• IP Copied!
  • TMD Final Updates.

Would you want rain to come back on TMD?

• Yes! On both PVP and PVE

Votes: 21 44.7%
    • Yes! But just on PVE

Votes: 20 42.6%
    • Nah, I don't want rain to return

Votes: 6 12.8%

• Total voters

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    yvl4Vfz.jpg
    Hey all,

We're glad you guys are enjoying the update. I want to thank all you guys for the kind comments directed at the staff that worked to bring you this update. Just a few things to announce.

Our goal is to get the online map updated this week.

We have decided pains are going to be switched to being sold in stacks of 32 when right clicking and cooldown time in the shop will be lowered.

Fixing the pack auto-downloading is also one of our top priorities so be aware of that.

A couple players have been asking to bring the weather back, Even if it's just on the PVE server. We have decided to ask you guys what to do. The majority will dictate what choice we choose.

Thank you all for reading.

Snakefangs2004

Mythical
    Snakefangs2004
    Snakefangs2004 Snakefangs2004
    Love the new update and the map. Can't wait for it to be 32 pains when right clicked cause atm its so annoying to buy pains xD

general2673

Mythical
    general2673
    general2673 general2673
    yvl4Vfz.jpg
    Hey all,

We're glad you guys are enjoying the update. I want to thank all you guys for the kind comments directed at the staff that worked to bring you this update. Just a few things to announce.

Our goal is to get the online map updated this week.

We have decided pains are going to be switched to being sold in stacks of 32 when right clicking and cooldown time in the shop will be lowered.

Fixing the pack auto-downloading is also one of our top priorities so be aware of that.

A couple players have been asking to bring the weather back, Even if it's just on the PVE server. We have decided to ask you guys what to do. The majority will dictate what choice we choose.

Thank you all for reading.

Idea. The buffed walkers that spawn super fast. Can we have those in pve? The pvp community largely rejected them as they interfered with pvp wars and such. However I believe the pve community is more adaptable to changes. Guts spawn fairly frequently so if people want to role play just stick em on. If people like me want to take on the dead as we explore, this let's us do that. As a veteran player, I am very well equipped and the walkers are frankly not a threat in the slightest. In fact most of my non pvp related deaths are me failing at parkour and falling. I miss the feeling of having to run from the walkers. It was on the test server (note my most recent video ) and I believe I even commented on this feeling. @Kyritic send this to the owners. We all love the map, for many pvp is fixed, all thats missing is the fear of the walkers (for me at least, I dunno how others feel).

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    I think it should be on both if it is implemented. I think it would be a bit of a challenge to spot players from a distance. This would make PvP a bit more challenging.

Rippen

Rippen
    Rippen Rippen
    Would it be possible for the "Unlimited Money" to be what its name is? Or was that already changed because it's misleading to only limit us to 100k.

Rippen

Rippen
    Rippen Rippen
    Also I feel the Autumn pack should be the default pack due to the fact it's an apocalyptic gamemode and the server just looks 10x better with it.

seuboi

Mythical
    seuboi
    seuboi seuboi
    It would be awesome if you guys could fix this in the next update: replace the old legendary weapons to meet their new items descriptions. Chest slots are precious now, no need to keep double weapons. I've seen in other servers this happening, if you hold the old item in your hands they would have their descriptions updated so it could match the new ones and form a single stack.

ItzMiguel7u7

Mythical
    ItzMiguel7u7
    ItzMiguel7u7 ItzMiguel7u7
    it would be awesome if you guys could fix this in the next update: replace the old legendary weapons to meet their new items descriptions.
    I know a solution to that, you must place the weapon you have with the old lore in your hand, then you go to the hub. (/hub) you re-enter tmd, and you repeat with all weapons the same procedure

JewishBagel

Famous
    JewishBagel
    JewishBagel JewishBagel
    Question: Any chance to update the Havocmc interactive maps?
    When IgnitingIce gets back to his computer, Jacob will ask and see if he can do it. He's the only one able to figure out that map. xD Be advised, he will not be back at his computer until Thursday, so do not expect it for a week or two.

Sean_Permana

Mythical
    Sean_Permana
    Sean_Permana Sean_Permana
    When IgnitingIce gets back to his computer, Jacob will ask and see if he can do it. He's the only one able to figure out that map. xD Be advised, he will not be back at his computer until Thursday, so do not expect it for a week or two.

Nice, cannot wait to see the whole updated map looks like in interactive maps.

Wavy_Buster

Mythical
    Wavy_Buster
    Wavy_Buster Wavy_Buster
    Only monsters wouldn't want the rain back.
    Yes, I was that lone wolf who loved the ambience of rain while making my way through the locations.

Also, good job on Community Manager @Kyritic .

-Wavy