen, stupid saumensch."

With that, he presses the button on the detonator and the time machine car explodes, and the entire city is engulfed in a foggy, mushroom cloud.