• IP Copied!
  • The Mining Dead Major Update + Contest News!

Kendrq

Famous
    Kendrq
    Kendrq Kendrq
    I like the new update a lot, although I'll admit it does get relatively annoying when you've traveled for 20-30+ minutes and still haven't reached the destination. Other than that, I'm just glad to hear that the new map will be updated with place names and that the achievement bugs will be worked out; especially after I got the achievement for being in the Kingdom when I was almost 2,000 block away yet I can run all over Alex and still not have the achievement for it. Hope it all works out soon!

The99thTroll

The99thTroll
    The99thTroll The99thTroll
    Ideas For OP mode:
    1. Guns Do More Damage And Store More Ammo
    2. Everyone gets speed 1
    3. Walker do 10% less damage

Boscafano

Titan
    Boscafano
    Boscafano Boscafano
    I personally heavily disagree with the addition of the OP server as it will most likely divide the community even more as well as pulling players away from each of the servers individually, possibly reducing the player base over time.

I guess if it appeases those who were too impatient to wait for the staff to fix the regular server, that's fine. I just have a bad feeling that this new server could end up doing more harm than good for the Havoc Community.

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    I like the new update a lot, although I'll admit it does get relatively annoying when you've traveled for 20-30+ minutes and still haven't reached the destination. Other than that, I'm just glad to hear that the new map will be updated with place names and that the achievement bugs will be worked out; especially after I got the achievement for being in the Kingdom when I was almost 2,000 block away yet I can run all over Alex and still not have the achievement for it. Hope it all works out soon!
    Same with terminus, STILL hanent got the achievment

NobreadJustRye
    NobreadJustRye NobreadJustRye
    Congratulations to the winners of the contest, I'll check out your maps later, I'm sure they're fantastic!

The new map is amazing, and I'd like to say another big thank you to the builders and other staff who spent hours working on the map, and giving us an awesome new place to play. I've explored little, but I cannot wait to explore even more! Thanks, again.

I much prefer the new loot system, it's a lot more realistic to take items out of bags than it is to grab it out of a giant crate placed in the middle of nowhere.

I just want to mention, bags will not despawn and then respawn until they are completely empty.

I also like the idea of painkiller cooldowns, and a cap on infinite money. Much more realistic. In real life you cannot get shot and then heal in 3.2 seconds. You also can't walk up to someone and then walk away with three million cans of soup.

I'm rather angry at you over the achievements. -.-
    "Kill a Helper"
    Thanks.

Kidding! The new achievements are fun, but some are rather hard to get.

Personally, I dislike the idea of OP TMD, however, I like that you are trying to make this server enjoyable for all of it's players.

We've reached the end of this reply, and the final thing I'd like to say is: a big thank you to the owners and the builders for putting this update in place.

Tyres are out there. Perhaps you're not looking in the right areas, or you're an engine magnet.

Please don't fight. Save the wars for in game.

As I stated above, the new loot system is much more realistic. In real life, are you more likely to find stuff in bags, or in a giant crate?
    About the loot system, if the server is trying to make stuff realistic, how tf is finding a car engine in a purse realistic. I have OCD so this bugs me :p car engines shouldn't fit in purses :mad:

Controband

I love TMD OP it brings back memorys of the old tmd maybe you could change it back to the old tmd on a separate game like TMD OP so new players can enjoy the old tmd and the new tmd?? just an a idea

Controband

I love TMD OP it brings back memorys of the old tmd maybe you could change it back to the old tmd on a separate game like TMD OP so new players can enjoy the old tmd and the new tmd?? just an a idea

Controband

Btw i never joined in 2016 21st of dec i joined 2015 dec xD thats just when i made my profile

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    Imagine the plyerbase is a block of cheese, and a chunk is cut off and labled "PVE" now, with OP and hardcore TMD coming, you cut off 2 more deecently-sized chunks. Lastly, with your idea of brining back the old map, ou cut off another piece. How much are you left in the original cheese? Not a lot, i bet. Now, imagine that the block of cheese if the TMD playerbase and the cutting is players leaving TMD

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    Imagine the plyerbase is a block of cheese, and a chunk is cut off and labled "PVE" now, with OP and hardcore TMD coming, you cut off 2 more deecently-sized chunks. Lastly, with your idea of brining back the old map, ou cut off another piece. How much are you left in the original cheese? Not a lot, i bet. Now, imagine that the block of cheese if the TMD playerbase and the cutting is players leaving TMD