Was iHank a good staff?

• Total voters
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    CravenPython108 CravenPython108
    So recently iHank/iHonk was demoted.

Hank was told by PeachDABoss to go into Teamspeak for a “chat,” was demoted, kicked out of staff chat, and removed from the forums staff wall. Peach justified the demotion with 'aggressiveness to staff after a warning,' and 'acting like a Jr mod,' which he didn't do, and wasn't warned about.

Hank has done an amazing job as helper, and deserves more than a demotion where the positives were ignored, especially as a lot of players appreciate what he's done for the server.

Last edited:

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    Peachy is considered one of the more strict staff members, but I think he resigned a while ago and then came back... either way iHank doesn't deserve to be demoted since there are way worst staff then him in the system...
    Either way, WTF happened to the player base? @_Nickk @Jacobg2011 @IgnitingIce

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    IHank's demotion was decided upon all staff members and we explained to Nick of his situation as well. I don't feel this thread even needs to exist in the first place, people will make these threads because they're upset that someone had a specific punishment, however you all don't know about the demotion and the details it holds, meaning it becomes dramatic and blown out of proportion. My best advice is leave this thread, otherwise I will have to close it. It wasn't an unfair demotion, but unfortunately it ended up starting with ex-staff members feeding false information because they too were upset that their friend was demoted (for valid reasons). After that, it became complications with attitude, disputes with staff members, and more; I feel no need to go into detail. Just a big thing people fail to see, these threads will do absolutely nothing because most people just want to argue after a valid decision - that will not change - has been made. I thought you would've learned after complaining about your other friend's demotion not to make threads like this.. you can all give your yes or no to the poll, but please do not argue and battle each other over a decision you scarcely know the full story to, and something that didn't involve you.

2Lily

Mythical
    2Lily
    2Lily 2Lily
    iHonk/iHank WAS THE BEST AND NICEST STAFF EVER SO AMAZING pleaseeeee give him helper again he helped me and was so reasonable with everything and whenever I was on he wouldn't power abuse at all

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    iHonk/iHank WAS THE BEST AND NICEST STAFF EVER SO AMAZING pleaseeeee give him helper again he helped me and was so reasonable with everything and whenever I was on he wouldn't power abuse at all
    In the far future, he could always re-apply and show he has improved, but not now; I am sorry. :(

3sw

Titan
    3sw
    3sw 3sw
    IHank's demotion was decided upon all staff members and we explained to Nick of his situation as well. I don't feel this thread even needs to exist in the first place, people will make these threads because they're upset that someone had a specific punishment, however you all don't know about the demotion and the details it holds, meaning it becomes dramatic and blown out of proportion. My best advice is leave this thread, otherwise I will have to close it. It wasn't an unfair demotion, but unfortunately it ended up starting with ex-staff members feeding false information because they too were upset that their friend was demoted (for valid reasons). After that, it became complications with attitude, disputes with staff members, and more; I feel no need to go into detail. Just a big thing people fail to see, these threads will do absolutely nothing because most people just want to argue after a valid decision - that will not change - has been made. I thought you would've learned after complaining about your other friend's demotion not to make threads like this.. you can all give your yes or no to the poll, but please do not argue and battle each other over a decision you scarcely know the full story to, and something that didn't involve you.
    My demotion has got nothing to do with Ash. And there is no specific and main point as to why I was demoted. Only a few minor things which were not made clear to me, either way, arguing won't solve this. I was demoted because of these reasons which Peach addressed on TeamSpeak: an ongoing attitude, and aggressiveness towards staff, no major visible improvement after being spoken to multiple times, and doing a Jr. Mods job. No other reason was addressed to me nor was I made aware that I was 'on thin ice'. Hopefully this cleared things up, I'm not one to argue about this. I've been trying to resolve it in the background. I'm not saying my demotion was justified, neither am I saying it wasn't. There are things which were handled badly by me, but the majority are controversial as to if it was justified to demote me due to them, and I'm not sure why I was not presented the evidence used against me to have me demoted in the first place.
    Either way, it was a pleasure to help this wonderful community.

Last edited:

PeachDAboss

Famous
    PeachDAboss
    PeachDAboss PeachDAboss
    I'm not going to go into too much detail here, but since I've been the target of being "corrupt" since Culpeos demotion and now here - I will say what I need to say.

The problem with these threads is they lie. They have no context to actual situations and don't prove anything worth while. You see, when you go and make these threads, you do one thing. Spread hate. These threads are made when a staff member is seen as "perfect" and "the best." There is two major groups that fall into in a staffs job. Backside (Behind the scenes) and frontside (on the server, player interaction.) If both of these are in good condition staff will be put up for a promotion, or be rewarded in some way. HOWEVER - if one of these is bad a staff member is demoted. The community doesn't understand our process. We give multiple chances and multiple verbal warnings. This case was not an exception. Your threads about "unfair demotions, and bias demotions" add no real value to the forums. I will answer any questions you have in a private message. You see, the main problem I have with these threads is the complaining. "Our fav staff member was demoted so it has to be bias." See the problem is all you guys do is point fingers. You can't accept that maybe the user has some wrong-doing. These threads need to stop. They're unneeded and add no value whatsoever to the forums. I will say this exact message on any forum post like this - Please stop.

SummonersJhift

Mythical
    SummonersJhift
    SummonersJhift SummonersJhift
    I'm not going to go into too much detail here, but since I've been the target of being "corrupt" since Culpeos demotion and now here - I will say what I need to say.

The problem with these threads is they lie. They have no context to actual situations and don't prove anything worth while. You see, when you go and make these threads, you do one thing. Spread hate. These threads are made when a staff member is seen as "perfect" and "the best." There is two major groups that fall into in a staffs job. Backside (Behind the scenes) and frontside (on the server, player interaction.) If both of these are in good condition staff will be put up for a promotion, or be rewarded in some way. HOWEVER - if one of these is bad a staff member is demoted. The community doesn't understand our process. We give multiple chances and multiple verbal warnings. This case was not an exception. Your threads about "unfair demotions, and bias demotions" add no real value to the forums. I will answer any questions you have in a private message. You see, the main problem I have with these threads is the complaining. "Our fav staff member was demoted so it has to be bias." See the problem is all you guys do is point fingers. You can't accept that maybe the user has some wrong-doing. These threads need to stop. They're unneeded and add no value whatsoever to the forums. I will say this exact message on any forum post like this - Please stop.
    I understand and I know there is no evidence (which I said) I would like to understand more about staff and be apart of it. For now I would like to know what did happen because ihonk was a close friend by helping me with a lot.

Risen_God

Peach isn't just going to randomly demote you; there was a reason as to why it was done, and if it is stated that it is justified learn from your mistakes and move forward. What is in the past is in the past, and there is nothing you can do to go back into time to change history. With whichever decision Peach makes, you must support it as he is a higher up staff member and knows best for the server. If he saw you as not the best option to help the server in a positive manner, you must respect his decisions and either move on to greater things, or try to improve for your future chances of applying for helper again.

2Ainul

I don't know the situation that well, but for the 2 years that I have played this server, I know how unfair, corrupt, and upright bad the staff team is. I do not mean to insult the staff team but it's true and I think most of the server can agree with me. A lot of my friends liked Hank, and that's coming from people who strongly dislike 99% of the staff team. For this reason, I hope Hank gets his rank back. But to be completely honest I don't know why we're even trying. We all know how many ****s staff team and the server gives, 0. I hope what needs to happen happens. -Seb

CravenPython108

CravenPython108

How professional of you to vote in the poll, peach.
    How professional to call me a liar, too.

And please get this straight; this thread was made to show support, not hate.

I notice how you said nothing about what he actually did, and only said he did some dark and mysterious things in the staff team. If he really did, then the community should know. This isn't something you can let die where no one can see.
    http://imgur.com/a/OyTch http://prntscr.com/fvt49k

PeachDAboss

Famous
    PeachDAboss
    PeachDAboss PeachDAboss
    I don't know the situation that well, but for the 2 years that I have played this server, I know how unfair, corrupt, and upright bad the staff team is. I do not mean to insult the staff team but it's true and I think most of the server can agree with me. A lot of my friends liked Hank, and that's coming from people who strongly dislike 99% of the staff team. For this reason, I hope Hank gets his rank back. But to be completely honest I don't know why we're even trying. We all know how many ****s staff team and the server gives, 0. I hope what needs to happen happens. -Seb
    These kinds of post do nothing. Key points - "The staff team gives zero '****s' and is "corrupt, unfair and upright bad." However - you did not provide any proof and has made any suggestions for how we can improve. Just another reason why these post are outright useless.

2Ainul

These kinds of post do nothing. Key points - "The staff team gives zero '****s' and is "corrupt, unfair and upright bad." However - you did not provide any proof and has made any suggestions for how we can improve. Just another reason why these post are outright useless.
    I don't need to show proof for something everyone already knows to be true.

PeachDAboss

Famous
    PeachDAboss
    PeachDAboss PeachDAboss
    How professional of you to vote in the poll, peach.
    How professional to call me a liar, too.

And please get this straight; this thread was made to show support, not hate.

I notice how you said nothing about what he actually did, and only said he did some dark and mysterious things in the staff team. If he really did, then the community should know. This isn't something you can let die where no one can see.
    http://imgur.com/a/OyTch http://prntscr.com/fvt49k
    You should have learned what these threads from your Culpeo post. I have a right to vote in the poll, FYI. Secondly - We do not have to show proof to the community. I am not releasing our reasons to the community. Until I have a group discussion with the rest of the Sr.Mods we will not be releasing any information. Third - I did not out right call you a liar. I stated these post have lies in them. I will not argue with you about this. This thread should have never been made. The thread was made to show support but it's already causing hate as already seen. If you continue to argue with me this thread will be locked and punishment(s) may be handed out.

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    You should have learned what these threads from your Culpeo post.
    I never made any threads on the subject.
    We do not have to show proof to the community. I am not releasing our reasons to the community. Until I have a group discussion with the rest of the Sr.Mods we will not be releasing any information.
    Then why did you say you would if you had iHank's consent?
    I did not out right call you a liar. I stated these post have lies in them.
    So yes, you said I was a liar.
    This thread should have never been made. The thread was made to show support but it's already causing hate as already seen.
    I'm not sure what hate you're reffering to.

PeachDAboss

Famous
    PeachDAboss
    PeachDAboss PeachDAboss
    Craven - I will be blunt about this. You can read through the post above. This post should have never been made. What happens behind the scenes is none of your business or the community's business. Actually - these post make my life harder and the staff teams job harder. I did not call you a liar. I will not continue to go back and forth with you - and that is final. I will keep this post unlocked for now. Again - Do not argue with me. You're free to have your post but I will not argue with you.

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694

Oh my Lord Peach this thread has turned into CNN, its spreading its hate and lies quick we must Destroy it. Yes Destroy the CNN threads from the server. With Fire!

Status
    Not open for further replies.