• IP Copied!
  • Viv le revoltion

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    Oml fixing server is simple

Step 1. make it christian.
    Step 2. get rid of all rules except for 10 comandments.
    Step 3. unban everyone unless theu dont ask to be forgiven.
    Step 4. get rid PvP.

Bam every precher and priest in the world tells there congregation to play havocmc. (Renaned JesusMC).

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Oml fixing server is simple

Step 1. make it christian.
    Step 2. get rid of all rules except for 10 comandments.
    Step 3. unban everyone unless theu dont ask to be forgiven.
    Step 4. get rid PvP.

Bam every precher and priest in the world tells there congregation to play havocmc. (Renaned JesusMC).
    Yes. Praise the Lord. Jesus is the only way. You're all goin' to Satan Land if you don't want a Christian Minecraft server.

#FollowerOfMigloof

general2673

Mythical
    general2673
    general2673 general2673
    Yes. Praise the Lord. Jesus is the only way. You're all goin' to Satan Land if you don't want a Christian Minecraft server.

#FollowerOfMigloof
    latest

general2673

Mythical
    general2673
    general2673 general2673
    ok ill admit i did not know migloof before he quit.... however. i did read that long as hell essay (17 page google doc 11 point font) he wrote that predicted doomsday called all minecrafters sinners and damned us to hell etc, as well as some very very in depth biblical analysis. based on that alone... I was honestly concerned about their sanity.

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    ok ill admit i did not know migloof before he quit.... however. i did read that long as hell essay (17 page google doc 11 point font) he wrote that predicted doomsday called all minecrafters sinners and damned us to hell etc, as well as some very very in depth biblical analysis. based on that alone... I was honestly concerned about their sanity.
    Can you send me that doc? I don't believe someone waste all their time on something like that.

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    CravenPython108 CravenPython108
    It's been a while, so I don't remember exactly, but his general reason for living was along the lines of, 'this community/the internet is impacting my relationship with God negatively.' He was fairly focused on Hell, and the end of the earth, but it's not like sitting in flames for eternity is something to ignore or skip over.

I'm a Christian, although I haven't always acted like one, and I do agree with a lot of what he said in his essay. I do kind of agree with you that the 17 page google doc wasn't really necessary, as you could probably share the entire Gospel message in one or two pages.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    If you weren't, let's keep it that way.
    Yeah I'm not joking, tbh. Migloof was a nut case. I say that in the nicest possible way.
    General and I did some annotating on his "essay" and all the while, hoped to God that he didn't mean ha;f the things he said. Honestly, if you read his essay, you will either a) hate him bc of his extremist opinions b) dub him insane (or go insane yourself) or c) have your eyes burn up. There are points that are barely agreeable, but most of it is extremist nonsense.

I'll say when the world ends, thank you very much. ;)

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    CravenPython108 CravenPython108
    Who said I was disrespecting him? Lol y'all assuming stuff..
    Yeah I'm not joking, tbh. Migloof was a nut case. I say that in the nicest possible way.
    k

General and I did some annotating on his "essay" and all the while, hoped to God that he didn't mean ha;f the things he said. Honestly, if you read his essay, you will either a) hate him bc of his extremist opinions b) dub him insane (or go insane yourself) or c) have your eyes burn up. There are points that are barely agreeable, but most of it is extremist nonsense.
    Believing what the Bible says doesn't make you an extremist.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    k

Believing what the Bible says doesn't make you an extremist.
    .-. there's a difference in believing in the Bible and being a literal extremist. That's what he is. I'm not saying believing in the ideas and morals of the Bible, it's only a problem when you take everything in it literally. Like... really literally. Like he did.