• IP Copied!
  • TMD , TMDC and HN change

Runkelpokk

Hello there

I think we all can agree that the current tmd healing system is not the best .
    Nearly noone play HN or TMDC but how we could fix this problems ?

I suggest to change back the healing system on tmd 1-4 back to the old one (no cooldown right click etc )
    As far as we have the old tmd back a tmdc server is no longer needed
    i suggest to create a new server with the new tmd healing system which would be based on rounds (like fortnite or like hn ) so the new players who like the new healing system have there server and the old players that have
    there tmd back and we all are happy :D

DeleteThisAcc

Mythical
    DeleteThisAcc
    DeleteThisAcc DeleteThisAcc
    Hellnight improvements will become priority after the mine wars update is complete. Not sure what they plan on doing about TMDC at this time.

Yove

Mythical
    Yove
    Yove Yove
    Hellnight improvements will become priority after the mine wars update is complete. Not sure what they plan on doing about TMDC at this time.
    Pretty sure their removing tmdc and replacing with tmdop

The7thCpt

Extrospected
    Extrospected Extrospected
    Owners need to make a decision and stick to it for longer than a few months. Objectively, the OG veterans who want the old mechanics back are not a big part of the playerbase. If staff focus on getting TMD balanced, there won't be a need for TMDOP or TMDC.

Last edited:

Yove

Mythical
    Yove
    Yove Yove
    Owners need to make a decision and stick to it for longer than a few months. Objectively, the OG veterans who want the old mechanics back are not a big part of the playerbase. If staff focus on getting TMD balanced, there won't be a need for TMDOP or TMDC.
    That is true, but their trying to appease a player base that stays for a week at most or a month if they donate, it can actually be seen as TMD’s first big decline or first big loss (essentially the start of killing the server) was prolonging the point to where the most ACTIVE players who spend the most MONEY quit. Aka the OG’s, besides that, TMD is far past the point of repair of mini updates, they need a hotfix rebalancing guns and damage IMMEDIATELY.

Yove

Mythical
    Yove
    Yove Yove
    But people have said that they really want tmdop in its place
    Michael for the 5th time you’ve talked down on tmdop, does it hurt to replace something that is a clear failure so badly..?

Edit: yes I realize I quoted Butter I’m just adding to his

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    Michael for the 5th time you’ve talked down on tmdop, does it hurt to replace something that is a clear failure so badly..?

Edit: yes I realize I quoted Butter I’m just adding to his
    ew please dont add to my posts xD jk I actually like your reply.

Yove

Mythical
    Yove
    Yove Yove
    uh can you explain in more detail?
    It’s just, I don’t see ANY reason for him to complain as much as he does about TMDC, I can see the usual “no we must prioritize this and that” kind of ****, but Whenever sometimes it’s not even mentioned he will bring it up just to down talk it, or at even the slightest mention of changing it.

Kendrq

Famous
    Kendrq
    Kendrq Kendrq
    I've heard absolutely no mention of creating TMDOP, let alone replacing TMDC with it, from any Owner/staff member. The only times I've seen it mentioned are when you talk about it, Yove. To my current knowledge, there is no official plan for TMDOP to be revived.

Yove

Mythical
    Yove
    Yove Yove
    I've heard absolutely no mention of creating TMDOP, let alone replacing TMDC with it, from any Owner/staff member. The only times I've seen it mentioned are when you talk about it, Yove. To my current knowledge, there is no official plan for TMDOP to be revived.
    Rip TMD