• IP Copied!
  • The New Map

_Renesme

Titan
    _Renesme
    _Renesme _Renesme
    Hey, I've thanked one of the head builders in person, but I'd like to thank all of the builders who have worked really hard upon creating the new TMD Map. It's amazing quite simply. It's brilliant and so well detailed, I love it. Well done! With all the complaints about Painkillers and Unlimited money, I think people are overlooking your amazing work. So I'd like to take the time to thank you. You have done a superb job and I'm looking forward to thoroughly exploring the entire map. So yeah, I've run out of things to say other than its awesome. I can actually come up with an entire list of adjectives to describe the new map, though I am going to settle with Outstanding. The extraordinary work, the long hours and the effort you must have put in to make such a detailed, amazing map is extraordinary. Thank you so much for the time and effort you have put in, Thank You.
    ~KateBeckett~

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    I can't open doors, sometimes even the windows I cannot break... -_- but the map is huge XD
    Please fix the compass so left click shows the closest town? thanks

_VC_

Famous
    _VC_
    _VC_ _VC_
    Thank you! Again this is greatly appreciated amongst all the hate. One thing I wanna say from the builders stand point: It's kinda obvious we rushed some places a bit. We worked hard for 7 months but when it came to about a month till deadline we just then realized how screwed we were. We grinded and managed to get it playable for the release. But just wait now that it's out we can add all the things we never did (like oceanside) and we can redo all the half *** stuff we had to do to get the map done. More stuff to come.

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    Thank you! Again this is greatly appreciated amongst all the hate. One thing I wanna say from the builders stand point: It's kinda obvious we rushed some places a bit. We worked hard for 7 months but when it came to about a month till deadline we just then realized how screwed we were. We grinded and managed to get it playable for the release. But just wait now that it's out we can add all the things we never did (like oceanside) and we can redo all the half *** stuff we had to do to get the map done. More stuff to come.
    what about making tmd-3 nonpvp because I was outside of berx and kept getting killed .-.

_Renesme

Titan
    _Renesme
    _Renesme _Renesme
    what about making tmd-3 nonpvp because I was outside of berx and kept getting killed .-.

Whattttt????

Guys please, this forum is about the new map build. Not the server issues at the minute. Can we please take this elsewhere, this thread is supposed to be channelling positivity, and how much of an amazing building team that Havoc MC Has. Make your own thread to whine and complain elsewhere, please.
    Thank You

Can't wait for it when it's completely finished then, it already looks amazing mind you, so you really have outdone yourselves :)

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    Guys please, this forum is about the new map build. Not the server issues at the minute. Can we please take this elsewhere, this thread is supposed to be channelling positivity, and how much of an amazing building team that Havoc MC Has. Make your own thread to whine and complain elsewhere, please.
    Thank You

Can't wait for it when it's completely finished then, it already looks amazing mind you, so you really have outdone yourselves :)
    I thought builders did that sort of thing
    Code:
     as well as build..
    So no, I'm not whining. I died like 8 times because I thought it was a bug.

olothus

Mythical
    olothus
    olothus olothus
    Yes, what i have seen so far looks amazing....gg to all the builders....

<@hyper: nah that is devs and admins> <builders...ermmm...build>

NobreadJustRye
    NobreadJustRye NobreadJustRye
    Hey, I've thanked one of the head builders in person, but I'd like to thank all of the builders who have worked really hard upon creating the new TMD Map. It's amazing quite simply. It's brilliant and so well detailed, I love it. Well done! With all the complaints about Painkillers and Unlimited money, I think people are overlooking your amazing work. So I'd like to take the time to thank you. You have done a superb job and I'm looking forward to thoroughly exploring the entire map. So yeah, I've run out of things to say other than its awesome. I can actually come up with an entire list of adjectives to describe the new map, though I am going to settle with Outstanding. The extraordinary work, the long hours and the effort you must have put in to make such a detailed, amazing map is extraordinary. Thank you so much for the time and effort you have put in, Thank You.
    ~KateBeckett~
    Kate stop trying :"D you try to hard to get staff

_Renesme

Titan
    _Renesme
    _Renesme _Renesme
    Kate stop trying :"D you try to hard to get staff

I'm Sorry NoBreadJustRye but I haven't even applied for staff nor would I get if I did. If you have a problem with the idea of thanking someone for doing something great then your selfish. Builders put in a huge amount of work on the new map, and all people have done is rant and rave about how unlimited money is now limited and whatever else people have been complaining about recently. You can believe whatever you want to believe NoBreadJustRye, I just wanted to thank the builders for their hard work, and if you have a problem with that, then take it elsewhere, for I don't want to discuss it any further with you, Thank you.

NobreadJustRye
    NobreadJustRye NobreadJustRye
    I'm Sorry NoBreadJustRye but I haven't even applied for staff nor would I get if I did. If you have a problem with the idea of thanking someone for doing something great then your selfish. Builders put in a huge amount of work on the new map, and all people have done is rant and rave about how unlimited money is now limited and whatever else people have been complaining about recently. You can believe whatever you want to believe NoBreadJustRye, I just wanted to thank the builders for their hard work, and if you have a problem with that, then take it elsewhere, for I don't want to discuss it any further with you, Thank you.
    Kate you know who I am no need to call me nobreadjustrye.
    If this is true why do I recall you saying "I made my staff app today"
    I'm just trying to get you back Kate for all those times you have freaking humiliated me and tried to get me in some sort of bad position.

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    Can we not argue?

Do it somewhere else and be mature, this isn't a presidential debate.

_Renesme

Titan
    _Renesme
    _Renesme _Renesme
    Can we not argue?

Do it somewhere else and be mature, this isn't a presidential debate.

Yes, at least we have someone on the thread who doesn't want to argue either. This thread was for praise to the builders and a thank you for all the work they've put in.
    Kate you know who I am no need to call me nobreadjustrye.
    If this is true why do I recall you saying "I made my staff app today"
    I'm just trying to get you back Kate for all those times you have freaking humiliated me and tried to get me in some sort of bad position.

I'm not going to drop to your level NoBreadJustRye, I have no idea whom you are, I believe staff can check who has applied for staff obviously, and they'll find that no such application exists, I've considered in the past, may consider applying in the future, but I have not applied for staff nor do I currently intend to. So please either get off my thread or stop arguing. I don't care for your opinions when they are offensive and I have no knowledge of myself ever humiliating you and what do you by a sort of bad position. As to "knowing you" No you can rest assured that I don't know you, I do recall now that I think about it, you being a part of Antony's team, weren't you the one who regularly got lost? Now please NoBreadJustRye let's drop this, I don't do arguing nor do I intend to start arguing with anybody anytime soon. Thank You, and I hope everyone's had a great Christmas!

_Renesme

Titan
    _Renesme
    _Renesme _Renesme
    Well thats bs kate
    You are on ts with me and snow all the time
    Itzantony?
    Drag?
    Huh oh yeah that rings a bell in your head now
    Lol your iggnorant af

Yeah, I did know both of them, I used to be on TS, you guys removed me from the team, I'm not denying that. I simply am choosing to rise above and pretend like your just anybody else, because whilst I don't really like you. I have no intentions of causing an argument particularly publically on the entire of forums, so I would appreciate it and I'm sure everybody else would if you'd just drop it. Or if you have an issue with me, msg me in private msgs and I will see if I can do anything to amend our situation, thank you.

PS. Do check your spelling and grammar.

_Renesme

Titan
    _Renesme
    _Renesme _Renesme
    WE GOT BANNED M8

Not my fault then, if you'd please get off my thread, I said I wasn't going to argue with you, you're trying to carry it on, it's actually quite pathetic. Just drop it and move on, it's not the end of the word. Well, it is... in TMD. Not on here, though so please stop.

PeachDAboss

Famous
    PeachDAboss
    PeachDAboss PeachDAboss
    If arguing continues on this thread it will be locked. Please stop arguing or take it to an outside source.

_Renesme

Titan
    _Renesme
    _Renesme _Renesme
    If arguing continues on this thread it will be locked. Please stop arguing or take it to an outside source.

Thank You. I have been trying to ask him politely to stop and even requested that he take this up with me in private message but he's continued, hopefully, now he will stop. As you can probably tell I'm not a fan of arguing, I prefer to settle things in a civil manner. Maybe even locking this thread might be a good idea, as it has served its purpose: Thanking the builders for their amazing work, and outstanding effort.