• IP Copied!
  • Update and Reset News

Jacobg1998

Owner
    Jacobg1998
    Jacobg1998 Jacobg1998
    H7EAULZ.png

Along with this upcoming update, there is going to be a reset. The reason for this is that there have been many item and money dupe glitches since the last reset, which has led to an unbalanced economy. Additionally, many items are being changed in this update, which would result in a lot of broken/ glitched items if they are not reset.

Players on the normal TMD servers will be able to save any Legendary Weapons and Juggernaut armor that is in their Standard Vaults. All other items will be reset with this update. Also, any Crates purchased since December 1st will be given back to players to be reopened shortly after the update. Say for example you purchased a Legendary Crate on December 5th and opened it on the same day, you now receive another Legendary Crate once this update is released.

Things that Will be Affected in the Reset
    • Inventories
    • Player Locations
    • All Vaults besides the Standard Vault
    • All non Legendary Weapons and Juggernaut Armor in Standard Vaults
    • Money

Things that Will Not be Affected in the Reset
    • Stats
    • Ranks
    • Levels
    • Camos
    • Punishments
    Also note that this update is not happening on Friday. It'll likely be sometime later next week.

For players wondering about how this reset will affect TMDC, we are still figuring out the specifics. However, we are pretty sure that no Legendary Weapons or Juggernaut Armor is going to be reset on TMDC. Items besides Legendaries and Jugg may be end up being reset to prevent the broken and glitched items I mentioned before.

MrNoun

Mythical
    MrNoun
    MrNoun MrNoun
    Wait, so if you have stuff on you what will happen? Will it disappear. Because I have several duffels full of rare guns... Would that disappear or just be checked?

MrNoun

Mythical
    MrNoun
    MrNoun MrNoun
    Yes, look at what he wrote:
    inventories will also get a reset.

You can save Legendary Guns and Juggernaut Armor if you put them in your Standard Vault.

Will you be reimbursed for the money you spent? e.g. I spent over 50k on about 8 duffels and since they will be removed will I get money back for that?

Chocolattae

Famous
    Chocolattae
    Chocolattae Chocolattae
    Will you be reimbursed for the money you spent? e.g. I spent over 50k on about 8 duffels and since they will be removed will I get money back for that?
    Runkel’s right about that, but every player will start off with 50k after the reset comes into effect.

ATK_AlphaPVP

Mythical
    ATK_AlphaPVP
    ATK_AlphaPVP ATK_AlphaPVP
    A reset ? again... ?? could you guys atleast try to fix this dupe glitch ? because having to deal with a reset every years is really annoying
    I mean ok it may be hard to fix this glitch but everytime there is a reset on this server it's everytime the same excuse "there are dupe glitch sorry guys" great..
    In the end everyone loses their gear, everyone loses a ton of hour of saving item from pvp or looting ? for what ? because there are some glitcher running around here and there ?
    you know who don't care about this reset ? those guys, 1 or 2 weeks after the reset, once they will be able to glitch item again they will just start duplicating items

xHobbes

Titan
    Mausenheimer
    Mausenheimer Mausenheimer
    A reset ? again... ?? could you guys atleast try to fix this dupe glitch ? because having to deal with a reset every years is really annoying
    I mean ok it may be hard to fix this glitch but everytime there is a reset on this server it's everytime the same excuse "there are dupe glitch sorry guys" great..
    In the end everyone loses their gear, everyone loses a ton of hour of saving item from pvp or looting ? for what ? because there are some glitcher running around here and there ?
    you know who don't care about this reset ? those guys, 1 or 2 weeks after the reset, once they will be able to glitch item again they will just start duplicating items
    I agree partially. I don’t really mind resets all that much, but they are still inconveniencing. If the dupe glitch isn’t fixed, why not just take no prisoners and permanently ban anyone who does it and temporarily ban people that are directly and knowingly benefiting from it?