• IP Copied!
  • Unban Options

What do you think of this idea?

• Yeah, they should add something like this!

Votes: 10 35.7%
    • No, I don't believe this is a good idea!

Votes: 17 60.7%
    • Meh...

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    What is the point of banning people/muting people if they can just buy there way out of being banned/muted? Why would we want these banned players/mute players or people that broke the rules in general back playing on the server or talking in chat?
    It's 2018 no one cares if they break rules LOL, and when they appeal they aren't sorry one bit for the most part, they only appeal because they enjoy the server, so why not just make profit off the kids who get banned and will buy unbans and just get banned again... if anything it teaches them more because they will be more scared to get banned because they don't either want to have to ask their mom for money for an unban or just don't want to buy all 3 unbans and then be permanently banned from the server.

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Before reading any of the comments, a paid unban is pathetic. @Pawndah only wants this because he wants an unban.

If you want to enjoy HavocMC, don't hack, don't ddoss, be respectful, and don't think money will give you a free pass from following the rules.

Rippen

Rippen
    Rippen Rippen
    It's 2018 no one cares if they break rules LOL, and when they appeal they aren't sorry one bit for the most part, they only appeal because they enjoy the server, so why not just make profit off the kids who get banned and will buy unbans and just get banned again... if anything it teaches them more because they will be more scared to get banned because they don't either want to have to ask their mom for money for an unban or just don't want to buy all 3 unbans and then be permanently banned from the server.
    Exactly. All you gotta do is act sorry in an appeal after awhile of your punishment.

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    Before reading any of the comments, a paid unban is pathetic. @Pawndah only wants this because he wants an unban.

If you want to enjoy HavocMC, don't hack, don't ddoss, be respectful, and don't think money will give you a free pass from following the rules.
    Actually a lot of servers have this on their shop, I think it is a good idea and just makes the server get more money and players can just buy an unban and it won't drop the servers population as much as it would for them to have to wait months upon months to be unbanned and lose interest in the server and move onto another.

Pawndah

Mythical
    Pawndah
    Pawndah Pawndah

This is totally bias, im not trying to start anything. Im simply looking into the future for HavocMC. From the start of my playtime here I've noticed that it only lacked one thing. Ideas / Inputs that should be kindly noticed. And for the fact of you saying "nly wants this because he wants an unban" is complete bias considering im banned. I've already appealed and If there was an option to buy an unban yes I would buy an unban. Knowing that i've changed and also considering I know how to show respect. But your imprint on me will stand... which shouldnt...

Rippen

Rippen
    Rippen Rippen
    Actually a lot of servers have this on their shop, I think it is a good idea and just makes the server get more money and players can just buy an unban and it won't drop the servers population as much as it would for them to have to wait months upon months to be unbanned and lose interest in the server and move onto another.
    Yup

2Lily

Mythical
    2Lily
    2Lily 2Lily
    I think it’s fair people don’t want to pay 20 dollars to be unbanned.. not saying I hack or even play but if I did I would stop and be careful what I do. If not then people would learn the first time after paying for an unban. If that doesn’t help you can still perm ban them it’s just an option.
    Also, people make mistakes & learn from them right? Pawndah has been banned for well over a year and has grown tf up it’s minecraft he should have been unbanned a long time ago just my opinion from knowing him over the past year :3 idk much about his ban but ik it’s not worth this long.. especially considering how much he’s changed.

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante
    yeah, so i guess since i posted something i gotta write more stuff
    i barely know pawndah but i think over a full year, as apparently he was banned for that long, any player would change, and i've seen it, i know a guy who had been banned for a year, and i saw him change drastically, despite his stupid actions attempting to draw out a staff member and have them reviewed by higher ups utilizing bugs and such, he had changed over a full year, and his appeal was denied, after a full year. I think that that in particular is fully unfair, and any case that is like that should be taken into account-
    the player changes, over time. as of now, the player referenced, despite the case being known to staff, and players alike, will not be named, but has given up on havoc, to my knowledge.
    whatever tho, money for unban would be ez profit for havoc, especially with a buncha banned players, but i still think appeals are much more effective

Bulleteater

Bulleteater
    Bulleteater Bulleteater
    No. I don’t agree with this at all. I agree exactly with @Katitude’s comment.

If you got banned, you obviously made a large and unforgivable lapse in judgement to which you don’t deserve coming back for. I know for certain at least one person would find a way to bypass screenshares/cheated clients if they had the opportunity to do so. It’s inevitable, and I think appealing is a smarter decision

And worst case scenario they just pull up an alt. For some reason the upper staff refuse to ip-ban for the most part and its infuriating.

TL;DR although it’s a good revenue source, this is a moral pitfall and i think the staff would lose a lot of credibility for doing so

Bulleteater

Bulleteater
    Bulleteater Bulleteater
    In all due respect I totally disagree, it isnt a staff's job to be a players "personal assistant" and teach them how to "get better" and not to "break the rules" If they break the rules its in the servers benefit because the server at the end of the day will be making profit and the player if he/she breaks the rules will just be banned again. Therefore you guys will not be 'losing' anything... If anything you'd be gaining.

>police tell me not to murder someone all my life
    >police say it is inexcusable to murder people
    >i murder a guy
    >arrested, sentenced etc for life in prison
    >i immediately pay off guard and escape
    >do this multiple times
    >guard becomes millionaire from bribes
    >ive murdered 20 people and nobody bats an eye
    >thousands of other murderers do this
    >it’s even worse than detroit
    >mfw

No. All this allows is for people that cheat to get a second opportunity to be sneakier about it.

Pawndah

Mythical
    Pawndah
    Pawndah Pawndah
    No. I don’t agree with this at all. I agree exactly with @Katitude’s comment.

If you got banned, you obviously made a large and unforgivable lapse in judgement to which you don’t deserve coming back for. I know for certain at least one person would find a way to bypass screenshares/cheated clients if they had the opportunity to do so. It’s inevitable, and I think appealing is a smarter decision

And worst case scenario they just pull up an alt. For some reason the upper staff refuse to ip-ban for the most part and its infuriating.

TL;DR although it’s a good revenue source, this is a moral pitfall and i think the staff would lose a lot of credibility for doing so
    Wouldn’t that be a serious breach of privacy for anyone trying to legitimately use a private network?
    First off, im not going to continue repeating myself. Staff's job isnt to monitor a players actions and teach him/her right from wrong. Its to provide a safe environment for players. If they want to hack its their loss. Their losing money and thats the end of it.

regarding the anti VPN SQL no that "Wouldn’t that be a serious breach of privacy for anyone trying to legitimately use a private network" It limits proxys to join a local hosted server which in this case is the domain ip. So no that isnt invading private networks. They would have if anything have to have their ip whitelisted...

Pawndah

Mythical
    Pawndah
    Pawndah Pawndah
    >i murder a guy
    >do this multiple times
    >mfw

No. All this allows is for people that cheat to get a second opportunity to be sneakier about it.
    You do realize that situation is not even remotely comparable to this situation right?

Rippen

Rippen
    Rippen Rippen
    >i murder a guy
    >do this multiple times
    >mfw

Lmk when you murder someone and pay off the guard.

Status
    Not open for further replies.