• IP Copied!
  • The New TMD Poll

Do the 'OP Tmd' and 'Realism Tmd' !

• Heck yeah! It would make everyone happy!

Votes: 28 70.0%
    • I don't want this to happen

Votes: 10 25.0%
    • I don't really know

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

xdeclanlee

Hey all, I know a lot of people, including myself, are unhappy with the reset. Mostly this is down to the recent changes that have been made regarding Infinite Money and Painkillers.
    My forum post today is about making everyone happy, not just those who feel the update is horrible.

Let's get started.
    If we had different TMD's for different purposes, it would make everyone happy. What I mean by this is having a "Realism TMD" for those who do not like Infinite Money and painkillers being "over-powered". This would also attract more role players into the server as they would have a safer, and funner experience role playing on TMD. And, if you think about it carefully, those who love the new update would be able to play this and be happy.

The second tmd, 'OP Tmd'. This TMD would be for all the people who don't play for realism and infact play for skill, fun and to kill juggs.
    This TMD would be just like the old one however would have the new map on it. (By the way, great job builders on the map. It is amazing!). Painkillers would not have a cooldown and Infinite Money would not be capped.

The third TMD is what Nick covered, it would be called 'Barebones' (I think that is what he said) and is mainly for fair fights like 1v1's, 2v2's and FFA's.

These different TMD's would make everyone happy and would give everyone the experience on TMD they wanted.

The Down Side -
    As Nick said yesterday, doing my idea would divide the community. However, at first I would agree with Nick but if you look at very big servers such as Hypixel and TheHiveMC, they have multiple game modes for all different communities. And by having multiple game modes for different people, they have since grown their servers massively.

D1CE

I just want to pvp no one plays mining dead to walk 3500 blocks just to fight someone and for saturation I need to bring 3 stacks of food in a half jugg fight. If they are going to keep Pains like this they will NEED to debuff almost every gun. And for infinite I paid for unlimited money not 100k a day bs :(

Chris_XP

Personally, I love the idea of different servers to suit people's desires.
    It's not only for the current players, but it adds so much more depth to the server for new players, as there is so many opportunities, which will most likely attract new players also.

Chris_XP

In terms of the community being divided, it kind of already is if you think about it, in terms of PvPers and roleplayers.
    You tend to find the roleplayers on the non-PvP servers such as TMD-3, whereas PvPers stick to the PvP only servers.

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    Hey all, I know a lot of people, including myself, are unhappy with the reset. Mostly this is down to the recent changes that have been made regarding Infinite Money and Painkillers.
    My forum post today is about making everyone happy, not just those who feel the update is horrible.

Let's get started.
    If we had different TMD's for different purposes, it would make everyone happy. What I mean by this is having a "Realism TMD" for those who do not like Infinite Money and painkillers being "over-powered". This would also attract more role players into the server as they would have a safer, and funner experience role playing on TMD. And, if you think about it carefully, those who love the new update would be able to play this and be happy.

The second tmd, 'OP Tmd'. This TMD would be for all the people who don't play for realism and infact play for skill, fun and to kill juggs.
    This TMD would be just like the old one however would have the new map on it. (By the way, great job builders on the map. It is amazing!). Painkillers would not have a cooldown and Infinite Money would not be capped.

The third TMD is what Nick covered, it would be called 'Barebones' (I think that is what he said) and is mainly for fair fights like 1v1's, 2v2's and FFA's.

These different TMD's would make everyone happy and would give everyone the experience on TMD they wanted.

The Down Side -
    As Nick said yesterday, doing my idea would divide the community. However, at first I would agree with Nick but if you look at very big servers such as Hypixel and TheHiveMC, they have multiple game modes for all different communities. And by having multiple game modes for different people, they have since grown their servers massively.

Sorry Declan, this can satisfy only the Immortals and clans who abused the pains and jug, and noobs who believe they will get good gear out of it. It will only be fair if unranked/non immortals can use jug and legendaries or obtain the immortal gear allowing it to be a fair fight... and it might disable PVP in the rest of TMD leaving stupid roleplay(I think roleplay is sorta dumb, okay?). Either way It will definitely make people like you happy...XD

Last edited:

Yove

Mythical
    Yove
    Yove Yove
    This isn't truly a wonderful idea, I think a lot of us would love this idea, it would not only satisfy the better teams, but also the lesser inexperienced players who need to learn some of the basics as well, this is a magnificent idea!

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    We are probably going to do this after the holidays and once we fix some stuff like hunger

If this will be created, can you create it as a "clean sheet" for everyone and make it enjoyable for non immortals so the Immortals don't just have immortal wars? XD :(

D1CE

If this will be created, can you create it as a "clean sheet" for everyone and make it enjoyable for non immortals so the Immortals don't just have immortal wars? XD :(
    Stfu dude no one wants to hear you talk negative about every good thing on this server.

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    Wtf do you mean enjoyable for non immortals? everyone can use the same things...

5oup

Let's get started.

The Down Side -
    Dividing the community is honestly the worst idea in this entire ordeal of the new reset. We just need to come to a compromise that would benefit everyone. Imo placing a cap on infinite is a great idea as it would regulate the economy, etc.(but I think there's other ways of capping inf that could be implemented that just need time to fabricate) In addition to this, the cooldown on painkiller intake should be removed altogether. With the new vehicle overhaul, bikes are no longer a concern to us PvPers & this is a plus for everyone.