• IP Copied!
  • To the staff, at least any who will read this

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    Same, even though she knows I have no friends irl, and feel more "alive" when I talk on the forums, because you guys have more in common with me than anyone I know. Knowing this, my mum still says "no" and when she does it makes me dead inside more than the day before XD.
    rip in spaghetti never forgetti

_Nickk

Owner
    _Nickk
    _Nickk _Nickk
    I don't know what has been said, but we usually don't have time to reply to applications. If it's been a month with no reply, it's probably a no.

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    I don't know what has been said, but we usually don't have time to reply to applications. If it's been a month with no reply, it's probably a no.
    I get that you guys are doing a lot, but I'm trying to help the server and you're telling us that we shouldn't bother.

Beetley

Famous
    Beetley
    Beetley Beetley
    I get that you guys are doing a lot, but I'm trying to help the server and you're telling us that we shouldn't bother.
    We're not telling you not to bother, and we love that you want to help out!
    Staff must be mature, responsible, friendly, active, knowledgeable of the server and have half decent grammar. It's very difficult to find somebody like this.
    You can still help out by making reports on the bad players, asking people to stop breaking the rules, etc.

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Beetley is correct, a Senior Moderator and above can view and handle applicaitons. Junior Moderators can view and handle reports/appeals or in other words, catch hackers, moderate, and deal with chat. :)

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    We're not telling you not to bother, and we love that you want to help out!
    Staff must be mature, responsible, friendly, active, knowledgeable of the server and have half decent grammar. It's very difficult to find somebody like this.
    You can still help out by making reports on the bad players, asking people to stop breaking the rules, etc.
    the staff can start by reading the applications..

Fox_4158

the staff can start by reading the applications..
    xD.... They do read applications; they elaborate on them, but then many other ones come in, and it gets hard to read every one of them, and have an effective choice. I have an application I submitted about a week and a half ago, and it has 10 views, but no replies, except for the "Please wait up to one month," and that was a PM,
    I understand though, that it gets really hard for them. In my honest opinion, they should elect certain people, where there job is mostly focused on looking at staff applications, to recruit staff they believe will be a great, efficient addition to their team; Like a Staff Manager or two.

Last edited:

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    xD.... They do read applications; they elaborate on them, but then many other ones come in, and it gets hard to read every one of them, and have an effective choice. I have an application I submitted about a week and a half ago, and it has 10 views, but no replies, except for the "Please wait up to one month," and that was a PM,
    I understand though, that it gets really hard for them. In my honest opinion, they should elect certain people, where there job is mostly focused on looking at staff applications, to recruit staff they believe will be a great, efficient addition to their team; Like a Staff Manager or two.
    The Senior Moderators and above have a job to handle applications, though I see where you're getting at; if you had a specific job of viewing apps, it wouldn't be the best considering they only have one job and can't be flexible with their staff duties. Instead of mastering on a specific role as staff, we have multiple parts. Helpers are the first asset to the team, meaning their job is to just moderate and help others the best they can. Once they deem greater staff qualities, they are promoted to a Junior Moderator. From the second position, Jr Mod's do moderate, but the focus is on recording and catching hackers as well as dealing with their appeals and any report made by player or even a bug glitched that must be notified to the staff team. I personally say we handle support tickets as that is a mix of reports and appeals. A Senior Moderator does all of the following although-to my knowledge- their focus is more on applications. After a second promotion, but to an admin, they clearly do all the same but due to their increase in experience, they have more commands, help and give tips to the staff, and have more control in general. They also focus on applications. What the owners do..well..you'd have to ask them because in all honesty, I am not fully aware of their positions. They aid the builders regarding their work, sort through and implement commands with the developers, and the other primary role of the owners would be to regulate the staff team. ^v^

Fox_4158

The Senior Moderators and above have a job to handle applications, though I see where you're getting at; if you had a specific job of viewing apps, it wouldn't be the best considering they only have one job and can't be flexible with their staff duties. Instead of mastering on a specific role as staff, we have multiple parts. Helpers are the first asset to the team, meaning their job is to just moderate and help others the best they can. Once they deem greater staff qualities, they are promoted to a Junior Moderator. From the second position, Jr Mod's do moderate, but the focus is on recording and catching hackers as well as dealing with their appeals and any report made by player or even a bug glitched that must be notified to the staff team. I personally say we handle support tickets as that is a mix of reports and appeals. A Senior Moderator does all of the following although-to my knowledge- their focus is more on applications. After a second promotion, but to an admin, they clearly do all the same but due to their increase in experience, they have more commands, help and give tips to the staff, and have more control in general. They also focus on applications. What the owners do..well..you'd have to ask them because in all honesty, I am not fully aware of their positions. They aid the builders regarding their work, sort through and implement commands with the developers, and the other primary role of the owners would be to regulate the staff team. ^v^
    Thank you

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Your applications do get read, sometimes it takes a while, sometimes it's instant. Same with the replies.
    The staff team does a lot for the server, and applications are not always their top priority.
    I want to know why its so hard for people to get that applications, reports, and appeals all take time. Ive seen the staff repeating this on almost every thread!

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    I want to know why its so hard for people to get that applications, reports, and appeals all take time. Ive seen the staff repeating this on almost every thread!
    1. There are a numerous amount of both reports and appeals.
    2. As staff, I am to do my appeals and no other unless asked.
    3. If staff are encountering problems/issues, a high pile of schoolwork, etc, they would clearly take the priority of their irl situation and deal with their appeals after; this is why some take longer than others
    I am taking a two week trip to Europe during spring break, meaning I may not have any means of internet access nor will I bring my laptop. Sometimes some irl situations will pop up with me as well, though I make sure to get on my appeals after and I apologize to those with such a long wait. Moreover, you may not see staff on the server from being in vanish or they are dealing with tickets on the forums, so they are still doing their part while they may not have a lot of pc access within that moment.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    1. There are a numerous amount of both reports and appeals.
    2. As staff, I am to do my appeals and no other unless asked.
    3. If staff are encountering problems/issues, a high pile of schoolwork, etc, they would clearly take the priority of their irl situation and deal with their appeals after; this is why some take longer than others
    I am taking a two week trip to Europe during spring break, meaning I may not have any means of internet access nor will I bring my laptop. Sometimes some irl situations will pop up with me as well, though I make sure to get on my appeals after and I apologize to those with such a long wait. Moreover, you may not see staff on the server from being in vanish or they are dealing with tickets on the forums, so they are still doing their part while they may not have a lot of pc access within that moment.
    Have fun in Europe :p