• IP Copied!
  • This Update...

LinkOFeare

Titan
    LinkOFeare
    LinkOFeare LinkOFeare
    Jbentley as a staff member you should be setting yourself as a role model to other players, instead of encouraging laziness and demonstrating unacceptable behaviour. TheOriginalred Quotes "I made a very respectful thread and he was extremely disrespectful for not even reading in when I clearly thanked all staff and named all the good and bad things".

I think as players on TMD, you and I should also be setting yourself as an example to other players. Commenting "LOLOLOL EXPOSED???" and "True, what's the main thing with running a business again? Oh yeah, Customer is always right." among other things does nothing but create more arguments. If you want to be an active and helpful community member, especially in matters like this, be like the others and try to focus on what really matters. It's not JBentley's copying and pasting or the fact that you're always right in any given situation. Saying those things only makes it harder for our issues and wants, as players, to be addressed.

I

IHaveInternet

Honestly, some of you that started unnecessary drama on this thread should stop commenting/replying. TheOriginalRed created a thread expressing his thoughts on the update in a respectful manner in which some of you thought it would be okay to bring your petty arguments over on his thread. For the people that have caused/provoked the unnecessary drama, my question is what do you think you're going to solve by doing that? You solve nothing. The only thing you're accomplishing is making your reputation go down hill if it isn't already there yet.

Edit: The question is rhetorical so don't bother answering it.

Last edited:

JessePinktip

Mythical
    JaxonTeller
    JaxonTeller JaxonTeller
    honestly just stfu LinkOFeare.. so annoying trying to act smart and ****, go use some more tracers or whatever you got banned for on tmd, You think you're setting an example for anyone? my *** bud..
    He doesn't have to act smart, he is smart, a hell of a lot smarter than you that's for sure. And FYI, he's setting a better example for anyone on the mining dead than you are. You honnestly could learn a thing or two from him. Go ahead and tell me to "just stfu" but we both know I'm right.

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    When this thread was intending to suggest feedback for the server but drama happens whenever certain people (Not naming) puts their nose in it and promotes drama, disrespect, and more. I've never seen such immature behavior from the people I'm aiming this towards but I guess you have nothing better to do. Quit it out, and thank you to the respectful builders(Staff included) after what is being said to them for doing their job, and players for trying to help out against salty people who make a fit over every thing that doesn't go their way. Best To Discontinue Commenting UNLESS It Has FULL Relevance To The Thread Creator!

-> You are free to your opinion but be respectful. We don't need your attempt to roast people or whatever you do that you think is cool and has nothing to do with the topic; doing that to improve your image is just sad because it proves you can't act your age and deal with something that is set in the server. You can suggest ideas, but don't be negative, disrespectful or immature about it.<-

Last edited:

Kyorashi

He doesn't have to act smart, he is smart, a hell of a lot smarter than you that's for sure. And FYI, he's setting a better example for anyone on the mining dead than you are. You honnestly could learn a thing or two from him. Go ahead and tell me to "just stfu" but we both know I'm right.

lel kiddy..

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    To bring this back to the original thread topic, we appreciate the respect and feedback given; I was thinking maybe a game mode of Jugg Wars since TMD is meant for a realistic survival aspect but that's just a random thought. As of this moment, I don't think anything will be changed but I did notice the 100k cap was switched to 130k. Try seeing how it works out and experience the new opportunity of pvp. An example: The said idea of being extra cautious, hiding behind buildings, etc; you can also find giving positions to members on your team and taking stealth and skill to its expertise. 130k may not be a lot though I stand by a cliché many know as "Don't knock it until you try it". :p Please give it a try, be positive, try to like it and open up; if you still stand by your current opinion after a month+ of gameplay, I think we could figure out something but that's just my input. ^v^

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    Honestly, some of you that started unnecessary drama on this thread should stop commenting/replying. TheOriginalRed created a thread expressing his thoughts on the update in a respectful manner in which some of you thought it would be okay to bring your petty arguments over on his thread. For the people that have caused/provoked the unnecessary drama, my question is what do you think you're going to solve by doing that? You solve nothing. The only thing you're accomplishing is making your reputation go down hill if it isn't already there yet.

Edit: The question is rhetorical so don't bother answering it.
    I answered.

Please sue me.

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    Jbentley as a staff member you should be setting yourself as a role model to other players, instead of encouraging laziness and demonstrating unacceptable behaviour. TheOriginalred Quotes "I made a very respectful thread and he was extremely disrespectful for not even reading in when I clearly thanked all staff and named all the good and bad things".
    Because you're certainly an a-plus role model...

Sometimes people make me laugh.

Kyorashi

When this thread was intending to suggest feedback for the server but drama happens whenever certain people (Not naming) puts their nose in it and promotes drama, disrespect, and more. I've never seen such immature behavior from the people I'm aiming this towards but I guess you have nothing better to do. Quit it out, and thank you to the respectful builders(Staff included) after what is being said to them for doing their job, and players for trying to help out against salty people who make a fit over every thing that doesn't go their way. Best To Discontinue Commenting UNLESS It Has FULL Relevance To The Thread Creator!

-> You are free to your opinion but be respectful. We don't need your attempt to roast people or whatever you do that you think is cool and has nothing to do with the topic; doing that to improve your image is just sad because it proves you can't act your age and deal with something that is set in the server. You can suggest ideas, but don't be negative, disrespectful or immature about it.<-

Mainly going be quoting your words that you just wrote "thank you to the respectful builders". Hmm that's funny, first Jbentley showed 0 respect on this post by not reading a single sentence of Theoriginalred's post that has been proven through his exposure with copy and paste. Secondly, how is Dwight showing respect by calling out Jahango?

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    Mainly going be quoting your words that you just wrote "thank you to the respectful builders". Hmm that's funny, first Jbentley showed 0 respect on this post by not reading a single sentence of Theoriginalred's post that has been proven through his exposure with copy and paste. Secondly, how is Dwight showing respect by calling out Jahango?
    First of all, you're obviously bending over for red. It's not concealed at all and you're doing a horrible job of masking it.

Second, the builders (and all staff) put an absolute ****LOAD of work into this. Hundreds of hours at least. Jahango was immature and rude [and moreover acted like a 12 year old girl who just hit her period. [[I'm allowed to make this statement I had friends when that **** happened]]]

Third, JBentley took the situation quite well. Although I may not have used the same words, he is right. Nobody should be pissing on the guys who got their asses worked off. Nobody wants to hear your moaning and groaning.

Please leave if you're going to act like little 5 year olds.

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    To revert this back to the original topic again, and this is from another thread, we could even use riot shields if implemented to make the painkillers easier to save you, since you have enough time to duck down and run. This could also make it so you don't die in five seconds. Credit to the player who suggested this idea. :p

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    To revert this back to the original topic again, and this is from another thread, we could even use riot shields if implemented to make the painkillers easier to save you, since you have enough time to duck down and run. This could also make it so you don't die in five seconds. Credit to the player who suggested this idea. :p
    They were suggested as long back as old forums, maybe even 1.8..

Tactical_Fox48
    Tactical_Fox48 Tactical_Fox48
    To me, there were two main issues with painkillers; the fact that you could regain full health in 10 seconds after being shot with a .50 cal and the ability to chug them down like some college student showing off his aptitude for sloshing down 5 bottles of beer in less than a minute at a dorm party. This server was meant to be a Survival server based on TWD, and with survival, comes realism. Maybe a zombie apocalypse isn't realistic, but to the universe of TWD, walking dead are people's reality, and TMD is based off of TWD. I don't know about you, but when I see someone get shot several times, pull out a stack of pains, down literally 32 bottles worth of pills, and proceed to render their attacker into bits with a military grade shotgun in less than 20 seconds, that takes away a bit of the realism that this server has to offer.

By making it so that pains can only be taken once every few seconds, it's significantly leveled out the playing field for players, as well as made the server a little more realistic. Chugging several bottles of pills in real life would result in liver failure, and eventual death.

I understand that there are still many features of TMD that have to stay, even though they don't show many aspects of realism (vendors, inf. money, etc.) due to the server needing revenue through crates and ranks, and it seems like many players here come more for the PvP than the actual apocalypse experience. I'm just trying to show my perspective on the version of the current pains for the people who wish that the old pains were in use instead.

With that being said, everyone's entitled to their own opinions, but if you decide to point out flaws in mine (or anyone else's for that matter), please post your thoughts in a polite and respectful manner, I don't want to start anymore "flame wars" with anyone. :p

Last edited:

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    I don't believe hackers are a good example for anyone and also I never said I was smart nor did I try to act it, a lot more kids look up to me then LinkOFeare, if they looked up to him we'd have crappy builders and hackers running everywhere.