• IP Copied!
  • TMD Classic, PVP Changes and Sale

Pojman

Pojman
    Pojman Pojman
    Positive stuff does come out of tons of OGS mouths. Is Jacob not a OG xD?

Owner of DiamondLunatic, And richest person on Minewars
    I think they were just upset that you guys always jump to hate instead of approaching the situation with an open mind.

Tactical_Fox48
    Tactical_Fox48 Tactical_Fox48
    I think they were just upset that you guys always jump to hate instead of approaching the situation with an open mind.
    A lot of "OGs" do, or at least did approach changes with an open mindset before one of the major updates happened that completely changed everything. After that update, I think there were some...trust issues...between Havoc and "OGs", not to mention the split in gameplay desires amongst the players.

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    CravenPython108 CravenPython108
    I think the most important thing for the new TMD pvp system is to keep it as realistic as possible. Pieces of bread should be the strongest melee weapons, doing 9.0 damage per hit. Juggernaut armor should be replaced with bubble wrap, and have the same properties as armor with feather falling 4. The strongest weapon should be Captain Miller's M1911, with a 1 out of 7 chance to summon a P-51 Mustang on hitting your opponent. Last of all, painkillers should be replaced with Flintstones gummy vitamins, and give jump boost 2 instead of regeneration.

Hope to see these changes implemented to give TMD a much more realistic theme, and make the game that much more enjoyable.

IgnitingIce

Owner
    IgnitingIce
    IgnitingIce IgnitingIce
    I think the most important thing for the new TMD pvp system is to keep it as realistic as possible. Pieces of bread should be the strongest melee weapons, doing 9.0 damage per hit. Juggernaut armor should be replaced with bubble wrap, and have the same properties as armor with feather falling 4. The strongest weapon should be Captain Miller's M1911, with a 1 out of 7 chance to summon a P-51 Mustang on hitting your opponent. Last of all, painkillers should be replaced with Flintstones gummy vitamins, and give jump boost 2 instead of regeneration.

Hope to see these changes implemented to give TMD a much more realistic theme, and make the game that much more enjoyable.
    Planned.

Don't forget about Minewars!

Slimme

Mythical
    Slimme
    Slimme Slimme
    pretty sure this comment is toxic? your saying everyone who played this server 3-4 years ago is mean! so toxic! grow up bud i doubt you know any og players to truly judge them lmao. i see you on the forum page and your so toxic and demanding to people on a minecraft server. sad ):

Half these *** hats don't even know me.

seuboi

Mythical
    seuboi
    seuboi seuboi
    pretty sure this comment is toxic? your saying everyone who played this server 3-4 years ago is mean! so toxic! grow up bud i doubt you know any og players to truly judge them lmao. i see you on the forum page and your so toxic and demanding to people on a minecraft server. sad ):

oh yea, I'm the one calling out the owners on 'broken' updates/dead server lewl. Say what you want, I keep playing and enjoying