• IP Copied!
  • This Update...

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    When this thread was intending to suggest feedback for the server but drama happens whenever certain people (Not naming) puts their nose in it and promotes drama, disrespect, and more. I've never seen such immature behavior from the people I'm aiming this towards but I guess you have nothing better to do. Quit it out, and thank you to the respectful builders(Staff included) after what is being said to them for doing their job, and players for trying to help out against salty people who make a fit over every thing that doesn't go their way. Best To Discontinue Commenting UNLESS It Has FULL Relevance To The Thread Creator!

-> You are free to your opinion but be respectful. We don't need your attempt to roast people or whatever you do that you think is cool and has nothing to do with the topic; doing that to improve your image is just sad because it proves you can't act your age and deal with something that is set in the server. You can suggest ideas, but don't be negative, disrespectful or immature about it.<-
    And the thread was fine until LinkOFeare stuck his pointy nose into it.

Kakreth

Since I don't see myself ever viewing the spammable pains as a good thing on the server, I will do my best to try and suggest an alternative to altering pains again.

Rebalancing the weapons. Plain and simple. The high damage of weapons was very practical when people were running around with stacks on stacks of pains to spam and you needed to do 10 hearts of damage in a three second window. Now however, the high damage on weapons makes the pvp too fast as it was clearly designed for a different kind of pvp. Obviously this is no longer the case. I think lowering the damage on a few key weapons would go very far in helping combat the quick deaths that people seem to be going through.

Barrett, Spas, AK and even the G36 need to be nerfed for this current situation to be fixed, plain and simple. It would allow people to live longer in pvp without having to use the crutch of spamming pains which isn't a solution.
    m14 uzi and p90 too, heck even the r700

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    I don't believe hackers are a good example for anyone and also I never said I was smart nor did I try to act it, a lot more kids look up to me then LinkOFeare, if they looked up to him we'd have crappy builders and hackers running everywhere.
    If anyone looks up to you they'll probably end up in a homeless shelter.

5oup

I think as players on TMD, you and I should also be setting yourself as an example to other players. Commenting "LOLOLOL EXPOSED???" and "True, what's the main thing with running a business again? Oh yeah, Customer is always right." among other things does nothing but create more arguments. If you want to be an active and helpful community member, especially in matters like this, be like the others and try to focus on what really matters. It's not JBentley's copying and pasting or the fact that you're always right in any given situation. Saying those things only makes it harder for our issues and wants, as players, to be addressed.
    Still, in any case scenario, all staff members should act professionally. This is part of the reason they're chosen/hired to be staff members, exhibiting behaviors of respect, politeness, and courteousness in any given situation. Clearly, everyone's morals need to be changed within relation to the new update. I, for one, need to do the same if I'm ever going to make peace with the fact that the painkiller cool-down isn't being removed. It's just the way things are now, and we need to conform to these new changes, in regards to the percent-chance of getting any of these new changes fixed is lower than 10%(which it currently is).

5oup

Not true with business especially when half of your customers are uptight and ignorant teenagers.
    Just to bring this up: a fair percentage of staff are teenagers. We all go through hormones :p. Would estimate that 90% of the server is made up of children/teenagers as well.

JessePinktip

Mythical
    JaxonTeller
    JaxonTeller JaxonTeller
    I don't believe hackers are a good example for anyone and also I never said I was smart nor did I try to act it, a lot more kids look up to me then LinkOFeare, if they looked up to him we'd have crappy builders and hackers running everywhere.
    He is not a hacker if he doesn't hack anymore. I highly doubt more kids look up to you than LinkOFeare, and even if that's true it doesn't change the fact that he sets a better example than you are. Also if people look up to him how might we have "crappy builders and hackers running around everywhere"? If you're referring to me being a crappy builder please tell me what I built that was crappy. Please feel free to elaborate on your highly confusing last sentence.

Boscafano

Titan
    Boscafano
    Boscafano Boscafano
    Just to bring this up: a fair percentage of staff are teenagers. We all go through hormones :p. Would estimate that 90% of the server is made up of children/teenagers as well.
    Lol honestly that's why Minecraft servers are such **** shows 99% of the time. It's like making a colony out of the most edgy and annoying kids and having other edgy and annoying kids be the leaders. No offense to the staff who just so happen to be edgy or annoying <3

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    He is not a hacker if he doesn't hack anymore. I highly doubt more kids look up to you than LinkOFeare, and even if that's true it doesn't change the fact that he sets a better example than you are. Also if people look up to him how might we have "crappy builders and hackers running around everywhere"? If you're referring to me being a crappy builder please tell me what I built that was crappy. Please feel free to elaborate on your highly confusing last sentence.
    So what if he doesn't hack anymore, he did and it was on this server so? and I could care less who looks up to me but I know that LinkOFeare doesn't have anyone looking up to him, and if I am correct he was a builder at one point in time, idk if you are a good builder or not, I have barely stepped foot into the new atlanta because the maps simply too big.

The7thCpt

Extrospected
    Extrospected Extrospected
    If anyone looks up to you they'll probably end up in a homeless shelter.
    So what if he doesn't hack anymore, he did and it was on this server so? and I could care less who looks up to me but I know that LinkOFeare doesn't have anyone looking up to him, and if I am correct he was a builder at one point in time, idk if you are a good builder or not, I have barely stepped foot into the new atlanta because the maps simply too big.

Please stop derailing the thread with petty arguments and drama. Multiple times staff have tried to be nice in telling you guys this, but the message obviously hasn't sank in yet. Some players would like to keep discussing OriginalRed's reset ideas, and not LinkOFeare's hacking history or Jahango's social status.

Thanks,
    - 7th

Last edited:

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    I'm just saying why the drama started.. lol
    The drama started because you can't learn to close your mouth. Twice I changed the topic for OriginalRed as his request was that he wanted positivity and comments based on his topic so the thread wouldn't be locked. -> A friendly conversation <- I can't believe how childish you guys are to literally keep bringing this back to a topic that has absolutely no revelance to Red's post whatsoever. You mention Link hacking when that has nothing to do with the map OR this thread, being ignorant enough to point out flaws in other people that don't even exist without even thinking of your actions and what they are doing to the community, and more. (I'll note these people are apologizing to you yet you continue to insult them) Everyone please see what is happening, this is the result of negative players that I've been telling you about; they try to make the reset sound like the worst thing and create drama because it didn't go their way. If they cared, they wouldn't have commented with what they put as they enjoy infuriating players for a good laugh and to "prove" themselves. I know people like this, and I really need you to act appropriately. Builders are being perfectly respectful and it's hypocritical how you're saying these things before reflecting on your own words and choices. I'm about to lock this thread but you'll learn either Jahango or someone else will have an irresistible urge to comment once more and point out flaws in someone else or accuse us of something, straight up negativity. If no one posts anything rude and actually follows the thread topic, I'll be not only cherished but impressed. Giving you all a job here and follow the quote I learned in Elementary School, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all". For those who have been respectful, please don't take offence because you are doing well and I appreciate it.

Yours Respectfully,

~Katitude

Last edited:

MilkTeaser

Titan
    MilkTeaser
    MilkTeaser MilkTeaser
    The drama started because you can't learn to close your mouth. Twice I changed the topic for OriginalRed as his request was that he wanted positivity and comments based on his topic so the thread wouldn't be locked. -> A friendly conversation <- I can't believe how childish you guys are to literally keep bringing this back to a topic that has absolutely no revelance to Red's post whatsoever. You mention Link hacking when that has nothing to do with the map OR this thread, being ignorant enough to point out flaws in other people that don't even exist without even thinking of your actions and what they are doing to the community, and more. (I'll note these people are apologizing to you yet you continue to insult them) Everyone please see what is happening, this is the result of negative players that I've been telling you about; they try to make the reset sound like the worst think and create drama because it didn't go their way. If they cared, they wouldn't have commented with what they put as they enjoy infuriating players for a good laugh and to "prove" themselves. I know people like this, and I really need you to act appropriately. Builders are being perfectly respectful and it's hippocritical how you're saying these things before reflecting on your own words and choices. I'm about to lock this thread but you'll learn either Jahango or someone else will have an irresistible urge to comment once more and point out flaws in someone else or accuse us of something, straight up negativity. If no one posts anything rude and actually follows the thread topic, I'll be not only cherished but impressed. Giving you all a job here and follow the quote I learned in Elementary School, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all". For those who have been respectful, please don't take offence because you are doing well and I appreciate it.

Yours Respectfully,

~Katitude

After a while I agreed with the reset, but playing now isn't alot of fun for me. People and zombies spawn about 5 blocks or less right next to me and I have no chance to defend myself. If you're playing to survive you spend 70% of your ingame time by travelling (and hoping you don't get sniped on the way). And everywhere you come there is barely anything to find. 80% of the bags are filled with junk that no one ever needs (coal, empty water bottle, scissors, rope).

I really used to enjoy the game, it's the only game I play on minecraft. I recently bought a rank to make myself things easyer, I even was thinking to get an upgrade.

But now a week after the reset I still got NOTHING at all. People are just opening 10 legendary crates or even more in a row and getting 1mil+ of money, multiple sets of jugg, all kind of rare weapons, ...

And i'm still running out there naked while all the infinite people are always playing in riot and they are still complaining that 100k isn't enough...

There is still a ton of work to do and I think the reset & the update didn't help anything to make the gab between immortals and unranked players smaller. It just got alot bigger. I honestly feel like an unranked 'noob' right now.

If this doesn't change for me I'm thinking about quitting.

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    Please stop derailing the thread with petty arguments and drama. Multiple times staff have tried to be nice in telling you guys this, but the message obviously hasn't sunk in yet. Some players would like to keep discussing OriginalRed's reset ideas, and not LinkOFear's hacking history or Jahango's social status.

Thanks,
    - 7th
    Can you look at what the builders saying first? he's the one derailing the thread not me, I'm just responding to him after he keeps "derailing" it more and more...

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Jahango or someone else will have an irresistible urge to comment once more and point out flaws in someone else or accuse us of something, straight up negativity. If no one posts anything rude and actually follows the thread topic, I'll be not only cherished but impressed.
    Can you look at what the builders saying first? he's the one derailing the thread not me, I'm just responding

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    He didn't even hack, but that's a whole new story..

5oup

After a while I agreed with the reset, but playing now isn't alot of fun for me. People and zombies spawn about 5 blocks or less right next to me and I have no chance to defend myself. If you're playing to survive you spend 70% of your ingame time by travelling (and hoping you don't get sniped on the way). And everywhere you come there is barely anything to find. 80% of the bags are filled with junk that no one ever needs (coal, empty water bottle, scissors, rope).

I really used to enjoy the game, it's the only game I play on minecraft. I recently bought a rank to make myself things easyer, I even was thinking to get an upgrade.

But now a week after the reset I still got NOTHING at all. People are just opening 10 legendary crates or even more in a row and getting 1mil+ of money, multiple sets of jugg, all kind of rare weapons, ...

And i'm still running out there naked while all the infinite people are always playing in riot and they are still complaining that 100k isn't enough...

There is still a ton of work to do and I think the reset & the update didn't help anything to make the gab between immortals and unranked players smaller. It just got alot bigger. I honestly feel like an unranked 'noob' right now.

There are work-arounds for this. Make/join a team & fight the riots outside of berx. Voting could always yield you with some pretty good stuff(I received kit beth and juggernaut boots consecutively from 2 voting crates, and I have an Immortal rank.) There's also the voting contest held every month to warrant the highest voters with in-store credit for whatever they're please to purchase. Eventually you will get better. Playing hn is the way to go to be honest. After increasing my overall guns skills(I was initally already good at pvp so you're gonna have to work on that for close-combat, such as movement, katana pvp, etc.) I dominated hn, accumulating at least a. total of 100 legendary crates since the first time I joined tmd. On this account, I got infinite money from my first legendary crate, and I just recently got it again from a rare crate. I got my rank through trade-ups with other people on tmd(1x Immortal Rank & an extra crate) These were all due to the law of attraction, if you will it, you shall receive. Just keep going, my man.

5oup

There are work-arounds for this. Make/join a team & fight the riots outside of berx. Voting could always yield you with some pretty good stuff(I received kit beth and juggernaut boots consecutively from 2 voting crates, and I have an Immortal rank.) There's also the voting contest held every month to warrant the highest voters with in-store credit for whatever they're please to purchase. Eventually you will get better. Playing hn is the way to go to be honest. After increasing my overall guns skills(I was initally already good at pvp so you're gonna have to work on that for close-combat, such as movement, katana pvp, etc.) I dominated hn, accumulating at least a. total of 100 legendary crates since the first time I joined tmd. On this account, I got infinite money from my first legendary crate, and I just recently got it again from a rare crate. I got my rank through trade-ups with other people on tmd(1x Immortal Rank & an extra crate) These were all due to the law of attraction, if you will it, you shall receive. Just keep going, my man.

MilkTeaser

Titan
    MilkTeaser
    MilkTeaser MilkTeaser

I'm not a random player anymore, I got a rank, over 2000 kills on the server with a 1.55kd :p
    But I just can't effort riot armour, so I can't do a fair fight with a riot (or I need to shoot them from the back, that's how I die the most these days).
    But if you leave berx behind, there is barely any pvp around the map or you need to have alot of time before finding someone.

I also win or get in top 3 of 80% of the hellnight games I play, I even like it more to play solo there. I opened about 20 legendary crates yet (before and after update) with those skulls but didn't get much luck yet (yes, i did get jugg), but 50% of the crates were junk too (katana, deagle, m60)..

Last edited: