• IP Copied!
  • The Future of TMDPVP/TMDC

Agree?

• Total voters

xdeclanlee

So, to start this off, I want to clear up a few things.

Most of you will know me as the person who made over 150 The Mining Dead videos on YouTube and the guy who always fought to make the server better.
    As the community of people who built up your server and allowed you create this platform for players to roam, we are told that we are toxic on the daily basis and thrown in the trash away from the rest of the servers population.
    Unfortunately, the players of TMDC have no choice to be toxic as you have been treating us like garbage. For example, Valp today said that staff as a collective are simply waiting for TMDC to die out and don't insist on doing anything for TMDC. (!!!!, not a nice way to treat your player base!)

This forum post is not me being toxic, but to try reach out to you - one last time.

We understand that you believe TMDPVP is the future of HavocMC, and if you want to pursue that, you're more than welcome. I believe personally it is way too late to merge the servers because unfortunately they've been split up for too long that there is too much of a gap between knowledge of each server.

However, my idea is this -
    Make TMDPVP, TMD-REALISM. Most the people who play this server play for the more slow based PVP action and a more realistic environment to survive in, however new-comers when joining would be tricked into believing it revolves around PVP, which really isn't the case.
    This would mean any PVP players would leave the server as they would think that is all Havoc has to offer them PVP wise.

Make TMDC, TMDPVP. This would simply make more sense as we all know TMDC is for more fast paced action and a more competitive and strategic game mode.
    You could also include things on this server such as Infinite Money for all, more PVP related kits and increased loot rate, especially for vehicles/legendary items.
    Also, add zombies back lol.

Also, for the new comers, you could add the new map into it so that the builds are up to date and look fresh, however for the time being I would recommend down sizing the map just because for fast based PVP there is not enough players to fill the whole map.

I know in your vision you only see TMDPVP working out, but in the short term and long run you will notice the server will have more players as you will be catering to both sides of the party.

Taking my suggestion into account would also make it easier to advertise as you'd be able to show off many different elements HavocMC has to offer and at least one of them would be enjoyable to the viewer, also basic maths proves you'd have more players then you originally planned.

Another few suggestions I have -
    Please care about us! Although we like PVP, we aren't all toxic and horrible! We don't want hackers on our server, we don't want ban evaders but we also want new comers to be able to join. I'd recommend promoting more TMDC staff members.

Remove the Level 10 join! All we need is active staff, a good anticheat and a good anti-vpn. That is enough to stop ban evaders.

Add a painkiller cap, 15cps.

Maybe get a developer to look into the gun switching cooldowns as some combos are very overpowered right now.

On behalf of the remaining og's, thanks for you're time c:

Yes Declan! I know you hate me but I understand you and I have same opinion as you. Original TMDC pains made HavocMC popular. TMD servers with OG Pains had TMD-1 and TMD-2 servers both full. TMDPVP isnt based on skill because Its only about who shoots first and not really about a skill. On TMDC you have space to improve, getting better in combos, paining and In the pvp in general. Look at Potpvp for example. Its been here for years and Its still the same, you are playing on one map and you are doing still the same with still same items but people play it because they can IMPROVE! ON TMDPVP you cant improve with cooldown medic items when you dont have time to heal when you are getting spammed by gat gun or barrett. You should really consider doing these things that Declan wrote here because Im sure that everyone would like it.

Kakreth

literally can't argue with any of his points (except for the pain cap, there already is one and its 10 pains per second u cant get a 15 per second cap as minecrafts 20 tic system means you could have a cooldown of 1 tic per pain (max 20 pains per second) or cooldown of 2 tics per pain (10 pains per second))

Snek87

Famous
    Snek87
    Snek87 Snek87
    You personally have some good points here. How do you feel about the gun rebalances though? should they only be added to the tmdpvp or also add it to tmdc. Cause personally, I hate comboing. xD

xdeclanlee

You personally have some good points here. How do you feel about the gun rebalances though? should they only be added to the tmdpvp or also add it to tmdc. Cause personally, I hate comboing. xD
    The Warzone guns, and I speak as a collective for TMDC players doesn't work for us. That's more a thing for the realism players.

Babin_Downs

Yes Declan! I know you hate me but I understand you and I have same opinion as you. Original TMDC pains made HavocMC popular. TMD servers with OG Pains had TMD-1 and TMD-2 servers both full. TMDPVP isnt based on skill because Its only about who shoots first and not really about a skill. On TMDC you have space to improve, getting better in combos, paining and In the pvp in general. Look at Potpvp for example. Its been here for years and Its still the same, you are playing on one map and you are doing still the same with still same items but people play it because they can IMPROVE! ON TMDPVP you cant improve with cooldown medic items when you dont have time to heal when you are getting spammed by gat gun or barrett. You should really consider doing these things that Declan wrote here because Im sure that everyone would like it.
    True dat!

MrCalimero

Mythical
    MrCalimero
    MrCalimero MrCalimero
    I agree with all but 1 point you made. That is the infinite money for all. Players spend so much money trying to get it it wouldn't be fair if others got it out of nowhere. I do think the server switching is a good idea. Also removing level 10 minimum to join it. To compensate this so no hacker will get on they need staff members from TMDC (which they are currently not accepting for things that happened so long ago no one even cares anymore). Anti cheat and antivpn are also a good thing, but they need to make it right. The painkiller cap needs to be tested first, but I think a 15 cps cap will be good for the server. Combo's atm are overpowered. I suggested that the server went back to the old mechanics of bikepvp, accurate barret no scoped and a spas that can actually kill a full jugg. Although some players disagree with me on that. The cooldown would also be a good thing since many many players use macro's or an overpowered combo to kill full juggs in .5 seconds.

Also for the bugs. I noticed that a few days ago I saw a practice server on HavocMC. I don't think this is where developers should spend there time on. There are so many bugs on TMDC right now that I can not even count. The bugs in the teams system have been here since 2017 I think and I have reported it to developers in DM's on discord. I think that instead of spending time on making practice servers and making new content, they should fix most of the relevant and annoying bugs first and then they can divide their time in fixing bugs and making new content for players.

MrCalimero

Mythical
    MrCalimero
    MrCalimero MrCalimero

I think that combo's kind of is the new playstyle with these mechanics. No one can change that but yes I can see how it is annoying if you do not know how to do it. Although you could learn how to :)

Babin_Downs

I agree with all but 1 point you made. That is the infinite money for all. Players spend so much money trying to get it it wouldn't be fair if others got it out of nowhere. I do think the server switching is a good idea. Also removing level 10 minimum to join it. To compensate this so no hacker will get on they need staff members from TMDC (which they are currently not accepting for things that happened so long ago no one even cares anymore). Anti cheat and antivpn are also a good thing, but they need to make it right. The painkiller cap needs to be tested first, but I think a 15 cps cap will be good for the server. Combo's atm are overpowered. I suggested that the server went back to the old mechanics of bikepvp, accurate barret no scoped and a spas that can actually kill a full jugg. Although some players disagree with me on that. The cooldown would also be a good thing since many many players use macro's or an overpowered combo to kill full juggs in .5 seconds.

Also for the bugs. I noticed that a few days ago I saw a practice server on HavocMC. I don't think this is where developers should spend there time on. There are so many bugs on TMDC right now that I can not even count. The bugs in the teams system have been here since 2017 I think and I have reported it to developers in DM's on discord. I think that instead of spending time on making practice servers and making new content, they should fix most of the relevant and annoying bugs first and then they can divide their time in fixing bugs and making new content for players.
    Fery good!

Kakreth

Combos are literally the only way to kill fulls right now. My suggestion was to buff the katana and make the gun delay a bit higher.
    also buff the damage a bit on some of the guns like the deagle and spas and barret, so u cant combo in .1 second with them but hitting all urshots hurts

Chris_XP

Like you said, the server's first mistake was dividing the community so much in the first place and ultimately leaving it too late to remedy if they even wanted to. It's rather disheartening to see that TMDC is treated like a cancer they're trying to scrape out their system (and people wonder why this specific gamemode is the most toxic)(also, mine wars deja vu). anywayyys, I digress. I agree that renaming TMDC and removing the level 10 requirement would make it more accurate and appealing to newer players.

Combos seriously need to be sorted, and I'm fairly certain in some instances people have abused these with macros making it practically un-survivable.
    Agree about loot. Garage bags should definitely have more vehicles and overall more relevant loot. I've found apples in them before.

A VPN blocker, A better anti cheat and more active staff are some variables which would definitely improve the server. Ban evaders on alts roam TMDC for hours more often than not.

Again, I hate to reiterate a point which has probably a novel's worth of mentions at this point but the bugs are an issue, some of which have existed for years, there's no two ways about that.

Last edited:

Kakreth

ALSO BRING BACK SLOW PAIN BUYING, NONE OF THIS FULL INVENTORY OF PAINS IN 10 SECONDS BS, I REMEMBER WHEN FULLS USED TO TAKE 9 STACKS OF PAINS 20+