• IP Copied!
  • The Mining Dead Map and PVP Update

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    All I'm saying is there multiple times a player sees our site info as soon as they join the server. When a player logs on for the first time they get the tutorial info and can do /help which open site and forum info and how to apply skins and get the resource pack and so on. The once the new player goes to a safezone they click on crates and if you are not registered it gives you the site info again so you can log onto the site and register your profile so your name goes on the voters list. When the player dies and goes to spawn they can select kits or ranks which as soon as you click then give the havoc site and shop web address to purchase kits and ranks. But before all that usually as players spawn in the havoc hub a broadcast or personal message is seen advertising either shop dales or update is live info for the player. So again I still find it hard that many players are unaware we have a website and forums and the only real solution I guess is adding to the personal broadcast all players get as soon as they log onto the server and tell everyone that we have a site and forums page.

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    I guess I gotta to repeat this again.

Act upon something if people see it unfit.
    Stop creating excuses and justifications and do something about it.
    The PVE community is the least informed in this server...(even dead servers know about updates more then tmd-3)
    The pointless arguments derails the purpose of what we are requesting for. If someone can't do the job, then this "community" job is just another power grab. Do your job fully, instead of only focusing over one aspect.

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    Dude explain exactly what you are talking about. We cant make people check the forums on a daily basis and us posting news letters and announcements is how we keep the community informed.

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    I mean I probably should be suggesting things to kyritic instead of explaining what his job is supposed to be to you. The community manager needs to reach out to all groups of this server. Maybe asking what the pve players want from the server, or people from the forums who primarily play pve. It's not that complicated, and Kyritic probably should speak for himself, we don't want another filter.

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    I mean I probably should be suggesting things to kyritic instead of explaining what his job is supposed to be to you. The community manager needs to reach out to all groups of this server. Maybe asking what the pve players want from the server, or people from the forums who primarily play pve. It's not that complicated, and Kyritic probably should speak for himself, we don't want another filter.

You know I'm trying to be nice and all here and explaining to you what you previously stated but you rather dodge around and give out insults. So I'm not the community manager and I didnt want to be and I'm glad Kyritc was given the position instead but it seems like you keep trying to find ways to call him out for being bad in his new position. Also I feel you have so much more you want to say to me including whatever insults so dm me on discord or heck Ill even whitelist you on the build server and we can hash things out there.

Kyritic is doing an excellent job so far and we have for the past 6 months sent out multiple questionnaires for the pve players and I try my best to go on the pve server once a day to talk to the players and get their inputs and suggestions on upcoming changes we have planned.

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    You know I'm trying to be nice and all here and explaining to you what you previously stated but you rather dodge around and give out insults. So I'm not the community manager and I didnt want to be and I'm glad Kyritc was given the position instead but it seems like you keep trying to find ways to call him out for being bad in his new position. Also I feel you have so much more you want to say to me including whatever insults so dm me on discord or heck Ill even whitelist you on the build server and we can hash things out there.

Kyritic is doing an excellent job so far and we have for the past 6 months sent out multiple questionnaires for the pve players and I try my best to go on the pve server once a day to talk to the players and get their inputs and suggestions on upcoming changes we have planned.
    Your boosting him, that's an obvious.
    If I wanted to **** on him I would be bringing up his past and the things he is trying to past including some errors he has made in the job.

If that wasn't clear enough then ask Kyritic, is this really how I **** on someone. Stop defending him, let him be able to defend himself, let him reply to this instead of you. It doesn't matter if the server gives out info on how to join the forums, people will still be ignorant and unaware. Whether we like it or not, It's his job to reach out because he represents the community which means everybody, not just the people on the forums or discord.

If you think I'm trying to insult you, you must be very anxious and worried I'm one the guys who are trying to take him down.

Seriously, Shame on you. If your really think I didn't want to give him a chance, I would've made threads about how incompetent or bad he is. I really don't want to say this, but your acting like a mini, defending Kyritic no matter what.

Shame on you for assuming I'm trying to take him down.

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    Your boosting him, that's an obvious.
    If I wanted to **** on him I would be bringing up his past and the things he is trying to past including some errors he has made in the job.

If that wasn't clear enough then ask Kyritic, is this really how I **** on someone. Stop defending him, let him be able to defend himself, let him reply to this instead of you. It doesn't matter if the server gives out info on how to join the forums, people will still be ignorant and unaware. Whether we like it or not, It's his job to reach out because he represents the community which means everybody, not just the people on the forums or discord.

If you think I'm trying to insult you, you must be very anxious and worried I'm one the guys who are trying to take him down.

Seriously, Shame on you. If your really think I didn't want to give him a chance, I would've made threads about how incompetent or bad he is. I really don't want to say this, but your acting like a mini, defending Kyritic no matter what.

Shame on you for assuming I'm trying to take him down.

He is my friend and a member of my team and I defend all my team members as that is part of my duty here on havoc. Any of us can reply to any thread and defend whoever we want. In all honesty I have no clue what exactly it is you are asking, you said we need to reach out to those who don't go on forums and I explained there are currently many methods to which players can use to get info. You said people will be ignorant and unaware and again I don't know exactly we are suppose to expand past what we do now, I mean yes kyritic has done a great job so far as community manager in informing people but unless you want us going door to door I don't know what else to do. Also for me it sounded like insults but I really don't care, insult me if you want or whatever drag up whatever past I don't care xD.

seuboi

Mythical
    seuboi
    seuboi seuboi
    Bentley, no one is telling that this should be an excruciating task. All we're talking (I presume this is also what Ddengar wants) is a more efficient use of what we already have.
    As I said twice before, we are not asking people to become our forum pals, we need them to voice their opinion when asked, as simple as that. That's not going to happen with regular auto messages when someone respawns, we've got to change thr MoTD when needed. Roll some announcements when server is going through changes, tell them there's a changelog, geez, it's tweaking some useless stuff to bring some usefulness.

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    Bentley, no one is telling that this should be an excruciating task. All we're talking (I presume this is also what Ddengar wants) is a more efficient use of what we already have.
    As I said twice before, we are not asking people to become our forum pals, we need them to voice their opinion when asked, as simple as that. That's not going to happen with regular auto messages when someone respawns, we've got to change thr MoTD when needed. Roll some announcements when server is going through changes, tell them there's a changelog, geez, it's tweaking some useless stuff to bring some usefulness.
    its been worked out and I agree we need to do more with the broadcast in the hub and I try my best everyday to get as much input and opinions on the changes and upcoming updates when I long on tmdpve.

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    If you're the Community Manager then why don't you reach out to those PVE players and see what they want?
    He's reached out to every party. Also, he's right when he says that people get responses from him quickly. I've asked and suggested many things already and I've always gotten a response within a day or two.