• IP Copied!
  • The Good Old Days

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    No it won't be exactly how it was. However berx is still gonna be close to Atlanta stll as well as some other locations. I don't know if we are having any other safezones besides berx, but then again I haven't been on the build servers in 2 weeks so a lot could've changed. I am, for the most part, in charge of the new Atlanta. What I've done so far as take a lot of the skyscraper buildings from the new map, scaling them down and then placing them all within a short distance of each other to create a focal point for fighting, like in the classic Atlanta. So like I'm not using any buildings fron the classic Atlanta but I'm recreating that intense war area which so far is turning out a lot more intense than the old Atlanta. You'll see what I'm talking about in the video once I do it. Also the CDC is gonna be more in the middle-ish part of Atlanta instead of on the sides, since I know CDC is usually a hot spot. I haven't done any comparisons to any of its predecessors so I don't really have any stats of my Atlanta yet, but my main goal is to make it a complete PVP playground while at the same time making it an apocalyptic work of art, and so far it's living up to that so.... My guess is people will like it.
    Will the buildings all be empty? Or will they have more then signs that say "Nope! Cant camp here!" :p