• IP Copied!
  • To the Staff of HavocMC on Behalf of Your Playerbase

LinkOFeare

Titan
    LinkOFeare
    LinkOFeare LinkOFeare
    I write this on behalf of not only my team and myself but for anyone who plays on HavocMC. We're tired of how many hackers there are and how little is being done to stop it. There are literally speed hackers, kill aura users, you can name a type of hack and there'll be someone who uses it. Just today, I saw five hackers: sonicIuke, MODS4YOU, halhowri, Fib3r_Optic (forgot how to spell it with numbers/letters), and TheFifthGen. And I know even more people who hack who I would be delighted to list below. I've lost far too many katanas, far too many guns, far too many stacks of pains, far too many sets of riot, far too many sets of jugg, far too many numbers on my KD because nothing is being done to stop these hackers. They use alts, they keep hacking. They never stop and they don't know the limit. And there is no limit because no one is setting the limit. The staff has been doing little to nothing. I've seen the same hackers come on every day of the week and it's my last day of summer and I encounter already not ONE, not TWO, but FIVE hackers. The staff always come to us when we complain with the excuse that they are in /vanish catching hackers around the day and that their lives are not going to be spent or committed to the server everyday. I'm sorry then, but why do you not check the applications and hire the players who already play frequently to catch those hackers? This issue has been going on for months. Summer is about to end, all the players are less active and nothing has yet been done to help. I'm sorry, but if you're in vanish all the time, why do I see the same hackers playing for weeks straight? Everyday this summer on TMD, I've seen a hacker. The application I submitted for helper hasn't been viewed by anyone else other than myself, I have three reports submitted and pending, one from last month, and I don't see anything being done. Literally the most staff is doing is warning players for the most pointless and idiotic things. To the owners, admins, moderators, and helpers of the HavocMC community, please.

#StepUpYourGame.

InfiniteRevenge

I caught over 20 hackers in the past month. I am not saying that to brag I am saying that because that is literally how many people are hacking. I recently even caught AtresMortes' brother hacking, This is getting insane and few (there are a couple) staff members get online.

Minkxies

Mythical
    Minkxies
    Minkxies Minkxies
    We understand your concern about the staff team, but please understand what we can't catch everyone, I catch hackers daily, as do other staff members, we try our hardest to catch everyone who hacks but it's not as easy as it was for you to type the message on everything we do wrong.

For the applications, we currently have limited staff that can look at them, as well as it has to be agreed on by 3 of those staff members in order to accept someone, players aren't just continuously accepted onto the staff team due to we have to have standards, even if we were to accept 6 helpers today, it would take time for them to even be able to be promoted to Jr Mod to check hackers. Players complain and complain about staff members on how our job is so very easy and how we should do things, but players can do nearly exactly what we can. Bloodthorn is a perfect example, he is a demoted staff member, but spends his time recording and submitting actual evidence so that we can take care of it, nearly anyone has the ability to record, just have the recording software loaded and have a record hotkey set so any suspicious activity, bam, you can catch them. I have the worlds worst laptop and the free version of Bandicam works fairly well for me when I'm checking for hackers. Yes staff members are there so that you can enjoy your experience on the server without worrying about hackers, but who's to say you can't give a helping hand without the title of being staff?

You claim you have three pending player reports, but the thing is, I went through and personally dealt with over 100 reports in one night to insure that they would be dealt with in a more timely manner, so there is only currently a single report from last month which needs a group opinion to be dealt with, the rest are from this week, only one of them belong to you.

I just don't understand how you can tell us how many hackers there are without knowing how many we catch, there are a lot of them, and we can't catch them all at the same time, if we could, that would be amazing, but we simply can't. We have no control over how many hackers join the server, you could say a better anti-cheat, but coding one that works how players want it to is much much harder than simply saying we need one. The only control we have is getting conclusive evidence and banning the players, we also have to investigate with alts since we don't IP ban, meaning alts are not instantly banned, causing some delay with that. Every player has access to submit a report, and every report is completely read and dealt with as soon as we can while continuing on with out actual lives, you don't even always have to have evidence, we have a watch list that we put players on if there is no submitted evidence with the report.

Please don't think that staff just play around and don't do their job, we put a lot of effort and time forward on the server because we care to, we don't HAVE to be online everyday dealing with hackers, we don't HAVE to listen to all the hate and complaints about us, but we do because we still try and improve the server even with all the intense criticism. Being a staff member is not as easy as saying "Things should be this way", it's just not, actual effort goes into it, maybe you've been staff on another server and you thought that was easy, but not every server is alike, not all player bases are, everyone's personal opinion and such are not alike, you could of been staff on a major server for 5 years and loved every second of it and it doesn't mean that on another server the staff team is doing just as good as you did. Different rules, different owners, different staff positions, different permission, different plugins, different policy's on how to deal with things, the majority of Havoc does not know how the staff deals with things, or who does what, so who is to say our job is easy?

ChiefyMcNeil
    ChiefyMcNeil ChiefyMcNeil
    I write this on behalf of not only my team and myself but for anyone who plays on HavocMC. We're tired of how many hackers there are and how little is being done to stop it. There are literally speed hackers, kill aura users, you can name a type of hack and there'll be someone who uses it. Just today, I saw five hackers: sonicIuke, MODS4YOU, halhowri, Fib3r_Optic (forgot how to spell it with numbers/letters), and TheFifthGen. And I know even more people who hack who I would be delighted to list below. I've lost far too many katanas, far too many guns, far too many stacks of pains, far too many sets of riot, far too many sets of jugg, far too many numbers on my KD because nothing is being done to stop these hackers. They use alts, they keep hacking. They never stop and they don't know the limit. And there is no limit because no one is setting the limit. The staff has been doing little to nothing. I've seen the same hackers come on every day of the week and it's my last day of summer and I encounter already not ONE, not TWO, but FIVE hackers. The staff always come to us when we complain with the excuse that they are in /vanish catching hackers around the day and that their lives are not going to be spent or committed to the server everyday. I'm sorry then, but why do you not check the applications and hire the players who already play frequently to catch those hackers? This issue has been going on for months. Summer is about to end, all the players are less active and nothing has yet been done to help. I'm sorry, but if you're in vanish all the time, why do I see the same hackers playing for weeks straight? Everyday this summer on TMD, I've seen a hacker. The application I submitted for helper hasn't been viewed by anyone else other than myself, I have three reports submitted and pending, one from last month, and I don't see anything being done. Literally the most staff is doing is warning players for the most pointless and idiotic things. To the owners, admins, moderators, and helpers of the HavocMC community, please.

#StepUpYourGame.
    PREACH

LinkOFeare

Titan
    LinkOFeare
    LinkOFeare LinkOFeare
    We understand your concern about the staff team, but please understand what we can't catch everyone, I catch hackers daily, as do other staff members, we try our hardest to catch everyone who hacks but it's not as easy as it was for you to type the message on everything we do wrong.

For the applications, we currently have limited staff that can look at them, as well as it has to be agreed on by 3 of those staff members in order to accept someone, players aren't just continuously accepted onto the staff team due to we have to have standards, even if we were to accept 6 helpers today, it would take time for them to even be able to be promoted to Jr Mod to check hackers. Players complain and complain about staff members on how our job is so very easy and how we should do things, but players can do nearly exactly what we can. Bloodthorn is a perfect example, he is a demoted staff member, but spends his time recording and submitting actual evidence so that we can take care of it, nearly anyone has the ability to record, just have the recording software loaded and have a record hotkey set so any suspicious activity, bam, you can catch them. I have the worlds worst laptop and the free version of Bandicam works fairly well for me when I'm checking for hackers. Yes staff members are there so that you can enjoy your experience on the server without worrying about hackers, but who's to say you can't give a helping hand without the title of being staff?

You claim you have three pending player reports, but the thing is, I went through and personally dealt with over 100 reports in one night to insure that they would be dealt with in a more timely manner, so there is only currently a single report from last month which needs a group opinion to be dealt with, the rest are from this week, only one of them belong to you.

I just don't understand how you can tell us how many hackers there are without knowing how many we catch, there are a lot of them, and we can't catch them all at the same time, if we could, that would be amazing, but we simply can't. We have no control over how many hackers join the server, you could say a better anti-cheat, but coding one that works how players want it to is much much harder than simply saying we need one. The only control we have is getting conclusive evidence and banning the players, we also have to investigate with alts since we don't IP ban, meaning alts are not instantly banned, causing some delay with that. Every player has access to submit a report, and every report is completely read and dealt with as soon as we can while continuing on with out actual lives, you don't even always have to have evidence, we have a watch list that we put players on if there is no submitted evidence with the report.

Please don't think that staff just play around and don't do their job, we put a lot of effort and time forward on the server because we care to, we don't HAVE to be online everyday dealing with hackers, we don't HAVE to listen to all the hate and complaints about us, but we do because we still try and improve the server even with all the intense criticism. Being a staff member is not as easy as saying "Things should be this way", it's just not, actual effort goes into it, maybe you've been staff on another server and you thought that was easy, but not every server is alike, not all player bases are, everyone's personal opinion and such are not alike, you could of been staff on a major server for 5 years and loved every second of it and it doesn't mean that on another server the staff team is doing just as good as you did. Different rules, different owners, different staff positions, different permission, different plugins, different policy's on how to deal with things, the majority of Havoc does not know how the staff deals with things, or who does what, so who is to say our job is easy?

I realize the staff does try but there are multiple people who have told me they reported the same people yet the hackers continue to play freely on TMD. I've tried recording, my game lags often, and when I try to find a staff member to help, I honestly can't find anyone.

Unfortunately, players cannot do exactly what moderators can. Moderators have /vanish and creative mode or /fly and are able to catch hackers without actually having to die from them, losing KD, losing gear, having to find people to TP to, dealing with the cool down, and et cetera. Again, I try my best to record obvious hackers but sometimes I am not in the position to do so. Players do help out as much as they can, but none of my recent reports have even been replied to or closed so I automatically assume that it is pending. For my pending reports, I understand, but the least that could be done is a simple response that it needs a group opinion. If you need a group opinion, I feel like it would be relatively easy to contact the staff members considering I see most of them on the building server.

I don't see the problem with IP banning because I know multiple people who use alts to get on and continue to hack. There are available sources where you can simply get alternate accounts to use.

My point is not that the staff play around too much or that all they do is just play around. It's that it seems difficult to get in touch with a staff member especially when there's a hacker. I've tried using /helpop but I realize that it may just only be within that server. I'll try to use the support tab because most people don't know about a watch list and just move on. I'm not saying you need more staff or that the staff need to be changed. My point is simply that I feel like there is a lack of awareness and an inability for the players to contact staff members. I honestly don't believe the job is too hard.

Last edited:

verenity_

Titan
    0hRatio
    0hRatio 0hRatio
    To support the people that run the servers, they need the regular users to help "police" the servers. Many of you will not understand, but when you own a home you have to be your neighborhood watch, notice crime you take footage and report it to the cops. The same have to apply on these servers we enjoy playing. We need to record the incidents and report it to the appropriate avenues to have them banned. Keep doing the reporting and have faith. You will never have the servers 100% hack free due to technology changes, updates that happen will create new holes open up to hack, but we need to capture the evidence and report it. If you have paid money to the servers, take ownership in your investment and help protect it.

Minkxies

Mythical
    Minkxies
    Minkxies Minkxies
    My point is not that the staff play around too much or that all they do is just play around. It's that it seems difficult to get in touch with a staff member especially when there's a hacker. I've tried using /helpop but I realize that it may just only be within that server. I'll try to use the support tab because most people don't know about a watch list and just move on. I'm not saying you need more staff or that the staff need to be changed. My point is simply that I feel like there is a lack of awareness and an inability for the players to contact staff members. I honestly don't believe the job is too hard.

I never said that the job is too hard, if it was, I doubt anyone would continue to be staff, what I was trying to say is it is harder for us to do our job than you think, also I think there was a bit of a miscommunication on the fact of me saying that nearly anyone can do what us staff members do, I said that because I meant if you run into a hacker, to quickly record them, not to go out and find hackers. You stated you were loosing gear and KD due to hackers, which means you encounter them, when you encounter them you could potentially record them and get valid evidence.

I'm not trying to argue with you here, I'm just trying to give you another perspective on this topic since most players do not know how we have to go about dealing with things, and as I was reading you reply I realized that it would be pretty nifty if /helpop went cross server since it currently does not, I also believe that it is more difficult for players to get in contact with staff members than it should be. I just personally suggested that we make /helpop cross server to make it easier for a staff member to catch the hacker if they happen to be on another server at the time, so they can know to switch, or so a Helper can report it more directly to our staff chat. I understand your beliefs on this but in my opinion, you went about it the wrong way and appeared as if you were targeting staff, it would of been more useful to tell as what we could do to improve rather than what we do wrong. Hopefully we can get /helpop to be cross server to make player and staff communication easier, and I know for sure I would personally enjoy this as when I deal with reports I sit in the hub, meaning players usually don't have a way to contact me in a timely manner unless they come find me. One thing is if this gets added is that it should not be abused and that you should likely still make a player report in case that a staff member happened to not be on at the time.

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    I actually skyped WITH a hacker some days ago. His username was MaximumGrubO.

He told me the client and what he used, and his own intentions.

As we were audiochatting, I have no solid evidence, but he actually said that:

He uses fightbot and speed, along with tracers and esp.

He has an altgen and an ipgen, so he cannot be ipbanned or traced.

He was hacking on this server to provide a message to staff, to nick especially: fix your anticheat. When I asked why not contact him directly, he replied he would be pushed aside and forgotten about.

I have to agree with link here. I could do the same thing this guy did and you would have literally no way to stop me.

Hire more staff, or make the staff more active or face demotion.

Funnehh

Mythical
    Funnehh
    Funnehh Funnehh
    This thread is true. But as there are little JrMods and them all being in the same, or near enough, time zone it can't get watched around the clock. And helpers can only tell the JrMods so when they are on they may deal with it. When I was staff I had to work my *** off to ban hackers as I was the only JrMod in my time zone, they shouldn't demote the current staff because they are good. Trust me they are good. They should hire staff in different time zones and make helpers be able to do more like ban hackers. They should get a better anti cheat, that will help lots. An auto ban system will help. For example if a player is going over 10 meters per second, in game, check what kit they have and if they have speed on then auto ban then, temp for lets say a day, until someone can check them. They should also start screensharing players with Join.Me, if a player is suspected of hacking they should just screenshare them, get a plugin that freezes them so they can't hit people or be hit, make them join team speak and get them to do a Join.Me session with a helper/mod/admin/owner ect... and if they don't just ban them as refusal to screenshare.

The freeze plugin is used by a lot of PvP sevrers

Funnehh

Mythical
    Funnehh
    Funnehh Funnehh

YOU MAD?!

The staff work they're ***' off for this server. When I was staff I did so many tickets and ban appeals, so do all the other staff. Its not easy. And so what if they play the server? They applied because they liked the server and wanted to help out. So they can't play the server they like? Your point is retarded. Think before you make a point bashing the staff :)

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    YOU MAD?!

The staff work they're ***' off for this server. When I was staff I did so many tickets and ban appeals, so do all the other staff. Its not easy. And so what if they play the server? They applied because they liked the server and wanted to help out. So they can't play the server they like? Your point is retarded. Think before you make a point bashing the staff :)
    I would like to see just how long some of the staff are on, because I'm sure some do a whole lot more than others.

Also, don't use the word "retarded" as an insult. You're an insensitive ******canoe saying that.

StarShooter8881

Literally the most staff is doing is warning players for the most pointless and idiotic things. To the owners, admins, moderators, and helpers of the HavocMC community, please.
    I got warned for calling a ladder, an inanimate object, a no-no word. But on the subject with hackers, yeah, they're absolutely ran-pad, and I see them daily, I feel like Helpers should receive the ability to catch the hackers, they can already vanish so why not, and there's such a limited amount of moderators now, I believe the only one i've encountered is HellomanMC, so please in a time of desperate need, promote Katitude or something, lol. Honestly these hackers will ruin your server, just get on it.

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    I got warned for calling a ladder, an inanimate object, a no-no word. But on the subject with hackers, yeah, they're absolutely ran-pad, and I see them daily, I feel like Helpers should receive the ability to catch the hackers, they can already vanish so why not, and there's such a limited amount of moderators now, I believe the only one i've encountered is HellomanMC, so please in a time of desperate need, promote Katitude or something, lol. Honestly these hackers will ruin your server, just get on it.
    The lack of helpers is real, and jrmods are nonexsistant

Funnehh

Mythical
    Funnehh
    Funnehh Funnehh
    Also, don't use the word "retarded" as an insult. You're an insensitive ******canoe saying that.

everyone says ****** on the internet. Do you not have chat enabled?
    The lack of helpers is real, and jrmods are nonexsistant

JrMod is hard to get to, it took me about 4-5 months to get to, you need to be trusted. and the lack of helpers are because people don't write good enough applications and staff do have lives out side of minecraft...

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    whenever i file a ticket its dealt with in a day as i only report minor ofense exp people saying mean things to me i even reported sethpric02 for calling me a d**k that was just made but other than that and bugs ive always got responses in 1 or 2 days