• IP Copied!
  • The Mining Dead Map and PVP Update

Firelillx

Mythical
    Firelillx
    Firelillx Firelillx
    Maybe a ban reset? That will surely help populate the server

Look at the server now. It’s over run with hackers because they think they can get away with it and if they are caught they can just appeal and get unbanned. I thought they did a ban reset.... it would explain why there are literally conplaints every single day about hackers. It matters who populates the server. We what players who will play fair and not be toxic to the community. Most bans were justified and for a reason (I get some aren’t, but most are). It’s really not that hard to stay unbanned. Just act decent and play fair.

Pexxious

Look at the server now. It’s over run with hackers because they think they can get away with it and if they are caught they can just appeal and get unbanned. I thought they did a ban reset.... it would explain why there are literally conplaints every single day about hackers. It matters who populates the server. We what players who will play fair and not be toxic to the community. Most bans were justified and for a reason (I get some aren’t, but most are). It’s really not that hard to stay unbanned. Just act decent and play fair.
    The server isn’t getting players how it is lol if they made a ban reset all the false banned people would play again. And in fact most of the players that play daily are ban evaders xd

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    If you're the Community Manager then why don't you reach out to those PVE players and see what they want?
    You do realise this decision was made before I was CM? Also, there is plenty of ways they can reach out to me, ask anyone who's tried to get in contact with me they have been pretty successful. Going around and asking each person what they want from the server won't get anything done and its counter productive.

Rippen

Rippen
    Rippen Rippen
    You do realise this decision was made before I was CM? Also, there is plenty of ways they can reach out to me, ask anyone who's tried to get in contact with me they have been pretty successful. Going around and asking each person what they want from the server won't get anything done and its counter productive.
    Do you realize you make no sense when you say this? IF PVE players don't use the website or discord how do they know you're the community manager? Then how are they suppose to reach out to you?

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Again I feel you don't understand the concept of time.
    Sorry I agree with him on this one... A VPN blocker would be nice to have. It may not stop the problem completely, but at least it helps. Plus, you can grow it by adding new ones as they appear. Tedious, yes, but necessary.

Like I always say: there's no greater failing than apathy.

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    Do you realize you make no sense when you say this? IF PVE players don't use the website or discord how do they know you're the community manager? Then how are they suppose to reach out to you?
    I'm confused on this, I mean I understand there are players out there who don't view the forums or have a discord but I feel that's kind of on them if they decide not to use the servers website for information. I don't exactly know how else we can release the bundle of information that comes out weekly other then the forums.

Firelillx

Mythical
    Firelillx
    Firelillx Firelillx
    The server isn’t getting players how it is lol if they made a ban reset all the false banned people would play again. And in fact most of the players that play daily are ban evaders xd

The server not getting players has dozens of reasons- one of them being it’s overrun with hackers. There aren’t that many false banned people and I’d agree that most players are ban evaders which is why we need a VPN blocker. Doing a ban reset won’t suddently bring back hundreds of people. That’s simple-minded. The server needs to be developed and become stable with its game modes and hire competent and active staff who are unbiased.

Mc as a whole is dying. A ban reset is basically pressing the self destruct button on the server...again

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    It doesn't matter if the PVE players don't use the forums. It's Kyritic's job to represent "everyone" if that's what community managers are supposed to do. I'm pretty sure the reason why PVE players don't knows about the forums probably because no one there know about it. God isn't gonna send you to hell, if you were unaware about Christianity... It's starting to be pointless here to keep arguing/justifying ignoring a certain playerbase.
    Tbh, the PVE players are the majority of our playerbase...since nobody else plays.

Stop defending, and start acting on it.

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    It doesn't matter if the PVE players don't use the forums. It's Kyritic's job to represent "everyone" if that's what community managers are supposed to do. I'm pretty sure the reason why PVE players don't knows about the forums probably because no one there know about it. God isn't gonna send you to hell, if you were unaware about Christianity... It's starting to be pointless here to keep arguing/justifying ignoring a certain playerbase.
    Tbh, the PVE players are the majority of our playerbase...since nobody else plays.

Stop defending, and start acting on it.
    In a way I feel most maybe not all but most know about forums, after all you need to have a forums account to register to be able to receive vote crates and to be able to create tickets. Also again, I don't really get the issue unless you want us to put either Kyritic or a bot on the pve server 24/7 sending out annoying broadcast messages every 5 minutes saying "HEY WE HAVE A FORUMS YALL, COME CHECK US OUT"

Also Im not ignoring the player base nor is Kyritic, after all we prefer the pve aspect of this server more because we get to hit it more with realism aspects and those players enjoy our hard work and detail far more then majority of the pvp players. But again there are many chances they have to learn we have a website and forums the first moment the log onto the server when all that fancy info pops up on the screen.

seuboi

Mythical
    seuboi
    seuboi seuboi
    Lmao since when it's the PvE community who won't come in? Arent u guys making some false judgements? Afaik theres lots of 'unforum-ed' ppl, from both servers. The simply fact that there is more PvE players outside is because they're the majority of players right now ffs.
    Broadcasting the importance of the forums (lets not assume this as being ACTIVE) is needed since ever, otherwise in-game complains are just volatile rants.
    They don't need to be spamable thrash talkers, but checking announcements is the least they gotta do. Well, unless the higher staff decides to not inform their players, in this case, whatever.

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    I think I have had a stroke or am just dumb now. Can someone please simplify this issue for me xD Im still not understanding.

Rippen

Rippen
    Rippen Rippen
    In a way I feel most maybe not all but most know about forums, after all you need to have a forums account to register to be able to receive vote crates and to be able to create tickets. Also again, I don't really get the issue unless you want us to put either Kyritic or a bot on the pve server 24/7 sending out annoying broadcast messages every 5 minutes saying "HEY WE HAVE A FORUMS YALL, COME CHECK US OUT"

Also Im not ignoring the player base nor is Kyritic, after all we prefer the pve aspect of this server more because we get to hit it more with realism aspects and those players enjoy our hard work and detail far more then majority of the pvp players. But again there are many chances they have to learn we have a website and forums the first moment the log onto the server when all that fancy info pops up on the screen.
    You don't need a forum account to vote or make support tickets. If you don't have an account you can use your email for a support ticket. Voting is a 3rd party website so no account required.