• IP Copied!
  • The Mining Dead Seasons & Reset

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bulleteater

Bulleteater
    Bulleteater Bulleteater
    clearly you don't know who Jahango is, he is one of the most dedicated and invested players in the server, for a rando like you to try to take that kind of punch at him.... LMAO!
    Has it ever occurred to you that players like you literally solely exist for the purpose of fueling Jahango’s ego, or are you really that dense?

Because I’m pretty sure you are.

seuboi

Mythical
    seuboi
    seuboi seuboi
    clearly you don't know who Jahango is, he is one of the most dedicated and invested players in the server, for a rando like you to try to take that kind of punch at him.... LMAO!

Uh how cute. Maybe we could have a server solely to him. Make TMD1-Jh, we'd much appreciate it. Probably a couple of ogs would be worth the whole server, yay!

Last edited:

Yove

Mythical
    Yove
    Yove Yove
    Just let it happen BB, the devs will only listen to the OGs of the server anyways (hence why the server is the way it is now)

Good, the og’s are what kept the server alive, and made tmd reach it’s peak? It’s good Jacob is taking steps to listening to us rather than the people that are helping kill the server

Has it ever occurred to you that players like you literally solely exist for the purpose of fueling Jahango’s ego, or are you really that dense?

Because I’m pretty sure you are.

It’s a yikes from me lad, please go back to tmd-3 and roleplaying because absolutely nobody knows who you are

Stop sucking off Jahango

Why is a ex staff member who teamed with hexing speaking? Why aren’t you perm banned?

It’s quite sad people are getting this upset on a Minecraft forums page... you all should stop deviating the topic of the page when all I was doing was defending someone ;)

Yove

Mythical
    Yove
    Yove Yove
    Uh how cute. Maybe we could have a server solely to him. Make TMD1-Jh, we'd much appreciate it. Probably a couple of ogs would be worth the whole server, yay!

It’s people like you who helped contribute to tmd’s death by *****ing about the PvP and people to begin with, please correct me if I’m wrong but the moment the first update came out is when the server started to fall,

Tmdop is released and is more successful than the “new tmd”, and is applied to all the servers?

I’m sorry, your logic is so heavily flawed it hurts.

2Lily

Mythical
    2Lily
    2Lily 2Lily
    erm i only read the first page... stop let the owners do their thing they made TMD & figured out the problems let them do it again,, everyone’s suggestions are going against each other’s just let it happen they will figure it out be happy they are putting so much effort into this server with so much hate.. your only taking away from their time to fix the server /:

2Lily

Mythical
    2Lily
    2Lily 2Lily
    It’s a yikes from me lad, please go back to tmd-3 and roleplaying because absolutely nobody knows who you are

Why is a ex staff member who teamed with hexing speaking? Why aren’t you perm banned?

It’s quite sad people are getting this upset on a Minecraft forums page... you all should stop deviating the topic of the page when all I was doing was defending someone ;)

Yove does it really matter if he’s relevant it’s Minecraft
    Don’t come at Formeel for teaming with a friend who’s banned it’s none of you’re business don’t be a snitch just let him be.. ded you’re the one upset on a Minecraft forum bro what

Yove

Mythical
    Yove
    Yove Yove
    erm i only read the first page... stop let the owners do their thing they made TMD & figured out the problems let them do it again,, everyone’s suggestions are going against each other’s just let it happen they will figure it out be happy they are putting so much effort into this server with so much hate.. your only taking away from their time to fix the server /:

Agree

Yove does it really matter if he’s relevant it’s Minecraft
    Don’t come at Formeel for teaming with a friend who’s banned it’s none of you’re business don’t be a snitch just let him be.. ded you’re the one upset on a Minecraft forum bro what

1. You’re right it doesn’t matter at all

2. Nah dog he came at me first he’s my homeboy but still

3. What, I couldn’t care less about the forums I’m just responding to people who quoted me? Don’t become these kinda people Lily, please.

Bulleteater

Bulleteater
    Bulleteater Bulleteater
    Good, the og’s are what kept the server alive, and made tmd reach it’s peak? It’s good Jacob is taking steps to listening to us rather than the people that are helping kill the server

I’m using an alt. No kidding. I have like 12,000 kills on tmd-1.

I’ll add that you didn’t refute what I said, but rather you rely on some half-assed insult since I’m pretty obviously right.

Status
    Not open for further replies.