• IP Copied!
  • Unban Options

What do you think of this idea?

• Yeah, they should add something like this!

Votes: 10 35.7%
    • No, I don't believe this is a good idea!

Votes: 17 60.7%
    • Meh...

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Pawndah

Mythical
    Pawndah
    Pawndah Pawndah
    Should the HavocMC buycraft store include a section to purchase Unbans?

Example:

(Hacking Bans)

1st Offence Hacking: $15
    2nd Offence Hacking: $25
    3rd Offence Hacking: $35

(Misc Bans)

1st Offence: $10
    2nd Offence: $15
    3rd Offence: $20

Pawndah

Mythical
    Pawndah
    Pawndah Pawndah
    boi we know why u want this go away
    This has nothing to do with my ban, Its just a simple question knowing that havocmc would want their player count to go back up and it gives an option to the players who admit they did something wrong to get a second chance. It doesn't necessarily have to be 3 offences it could be 1 or 2.

Diligen

Titan
    HooverVC
    HooverVC HooverVC
    This has nothing to do with my ban, Its just a simple question knowing that havocmc would want their player count to go back up and it gives an option to the players who admit they did something wrong to get a second chance. It doesn't necessarily have to be 3 offences it could be 1 or 2.
    when i was banned i wanted the exact same thing. i worked my *** off to get unbanned for 1 confirmed false ban another that i think was retarded and another that was rightful. sure i wished i could buy an unban but now that im not banned im happy that i couldnt. probs wouldve done the same thing again. not hack just have a minimap kappa.

but for real, work for an unban. you let people buy it and they dont learn. i got banned 3 times bruh

also i think this was a thing before i got banned then they removed it. not sure.
    it'd bring people back but fail in the end w more hackers.

Pawndah

Mythical
    Pawndah
    Pawndah Pawndah
    when i was banned i wanted the exact same thing. i worked my *** off to get unbanned for 1 confirmed false ban another that i think was retarded and another that was rightful. sure i wished i could buy an unban but now that im not banned im happy that i couldnt. probs wouldve done the same thing again. not hack just have a minimap kappa.

but for real, work for an unban. you let people buy it and they dont learn. i got banned 3 times bruh

also i think this was a thing before i got banned then they removed it. not sure.
    it'd bring people back but fail in the end w more hackers.
    This isnt about "working for a unban" If your buying an unban obviously you want to play again. And if you get banned again then you basically lost your money. As stated above, this is a chance for players to come back and to give players another opportunity. I believe with this idea lots of old tmd players would come back and it would also profit the server heavily.

Pawndah

Mythical
    Pawndah
    Pawndah Pawndah
    Speaking from a side thats worked for a 2k player base server as a Manager I believe this would take a huge toll on the profit gained for HavocMC.

Diligen

Titan
    HooverVC
    HooverVC HooverVC
    This isnt about "working for a unban" If your buying an unban obviously you want to play again. And if you get banned again then you basically lost your money. As stated above, this is a chance for players to come back and to give players another opportunity. I believe with this idea lots of old tmd players would come back and it would also profit the server heavily.
    man i got ignored for ab 8 months bc the staff member that banned me srsly just hated my guts. yeah i understand why she hated me but come on.
    hacking - you cant buy an unban for. anything else, sure why tf not. you want my man exo back on the server? lmao

also u got me banned on discord and ts you cuck and i still cant appeal so eat me
    im kidding ilypls dont ban me here too

Pawndah

Mythical
    Pawndah
    Pawndah Pawndah
    man i got ignored for ab 8 months bc the staff member that banned me srsly just hated my guts. yeah i understand why she hated me but come on.
    hacking - you cant buy an unban for. anything else, sure why tf not. you want my man exo back on the server? lmao

also u got me banned on discord and ts you cuck and i still cant appeal so eat me
    im kidding ilypls dont ban me here too
    Again, that isnt my issue or point to make. My point is that there should be an unban option on the store, just like any other server has. It brings profit & it brings players. If they hack again so what? They get banned again, the server makes money and thats it. Regarding Exo you could input a blacklist ban. Essentially a Blacklist is an unappealable / unbannable ban.

Yove

Mythical
    Yove
    Yove Yove
    Again, that isnt my issue or point to make. My point is that there should be an unban option on the store, just like any other server has. It brings profit & it brings players. If they hack again so what? They get banned again, the server makes money and thats it. Regarding Exo you could input a blacklist ban. Essentially a Blacklist is an unappealable / unbannable ban.

Although we all know why you want this, this is an extremely clever idea, and not only will it bring back active players, it also brings profit, I hope the owners will see this.

Pawndah

Mythical
    Pawndah
    Pawndah Pawndah
    What is the point of banning people/muting people if they can just buy there way out of being banned/muted? Why would we want these hackers or people that broke the rules back playing on the server or talking in chat?
    It gives them an opportunity to come back / change. If they didnt its basically just profiting the server. Its a win-win.

Rattler_

Champion
    xxRatt
    xxRatt xxRatt
    It gives them an opportunity to come back / change. If they didnt its basically just profiting the server. Its a win-win.
    You have a chance to come back / change, appeal you ban/mute, simple as that. If we allowed banned/muted players to buy their way out they would never learn and just keep doing the same thing, then more people would start because all you'd have to do to get unbanned/Unmuted is to pay a fee. My final thoughts on this, if you don't wanna get banned or muted, don't break the rules and if you are already banned/muted im sorry you shouldn't have broken the rules in the first place.

Pawndah

Mythical
    Pawndah
    Pawndah Pawndah
    They appeal to get unbanned/unmuted cause they was false banned/false muted
    You have a chance to come back / change, appeal you ban/mute, simple as that. If we allowed banned/muted players to buy their way out they would never learn and just keep doing the same thing, then more people would start because all you'd have to do to get unbanned/Unmuted is to pay a fee. My final thoughts on this, if you don't wanna get banned or muted, don't break the rules and if you are already banned/muted im sorry you shouldn't have broken the rules in the first place.
    In all due respect I totally disagree, it isnt a staff's job to be a players "personal assistant" and teach them how to "get better" and not to "break the rules" If they break the rules its in the servers benefit because the server at the end of the day will be making profit and the player if he/she breaks the rules will just be banned again. Therefore you guys will not be 'losing' anything... If anything you'd be gaining.

Pawndah

Mythical
    Pawndah
    Pawndah Pawndah
    In addition, if you believe this is the case could you kindly explain why servers like Velt, Faithful, Arcane, MMC, etc all have unban options? Also consider that their 'hacker' base is remotely larger

Status
    Not open for further replies.