• IP Copied!
  • The Mining Dead's New Resource Pack/Guns and tutorial!!

Kanzelin_Linuk

Mythical
    Jesse_Linuk
    Jesse_Linuk Jesse_Linuk
    Saaaame
    How do we fix that?
    We need a version of these packs with:

Proper sounds
    Gun camos
    I feel like there is a problem with the pack file itself and it needs to be altered or renamed or something. There must be some kind of error in terms of the file itself.

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    The whisperer sounds are not in these packs for at the time I did not transfer the sound folder over from the current ones.

We will be releasing an updated pack within the next month or so with updated weapons, camos, and vehicles.

Kanzelin_Linuk

Mythical
    Jesse_Linuk
    Jesse_Linuk Jesse_Linuk
    The whisperer sounds are not in these packs for at the time I did not transfer the sound folder over from the current ones.

We will be releasing an updated pack within the next month or so with updated weapons, camos, and vehicles.
    Thanks for telling me now... I will install it when it works though!

zBros_

Mythical
    zBros_
    zBros_ zBros_
    Hey guys JBentley694 here and today I am going to post the latest texture/resource packs for the tmd server.

So first I will be providing the download links below and please note that we have 3 different packs.

The first packs is our normal spring/summer packs which is just the normal tmd pack most players use with all the nice crop and food textures.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1d5l1n6fa0vqzvl/TMD-spring&summer-1.9+-HDGUNS.zip?dl=0

HsFmubH.png

The second pack is our Autumn pack or fall depending on how you describe the season. This pack has a lot of orange and yellows in the nature type blocks and gives off that special harvest time theme.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q6aw59y1wtdanmz/TMD-Autumn-1.9+HDGUNS.zip?dl=0

nRbgSDc.png

The winter pack, favored by some players and it gives the server a nice winter look with snow grass textures and snow covered trees.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/re788hegolh6ugf/TMD-winter-1.9+-HDGUNS.zip?dl=0

Ae94dHb.png

Now some of you are unfamiliar on how to download these packs. Also as a side note I do not recommend using the auto download texture pack from the server. Or running the resource packs in any version of minecraft outside of 1.12.2

So the easiest way to download the packs into your minecrafts resource pack folder is this.

First open up any random folder on your computer and go to the directive/address bar.

deP4kYh5r9FCVLQME6rRLimGtHIF6ji6x0mtkBgkBdQVvkCEjrBxDO7rYNxltDu6SMPG5Be3LDruUl3ZvMdU8bOQWKZ22DKoiiOdyXeIDoqZyVHHgSJeo4_9zCZgyh7TOqKUW87H

Once you have located the directive bar you are going to click on it and type %appdata% and hit enter.

YRXF_dTh2YcjV2SMYR-2UE0SrlswV08-oV-NyWGzQRIGX-nPaZDmxvwyAoMYdY1A7PAraokV4zGmRE5bHkhQ7SfcsU_Z0j0bmkjYlSCmWmZSbWp6P4NzmMHvfZzFsolN5ovvX55m

Your screen will look something like this.

kKDIA6CHOLcBHM86Px-P7pSkOxsGKIo15m_mW3OdVou_7gczbcR5KbLqrCWu7pTmcD6CPDkrL4-Ivm2p3qKRuv-dKcNIYaW2beb4ZgIKbAg5nCuBWaZNL2Y-QKwHx1hJXWZmJE0e

You will then click on the .minecraft folder and you will have a screen full of all its goodies.

88aR0aMKmVCTt3XOlCGYvTfZfguTeWsvrHz72c_ZKtHBm96ikH9vsRry1lkt3kxBOjds5mm1BwGWil78MgldbvQhu0bXYriuSMBZjiZNRQkFuc0P5BWXg64PdZWSzJBj1p_HBEdj

You will then click and go into the resourcepacks folder, it is here that you can either drag and drop over the texture pack file or simply copy and paste it.

cnA-8OSHlxzrQXyk6nTAuoxSZttisrjfkrQTtcU3NpJYxiGT4-tGX827ZgW805SmwDhVTo0pmNZqURO55CO2S21l6HcVhXLUB3lvCo2cQi-QHPtPRjd5bU_XYzNqzCkSvfI98L6x

That is all you need to do, but wait, there’s more!

As you start to log onto the server be sure you go through the checklist so you can have the best experience.

Be sure when you go into your options before logging on the server that you all have the pack you want enabled. Any other packs enabled at the same time will cause issues on screen.

Taii6C8HpFHcEsfMLjfF3l2ymXw5O-XEVHlCgiZtode_TkGtrMTUbl7caJYDMbhJaNdtl0t7WMvRNpZcmD21zzw30__k3a_6XNzLFGZUh3-02GKXysC5vyYRvYzmi_gZrXUP8bWg

Next, to prevent further issues and being kicked from the server or have a heavy amount of lag be sure you have the server resource pack prompt disabled.

To do this all you do is once you have the server selected in the multiplayer panel you go down and click where it says edit.

odVHxN9UYYNjbEzezBnQd9n4sW2gD7pS1PNVnk_G36tdzf1wH1l0oNCWcIExM652QjER7Qo9v4eSIVyHrun3JkvcCs2yOfLrh1VfCiSn8OmfzxhCL_g4QkYIksiFmD6e0TJVGzNf

Then you can simply disable the prompt as seen below.

aRdle-g8qXR5dQtZRKw5GZgoSdai96Apkm9gYDQHnoAz-2z8zdiKB-8nwIhzZYtAHlz-QwNcOyK3u0lKrTfn1u1Oa3EoCdcmyLtW1SmF05niKGItYxIQ1P8U5iYDC5BlbvVRWCoe

That everyone is all you have to do, so thanks for hanging around and I hope you enjoy the new packs on the server. Be sure to use them when our new update releases and be sure to be nice to one another and please try to keep this thread clean and constructive.
    Jbentley can you give me the lastest version of hd guns texture pack pls, i donwload it today but with the new items some stuffs are broken like guns with camos, some weapoms looks like others etc

zBros_

Mythical
    zBros_
    zBros_ zBros_

can you send the link of that updated version pls