• IP Copied!
  • This Update...

jawamaniac

Titan
    jawamaniac
    jawamaniac jawamaniac
    What's your definition of 'riot'... because this clearly doesn't fit the right description

If your want Google definition
    "
    a violent disturbance of the peace by a crowd"

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    I do apologize to you and among other players are at odds with the recent changes to The Mining Dead. As a fellow builder it troubles me to see so many players unhappy with the work that took us a year to do is not to everyone’s satisfaction. Although the map was created for the purpose of being accurate to the show and its locations, as well as being accurate to pvp realism as other marketed games currently are.

With that said; complaining and finding reason to trash the map and builders is not only unacceptable and completely shameful but childish and immature. The builders worked very hard on this as did the owners. The criticism and foul mouthing to online staff members is disrespectful and a clear image to the kind of person you are if you do such acts. This map is the only map on a Minecraft based server that is as detailed and accurate for fans of the comics, shows, and apocalyptic feel.

As for the infinite and cooldowns on items, I’m sorry you feel this is unfair but it was unfair in the start with people who did not have infinite or to players who don’t wield a gold master card to but their way to the top. The reset was announced a month ahead of time and yet people find time to complain about losing items. Sorry but everyone knew it would happen, at least we didn’t do a total reset out of the blue with any warning what so ever.

Lastly; we know the severs are experiencing bugs and problems at this time. Please be aware this is a beta release, as with every new game release even the ones just put on the shelf; there are bugs and issues. We are working hard to fix all the issues that are brought to our attention.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to those who have given gratitude to the staff members who have made this map possible.

Brqd

complaining and finding reason to trash the map and builders is not only unacceptable and completely shameful but childish and immature. The builders worked very hard on this as did the owners. The criticism and foul mouthing to online staff members is disrespectful and a clear image to the kind of person you are if you do such acts. This map is the only map on a Minecraft based server that is as detailed and accurate for fans of the comics, shows, and apocalyptic feel.
    :)Please read over my thread and you'll see that I did not "trash the map" as you said I did. Sorry for any disrespect, but it kind of feels like you already had this wall of text typed up and you just decided to paste this in my thread because of the title, without reading it first. If you DID read it however, you will see that I thanked the builders and all staff for the update and tried to look at it from everyone's point of view. I'm sure @Katitude can back me up in this comment.

I’m sorry you feel this is unfair but it was unfair in the start with people who did not have infinite or to players who don’t wield a gold master card to but their way to the top.
    Again I find it disrespectful that you did not read my thread before commenting, or at least act like you didn't. I stated clearly that I, for one, do not have infinite myself.

Sorry but everyone knew it would happen, at least we didn’t do a total reset out of the blue with any warning what so ever.
    Here, you are talking about the issue with painkillers and infinite money... No, we did not know this was going to happen. We knew the reset was happening and most people were happy with it. We did not know however, that pains and infinite money would be nerfed. I fully respect the owners, although, it would have been a bit wiser of them to warn their players of this occurring before hand.

As you remember from my thread, or at least you should remember if you read it, I said....
    I kindly ask that no one give me hate in your replies for my opinions and I will do the same for you as well (unless you do give me hate). I am just trying to put my opinion (and many others) out there.
    I'm sorry if I sound a bit harsh to you, but I honestly just found your reply a bit disrespectful as it seems like you did not even bother to read it.
    PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE COMMENTING!

A note to @Katitude .....
    If you have the permissions, can you please do me a favor and delete all of the hateful sounding comments on this post. Such as all of jawas and NoBreads reply to him above? ^^^ This is no hate against them, I just want this thread to be a friendly discussion for both sides without hateful comments. And I would not like to see it end up being locked because of some fight that may occur.

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    The comments will stay, though we all know jawa so it's only normal for him. I can see your perspective as well as @JBentley694. You stated we may encounter a loss of players which to a reasonable inference, you'd be saying the map and new modifications will be a result of player loss, which I'm with JBentley on. Considering builders worked to the extreme on this map and they are continuously being hated on, I don't blame him for not reading fully if he didn't read the entire thread. Please note to all players that it really hurts when you say things like that after all that has been done for you. Thank you for this thread in regards to respect and not whining, we all appreciate that; please make sure no one spreads negativity that we wish doesn't flourish. (It is unhealthy and unnecessary)

EndyWulf

I love the points made. Voicing concerns and feedback is always important. The details and explanations are solid.

However! The real situation here is the same thing that is wrong with everything else in the world.

~You can't please EVERYONE all of the time.~

This is the key phrase in what I am stating. The map is great. Makes the immersion that much better. When I look down a ladder I get a sense of fear because I am afraid of heights irl. Not as deep a fear, but the realism is there in that degree. We also NEED the vehicles to travel faster due to the size increase. PvPers will always have complaints about some mechanic in the game that makes others OP to compensate for a lag spike, lack of skill, or a mistake made on their part. My complaint is taking the nausea effect away. I liked it because some medications, one that I have experienced, have made me feel that way. I do have on complaint that need to be known though.

Implementing NEW things without explanation! - I mean cars and bikes are something entirely new now and I haven't found ANYTHING explaining on how to craft them!

I have coal. I have a caught fish, or Raw Pork chop. I can't Cook because we don't have permission to open containers! I bought a rank. I love this server. But help us out!

Again, GREAT job on the new look and style. I love it! Back to the phrase though. Just do your best. The ones that love it will stay. The ones that don't, probably already dumped money into the server anyway. XP

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    Just fix pains and maybe make infinite 250k a day thats it... or 100k every 4-6 hours. It's all just a simple fix but no one knows what's really right for the server except for the players.

Kyorashi

Just fix pains and maybe make infinite 250k a day thats it... or 100k every 4-6 hours. It's all just a simple fix but no one knows what's really right for the server except for the players.

True, what's the main thing with running a business again? Oh yeah, Customer is always right.

NobreadJustRye
    NobreadJustRye NobreadJustRye
    Instead of the cool down on pains what about a certain amount of stacks per an inv?
    Because if a naked with a katana could kill a jugg, that's a problem

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    I completely agree with this, their is no point in going jugg anymore.. I already have 5 sets and cant even use them ill just die with them to 3 or 4 nakeds that will just jump me with barrets.. With the Painkillers- I agree with everyone saying a 10 cps on pains is realistic, almost anyone can get 10cps if they practice. So this wouldn't put anyone at a disadvantage and would make us pvpers happy. I feel as if the update/reset was to make the new players happy.. What about us donators/pvpers who have been in the game for months, even years,The people who made this server what it is today.. Its nearly impossible for us to pvp anymore and we cant have Jugg wars anymore if we did they would last a top of 2mins.I would hate to see this server lose players, which many people have already started to quit.. Very good thread brad and lets hope this does something :):)
    I think you're just mad because you can't rush and tank without using skill.

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    I think you're just mad because you can't rush and tank without using skill.
    You can't rush at all no matter what skill you have.. you are a 2 shot kill in riot.. people who camp always get the first shot and 1 shot is a lot of damage.

_VC_

Famous
    _VC_
    _VC_ _VC_
    :)Please read over my thread and you'll see that I did not "trash the map" as you said I did. Sorry for any disrespect, but it kind of feels like you already had this wall of text typed up and you just decided to paste this in my thread because of the title, without reading it first. If you DID read it however, you will see that I thanked the builders and all staff for the update and tried to look at it from everyone's point of view. I'm sure @Katitude can back me up in this comment.

Again I find it disrespectful that you did not read my thread before commenting, or at least act like you didn't. I stated clearly that I, for one, do not have infinite myself.

Here, you are talking about the issue with painkillers and infinite money... No, we did not know this was going to happen. We knew the reset was happening and most people were happy with it. We did not know however, that pains and infinite money would be nerfed. I fully respect the owners, although, it would have been a bit wiser of them to warn their players of this occurring before hand.

As you remember from my thread, or at least you should remember if you read it, I said....
    I'm sorry if I sound a bit harsh to you, but I honestly just found your reply a bit disrespectful as it seems like you did not even bother to read it.

A note to @Katitude .....
    If you have the permissions, can you please do me a favor and delete all of the hateful sounding comments on this post. Such as all of jawas and NoBreads reply to him above? ^^^ This is no hate against them, I just want this thread to be a friendly discussion for both sides without hateful comments. And I would not like to see it end up being locked because of some fight that may occur.
    I think Jbentley aimed that post towards Jawa

NobreadJustRye
    NobreadJustRye NobreadJustRye
    image.png
    I do apologize to you and among other players are at odds with the recent changes to The Mining Dead. As a fellow builder it troubles me to see so many players unhappy with the work that took us a year to do is not to everyone’s satisfaction. Although the map was created for the purpose of being accurate to the show and its locations, as well as being accurate to pvp realism as other marketed games currently are.

With that said; complaining and finding reason to trash the map and builders is not only unacceptable and completely shameful but childish and immature. The builders worked very hard on this as did the owners. The criticism and foul mouthing to online staff members is disrespectful and a clear image to the kind of person you are if you do such acts. This map is the only map on a Minecraft based server that is as detailed and accurate for fans of the comics, shows, and apocalyptic feel.

As for the infinite and cooldowns on items, I’m sorry you feel this is unfair but it was unfair in the start with people who did not have infinite or to players who don’t wield a gold master card to but their way to the top. The reset was announced a month ahead of time and yet people find time to complain about losing items. Sorry but everyone knew it would happen, at least we didn’t do a total reset out of the blue with any warning what so ever.

Lastly; we know the severs are experiencing bugs and problems at this time. Please be aware this is a beta release, as with every new game release even the ones just put on the shelf; there are bugs and issues. We are working hard to fix all the issues that are brought to our attention.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to those who have given gratitude to the staff members who have made this map possible.

Stop copying and pasting this on thread you see. Read the thread please.

Kyorashi

Jbentley as a staff member you should be setting yourself as a role model to other players, instead of encouraging laziness and demonstrating unacceptable behaviour. TheOriginalred Quotes "I made a very respectful thread and he was extremely disrespectful for not even reading in when I clearly thanked all staff and named all the good and bad things".