• IP Copied!
  • The Good Old Days

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    I agree with the auto clicking part of this post.

As for the map, a new smaller map is almost done that should play like the old one.

Mangled will not be unbanned any time soon, and his video he made falsely slandering staff and server didn't help, especially when he didn't correct it.
    The new map is good. Don't get me wrong. But what he was trying to say was that many people like the old map because they liked having wars and they don't think that this map was made with wars in mind. or something

(What about bike pvp, that was always fun)

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    I agree with the auto clicking part of this post.

As for the map, a new smaller map is almost done that should play like the old one.

Mangled will not be unbanned any time soon, and his video he made falsely slandering staff and server didn't help, especially when he didn't correct it.
    Maybe make a cps limit, not too low but not too high. Then autoclickers could maybe get frozen in place and instantly die for their crime, then get banned? idk

Brqd

I say we should bring back bike pvp, it is completely broken right now that you cant do anything. (Only tmdo maybe?)
    Ehhhh, Bike PvP was awful and took no skill. Ground fights on the old map were always the best. I'm glad they got rig of bike pvp because "The Good Old Days" was back when bikes werent even on the server. I dont know your old IGN so I'm no sure if you were around back then, but I'm TheOriginalRed and I played about 3 years before bikes were invented. What I'm saying is TMD was much more fun before the huge update and the bike update.

SomeDumbCat

Bikes are way to easily broken and also its more realistic that I can shoot you with my barret 50 cal while driving but I cant drivew past you with my katana out to the side? :/ So please dont comment needs to be real already debuffed bikes and I honestly enjoyed bike pvp used to be able to get away but now you just get 4v1ed and bikes break so easily that doesn't help anyway. #GoodOldDayBikes

SomeDumbCat

Brqd in my opinion bikes were in some of the "good old days" because they have been on for so long and Im not asking for bike wars again just more realism with it.

SomeDumbCat

Heres a cool 1v1 video I did
    just me 1v1ing a player better than me and maybe I clutch it maybe I dont :D ( Long time ago was taken last year)

Brqd

Brqd in my opinion bikes were in some of the "good old days" because they have been on for so long and Im not asking for bike wars again just more realism with it.
    I personally would rather get 4v1ed on foot than drive in circles on a bike to basically become unkillable in a 4v1. I just think that bikes are an easy way for someone to live that should have died in an outnumbering situation. That's just me though, and Jahango, and Kyorashi, and all of the old Myth, and others. But ya know.

Breezepelt

Mythical
    Breezepelt
    Breezepelt Breezepelt
    I wish one day the good days will return... but I fear it may never come back... thats exactly why I quit. tmd isn't the same anymore. I've dealt with it for as long as I could but I can no longer stand it... I wish the old days were still current days...

SomeDumbCat

I mean I was an old member on Myth and I am just talking about the katana part I can still bike off if I want I just think a katana should work on the bike.

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    Ehhhh, Bike PvP was awful and took no skill. Ground fights on the old map were always the best. I'm glad they got rig of bike pvp because "The Good Old Days" was back when bikes werent even on the server. I dont know your old IGN so I'm no sure if you were around back then, but I'm TheOriginalRed and I played about 3 years before bikes were invented. What I'm saying is TMD was much more fun before the huge update and the bike update.
    Yeah i remember you. I have been JacksonPanda and JacksonPanduh

Brqd

Gonna start a YouTube series on building the new map when I get back from Spring Break
    I think what Pawndah was asking is if the all the places is this new smaller map will be the same in comparison to the Old Map. Like will Atlanta be to the left of Berx and will the famous buildings of Atlanta be in the same areas in comparison to the old map.

_VC_

Famous
    _VC_
    _VC_ _VC_
    I think what Pawndah was asking is if the all the places is this new smaller map will be the same in comparison to the Old Map. Like will Atlanta be to the left of Berx and will the famous buildings of Atlanta be in the same areas in comparison to the old map.
    No it won't be exactly how it was. However berx is still gonna be close to Atlanta stll as well as some other locations. I don't know if we are having any other safezones besides berx, but then again I haven't been on the build servers in 2 weeks so a lot could've changed. I am, for the most part, in charge of the new Atlanta. What I've done so far as take a lot of the skyscraper buildings from the new map, scaling them down and then placing them all within a short distance of each other to create a focal point for fighting, like in the classic Atlanta. So like I'm not using any buildings fron the classic Atlanta but I'm recreating that intense war area which so far is turning out a lot more intense than the old Atlanta. You'll see what I'm talking about in the video once I do it. Also the CDC is gonna be more in the middle-ish part of Atlanta instead of on the sides, since I know CDC is usually a hot spot. I haven't done any comparisons to any of its predecessors so I don't really have any stats of my Atlanta yet, but my main goal is to make it a complete PVP playground while at the same time making it an apocalyptic work of art, and so far it's living up to that so.... My guess is people will like it.