• IP Copied!
  • Viv le revoltion

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    CravenPython108 CravenPython108
    I'm starting a revolution to overthrow the owners and admins of Havoc. We're going to rename it to play.meemmc.net, replace all the guns in TMD with pokeballs, and add a rainbow lightsaber to Mine Wars.

Taking from the wise words of Mahatma Gandalf, non violent protests seem to be the best option. I'll be leading a sitdown strike outside Berx on TMD-1. We'll prevent players from leaving the safezone by blocking the entrance with out bodies. After that gets boring, we'll start shooting the admins out of the sky as they fly about and do moderationing. Then we'll take the commands off their bodies, and start banning people.

There may be pain. There may be unhappiness. There may be bad memes, but we shall reign victoriously over MeemMC!

Also, if you join the revolution, you get a free virtual potato

Captain_xWolf

Mythical
    Captain_Furno
    Captain_Furno Captain_Furno
    We're going to rename it to play.meemmc.net, replace all the guns in TMD with pokeballs, and add a rainbow lightsaber to Mine Wars.

Where do I even begin?

1) Viv le revoltion should be "Viva la revolución."
    2) I fail to see "how" you would overthrow the admins/owners with protests.
    3) I can't picture this server to
    replace all the guns in TMD with pokeballs, and add a rainbow lightsaber to Mine Wars.
    Just.. no
    4) Mahatma Gandalf does not exist. It's Mahatma Gandhi.
    5) When you say non-violent protests are the best option, it is literally your only option.
    6) You really can't prevent players to exit the safe zone because they could just push or go through you... really it's a waste of time
    7) It will be boring quick
    8) You can't "shoot admins out of the sky"
    9) Some admins are rarely on
    10) Unless you are successful in hacking and are able to gain access to the accounts of such admins (who may or may not be on), this is pointless
    11) You couldn't ban everyone, but even if you could, you can't ban the Owners (or some high rank.) They could fix it easily.
    12) What the hell happened to peaceful protests? This isn't a protest, it's a useless attempt to overthrow and control the server.
    13)
    but we shall reign victoriously over MeemMC
    It's still HavocMC, so you can't say that yet.
    14) That is a terrible server name
    15) No one would join the server
    16) The server would be your job to handle
    17) You would have to find your own moderators
    18) Avoiding, seeking, and banning hackers aren't simple tasks
    19) Ranks, shops, trying to keep the server running
    20) Deal with all the crap that players toss at you that claim they are "og's"

I could honestly go on, but quite frankly, I've got better stuff to do.

PeachDAboss

Famous
    PeachDAboss
    PeachDAboss PeachDAboss
    Where do I even begin?

1) Viv le revoltion should be "Viva la revolución."
    2) I fail to see "how" you would overthrow the admins/owners with protests.
    3) I can't picture this server to Just.. no
    4) Mahatma Gandalf does not exist. It's Mahatma Gandhi.
    5) When you say non-violent protests are the best option, it is literally your only option.
    6) You really can't prevent players to exit the safe zone because they could just push or go through you... really it's a waste of time
    7) It will be boring quick
    8) You can't "shoot admins out of the sky"
    9) Some admins are rarely on
    10) Unless you are successful in hacking and are able to gain access to the accounts of such admins (who may or may not be on), this is pointless
    11) You couldn't ban everyone, but even if you could, you can't ban the Owners (or some high rank.) They could fix it easily.
    12) What the hell happened to peaceful protests? This isn't a protest, it's a useless attempt to overthrow and control the server.
    13) It's still HavocMC, so you can't say that yet.
    14) That is a terrible server name
    15) No one would join the server
    16) The server would be your job to handle
    17) You would have to find your own moderators
    18) Avoiding, seeking, and banning hackers aren't simple tasks
    19) Ranks, shops, trying to keep the server running
    20) Deal with all the crap that players toss at you that claim they are "og's"

Where do I even begin?

1) It's a joke
    2) You have turned yourself into a meme for believing this

Captain_xWolf

Mythical
    Captain_Furno
    Captain_Furno Captain_Furno
    1) It's a joke

Funny right?

It probably didn't seem like it, but I was bored and I saw this thread and I was like "Imma point out every wrong thing in this thread." To clarify: no, I didn't believe this was going to happen, I just thought it was funny, didn't mean for it to be taken the wrong way.

2) You have turned yourself into a meme for believing this
    BOI! I AM A MEME! IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM ABOUT ME BEING A MEME, SUBMIT A SUPPORT TICKET NOW, OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE!

BY THE POWER INVESTED IN ME BY THE MEME LORDS, I NOW PRONOUNCE YOU PIG AND WIFE!

YOU MAY NOW KISS THE BRIDE!

seuboi

Mythical
    seuboi
    seuboi seuboi
    Funny right?

It probably didn't seem like it, but I was bored and I saw this thread and I was like "Imma point out every wrong thing in this thread." To clarify: no, I didn't believe this was going to happen, I just thought it was funny, didn't mean for it to be taken the wrong way.

BOI! I AM A MEME! IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM ABOUT ME BEING A MEME, SUBMIT A SUPPORT TICKET NOW, OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE!

BY THE POWER INVESTED IN ME BY THE MEME LORDS, I NOW PRONOUNCE YOU PIG AND WIFE!

boi, hemad

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Funny right?

Lol don't respond to him. He has "better things to do."

general2673

Mythical
    general2673
    general2673 general2673
    I'm starting a revolution to overthrow the owners and admins of Havoc. We're going to rename it to play.meemmc.net, replace all the guns in TMD with pokeballs, and add a rainbow lightsaber to Mine Wars.

Taking from the wise words of Mahatma Gandalf, non violent protests seem to be the best option. I'll be leading a sitdown strike outside Berx on TMD-1. We'll prevent players from leaving the safezone by blocking the entrance with out bodies. After that gets boring, we'll start shooting the admins out of the sky as they fly about and do moderationing. Then we'll take the commands off their bodies, and start banning people.

There may be pain. There may be unhappiness. There may be bad memes, but we shall reign victoriously over MeemMC!

Also, if you join the revolution, you get a free virtual potato

can you peacefully stand outside with stacks of barricades cars, jugg and t5s so i can take em after i kill you?