• IP Copied!
  • Suggestions to help better players experience

AlphaDemonQueen

Mythical
    AlphaDemonQueen
    AlphaDemonQueen AlphaDemonQueen
    Alright. Hi everyone,
    I know You all have some wonderful suggestions that should be seen. I feel like they should happen. I know it may take some time, but they should happen. I am making this post to better peoples experience on the server to make them have a good/amazing experience on this server. The last few months I have been playing the player count has been going down. I want your suggestions on ways to keep up this player count and make new players want to join here.

If You have any suggestions, don't put like "make something" put a suggestion, how that would better the server + the player count and help your experience.

Please keep this clean and on topic of suggestions.

Yove

Mythical
    Yove
    Yove Yove
    Fix TMD-1-4 Lagspikes, Do a full reset (cough read Jahango's post on resetting everything), this would give all players an equal playing field, Give OG's TMDOP, give roleplayers TMD Realism 1 with pvp and 2 with PVE, remove TMDC, put HN with "other gamemodes".

2Lily

Mythical
    2Lily
    2Lily 2Lily
    You can’t help the player count. People blame it on toxic community but that’s a fat lie Minecraft itself is toxic & dying, the server has changed so much it’s up to the owners to fix the problems and each individual player to decide if they want to come back. Also, my suggestion is people need to stop focusing and attacking everyone else in the community and learn to better themselves :)

xxAlyssa

You can’t help the player count. People blame it on toxic community but that’s a fat lie Minecraft itself is toxic & dying, the server has changed so much it’s up to the owners to fix the problems and each individual player to decide if they want to come back. Also, my suggestion is people need to stop focusing and attacking everyone else in the community and learn to better themselves :)
    YES ***** I LOVE YOU

Diligen

Titan
    HooverVC
    HooverVC HooverVC
    no i like beating up bad staff

Yove

Mythical
    Yove
    Yove Yove

I find it funny how people attack others in the community over being called things like "toxic" "og" or "roleplayer" really shows the age range of our members :)

gabrielmaennl5

Mythical
    gabrielmaennl5
    gabrielmaennl5 gabrielmaennl5
    how about instead of some random helper trying to get their posts up you encourage people to post suggestions where they are supposed to lmao
    https://havocmc.net/forums/ideas-and-suggestions/

You’re presence in this thread is entirely pointless. Unless you actually want to contribute by at least commenting something useful then go for it.
    You lack respect, as well as to Alpha who is just trying to get in contact with the community she is apart of, a community she is attempting to help out by giving players a chance to respond to an active staff member of the server with ideas that she could forward up to the higher staff members. At least try to see the bigger picture here instead of trashing the thread as well as other people.
    Learn some respect.

AlphaDemonQueen

Mythical
    AlphaDemonQueen
    You’re presence in this thread is entirely pointless. Unless you actually want to contribute by at least commenting something useful then go for it.
    You lack respect, as well as to Alpha who is just trying to get in contact with the community she is apart of, a community she is attempting to help out by giving players a chance to respond to an active staff member of the server with ideas that she could forward up to the higher staff members. At least try to see the bigger picture here instead of trashing the thread as well as other people.
    Learn some respect.
    Thank you

Kendrq

Famous
    Kendrq
    Kendrq Kendrq
    Fix TMD-1-4 Lagspikes, Do a full reset (cough read Jahango's post on resetting everything), this would give all players an equal playing field, Give OG's TMDOP, give roleplayers TMD Realism 1 with pvp and 2 with PVE, remove TMDC, put HN with "other gamemodes".
    Good suggestions (though we know that TMDOP is already in the works to come back), thank you for contributing positively to this thread.
    Get a damn anticheat
    Get more and more competent staff
    Fix HN, MM, MW, and TMDC
    Balance PVP
    Actually ban people who are blatently cheating
    Get a Community Manager
    Also good suggestions, though things such as "more competent staff" and "balance pvp" are vague. What exactly are you personally looking for in staff, and what PvP components do you want altered?

As for those of you that are just here to be disrespectful or to start more arguments, just drop it. Please. This is a nice way to get a brief, organized list of suggestions from the players. Overall good content here so far.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Remove tier 4 guns and riot from shop as buyable items

Make infinite money not work on guns and armor so the economy isn't flooded with these items

Make everything that is in shop sellable on right click (ex left click to buy a barret, right click to sell a barret). Also make prices for buying higher than the sell prices (ex buying a barrett is 2k, selling is 1k)

Go back to using chests for loot. The current 3d bags (although cool) cause a bit of lag + if server lags when you open the bag it dissapears and the items inside are lost.

Fix random lag spikes on all tmd servers. This more than anything is shafting the experience of pvpers and rpers alike.

Give the old high res texture pack back, and leave the current one as the low res one (like you did before removing the high res pack)

Allow kits to work in an sz.

Give OGs TMDOP in place of TMD1

Tmd2 should be current pvp system
    Tmd3 should be no pvp
    Tmd4 should be RP, maybe with a command to toggle wether or not you want to allow players to hurt you (or something like that)

Fix HN

Give back the ad thing that gives crate rewards. That would slightly help finances, and would give people a way to get crates other than just voting.

Get more staff above helper, since helpers can only really moderate chat :(
    Also remove apprentice rank as it just seems silly to have a rank that has less perms than helper (which has almost none).

Add ability to remove the mag from a fully loaded gun so that I don't end up throwing out 50 billion mags that are stuck in guns.

Buff the sawed off to have more pellets (4-6)

Make p90 have 50 bullets. If you don't want to change it, please change name to the Ps90 which DOES have a 30 bullet clip (but it can technically also take the 50rnd if im not mistaken). You wouldn't need to change the model for the current p90 since both guns look almost the same.

Add suppressor attachments so every zombie in the area doesn't immediately agro on me when I shoot out a window because Im too lazy to use/can't find the door. This would also be good for pvp as it would make zombies less of a hazard and allowing people to focus on the fight.

If above is added, don't let shotguns or snipers be suppressed. This reduces the amount of textures you need to make as well as makes these high damage weapons slightly less op.

(If HD pack is added) Add camos for those guns too. If you don't want to I or Rejante probably will.

Make RPG actually kill things with a direct hit. As of now I need to 2 tap zombies with it when one rocket should be enough.

Make flamethrowers use fuel cans as ammo. One fuel can is one clip.

Command to get a compass while in the world so that every new player isn't getting lost because they dropped their compass. I know there is an online map but some people (like myself) have bad pcs that instantly die the moment they attempt to open a link when they have a game going.

(Not sure if this exists) command to see a specific tutorial, in case you forgot how something works.

Ability to sell cars

Increase car rarity. I can grind at the warehouse and get a few stacks of vehicles in about an hour.

Fix glitch where if server lags while using medkit I get stuck with an open medkit that I can't remove/drop.

Fix item lag when moving stuff in my inventory

Fix thing where if server lags when I enter a bag I get booted from the bag inventory and it despawns.

Remove ELO. It's almost as useless as me in any pvp situation.

Get a smaller map. I like the current one, but it gives me aids when I need to walk somewhere. Also more detailed areas (EX Atlanta) are a bit laggy even with optifine and all settings on lowest possible setting :/

Make community manager rank and give it to a few staff members/ open applications for it. That way we as a community
    1.Dont need to bother you (owners)
    2. Can help to improve an idea and make it work for the server BEFORE showing it to owners.
    3.Know who to publicly hang if our ideas aren't getting to the owners.

Add airdrops/ loot caches that spawn (maybe every 3 hours) so people can have other things to do. Id say don't do these on PVE servers as it would basically be free handouts. On pvp servers it makes you actually earn it. Also multiple locations would be good so that someone can't just fortify the only drop point.

-If I think of something else I will post it later-

Last edited:

AlphaDemonQueen

Mythical
    AlphaDemonQueen

Make infinite money not work on guns and armor so the economy isn't flooded with these items

Make everything that is in shop sellable on right click (ex left click to buy a barret, right click to sell a barret). Also make prices for buying higher than the sell prices (ex buying a barrett is 2k, selling is 1k)

Go back to using chests for loot. The current 3d bags (although cool) cause a bit of lag + if server lags when you open the bag it dissapears and the items inside are lost.

Fix random lag spikes on all tmd servers. This more than anything is shafting the experience of pvpers and rpers alike.

Give the old high res texture pack back, and leave the current one as the low res one (like you did before removing the high res pack)

Tmd3 should be no pvp
    Tmd4 should be RP, maybe with a command to toggle wether or not you want to allow players to hurt you (or something like that)

Fix HN

Give back the ad thing that gives crate rewards. That would slightly help finances, and would give people a way to get crates other than just voting.

Also remove apprentice rank as it just seems silly to have a rank that has less perms than helper (which has almost none).

Add ability to remove the mag from a fully loaded gun so that I don't end up throwing out 50 billion mags that are stuck in guns.

Make p90 have 50 bullets. If you don't want to change it, please change name to the Ps90 which DOES have a 30 bullet clip (but it can technically also take the 50rnd if im not mistaken). You wouldn't need to change the model for the current p90 since both guns look almost the same.

Add suppressor attachments so every zombie in the area doesn't immediately agro on me when I shoot out a window because Im too lazy to use/can't find the door. This would also be good for pvp as it would make zombies less of a hazard and allowing people to focus on the fight.

If above is added, don't let shotguns or snipers be suppressed. This reduces the amount of textures you need to make as well as makes these high damage weapons slightly less op.

Add camos back? If yes also add camo crates to shop.

Make RPG actually kill things with a direct hit. As of now I need to 2 tap zombies with it when one rocket should be enough.

Command to get a compass while in the world so that every new player isn't getting lost because they dropped their compass. I know there is an online map but some people (like myself) have bad pcs that instantly die the moment they attempt to open a link when they have a game going.

(Not sure if this exists) command to see a specific tutorial, in case you forgot how something works.

Ability to sell cars

Increase car rarity. I can grind at the warehouse and get a few stacks of vehicles in about an hour.

Fix glitch where if server lags while using medkit I get stuck with an open medkit that I can't remove/drop.

Fix thing where if server lags when I enter a bag I get booted from the bag inventory and it despawns.

Get a smaller map. I like the current one, but it gives me aids when I need to walk somewhere. Also more detailed areas (EX Atlanta) are a bit laggy even with optifine and all settings on lowest possible setting :/

Make community manager rank and give it to a few staff members/ open applications for it. That way we as a community
    2. Can help to improve an idea and make it work for the server BEFORE showing it to owners.

Add airdrops/ loot caches that spawn (maybe every 3 hours) so people can have other things to do. Id say don't do these on PVE servers as it would basically be free handouts. On pvp servers it makes you actually earn it. Also multiple locations would be good so that someone can't just fortify the only drop point.

Wow, Youve got some good ideas! Thank you for your input on this!

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante

Tmd3 should be no pvp

Fix HN

Ability to sell cars

i can do textures lol

Kendrq

Famous
    Kendrq
    Kendrq Kendrq
    Camos never left, just use /gunskin while holding the gun you want to place the camo on. /camos still allows you to choose from your available camos, and camo cases are in the shop currently.

You made a lot of great suggestions if I'm honest. I'd like to see a decent amount of them hopefully be implemented in the future.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Camos never left, just use /gunskin while holding the gun you want to place the camo on. /camos still allows you to choose from your available camos, and camo cases are in the shop currently.

You made a lot of great suggestions if I'm honest. I'd like to see a decent amount of them hopefully be implemented in the future.
    Oof I thought camos were removed with the HD pack, guess I was wrong. Editing now.