• IP Copied!
  • To the staff, at least any who will read this

mrsteve_0914

mrsteve_0914
    mrsteve_0914 mrsteve_0914
    HyperScrub staff is normally always busy, they won't always respond to you or your issues. So get off your lazy bum and do something to fix your own problems, if your depressed honestly I don't care I myself has been depressed for 9 years because of bully's but I broke out of it just recently so you can't use that card against us. So don't just go say stuff like that about staff, they work as a volunteer not to get payed. I also have a lot of knowledge of being staff for I have been one on a server before, so I have a talent that I can use for multiple jobs. If you want a job you will have to grow up and prove your worth than complaining about problems you yourself can fix. Learn a little, maybe you will become smarter about what life is. I'm taking the time to help you understand that. When you learn to grow up and handle your problems then let's talk, but right now you should focus on schoolwork and what you need to do now. I hope you take some knowledge with you from this post.

Armenbrine Skype and teamspeak are both free, and you may need a mic for skype and teamspeak I know my computer needs one, I actually need to get a new me for it because mine right now is very crappy

Kamomma

Kamomma
    Kamomma Kamomma
    I don't what to say expect that my friend got their apps responded to in 3 days or a week after they applied. So my suggestion is ask the staff about the current issue. They might be glad to respond.

ChiefyMcNeil
    ChiefyMcNeil ChiefyMcNeil
    We do care, trust me. :)
    Skype is required, and it is nice to have team speak.
    From my thought, your applications are always looked at though since we recently promoted some players, it won't be accepted or denied right away, it will take time and patience is required, something very handy to have. ;) I want to make this brief though I hope I provided enough information to answer your question.
    ~Katitude :p
    What if you put a skype you don't use ever, can you change that in the application?