• IP Copied!
  • Voting Winners, Updates, and MW Event [Weekly News]

BenGermann

Mythical
    BenGermann
    BenGermann BenGermann
    01qiqKt.png

Hello everyone, thanks for joining in for this week's news post.

September Voting Winners
    Congratulations to the voting winners of August. If you are a winner and did not receive a voucher please message Jacobg2011 to receive it.

1st Place: Rockyaroky - Reward: $100 Shop Voucher
    2nd Place: JetstreamHawk - Reward: $75 Shop Voucher
    3rd Place: XDarkSpartacusX - Reward: $50 Shop Voucher
    4th Place: Schnitlaunch_LP - Reward: $25 Shop Voucher
    5th Place: TheAceTriad - Reward: $15 Shop Voucher
    6th Place: matheuscaiafa - Reward: $10 Shop Voucher
    7th Place: ThePumbaanator - Reward: $10 Shop Voucher
    8th Place: _FlameStar_ - Reward: $10 Shop Voucher
    9th Place: Zendrack - Reward: $10 Shop Voucher
    10th Place: ItzMiguel7u7 - Reward: $10 Shop Voucher

Progress Report
    The developer and the owners have been hard at work updating things, here's everything that is being worked on right now:
    - Buffing Spas 12 damage up (being worked on)
    - Motorcycles/Bikes (being worked on)
    - New Bites & Infection System (similar to the old system with a couple small changes, being worked on)
    - Fixed knockback warping bug

Expect these changes to be out very soon! We will be posting fixes and updates on our Twitter and the Changelog.

Mine Wars Event
    The player HappyPie69 will be hosting a Mine Wars event on October 8th (Sunday) at 5:00pm EST, this event will serve to get old players joining on MW again, have wars, banter, and just have a fun time in general. You can find the thread on the event here.

While staff members will try to attend this event, it will not be edited or changed by us in any way.

MrMe5303

Mythical
    MrMe5303
    MrMe5303 MrMe5303
    As a active MineWars player I will try to attend this event but I will be late due to work. However I will be doing another mass giveaway of legendary guns, speeders, and credits

exmoth

Titan
    exmoth
    exmoth exmoth
    Seems interesting...

While I don't really pop on much anymore on MW, I think this could be a nice experience. I don't know, we'll see. However, it is nice to see that the ball is slowly rolling.

TurnToChrist

Legend
    TurnToChrist
    TurnToChrist TurnToChrist
    Mmmm. I think this MW event is an excellent idea, and has much potential to bring back/get new players on board. Mine Wars is a pretty fun gamemode when there are enough players online, and for anyone interested in checking it out, I would highly recommend hopping on for the duration of the event ;). Personally, as an older (and current) Mine Wars player myself, I am greatly interested. Looking back now, I'm not 100% sure if I'll be able to attend for the set time, although there's a good chance I will..

Unfortunately, I've been planning on leaving Mine Wars for quite a while now (despite the building hype and the coming updates - I know). I haven't really made that a public announcement for everyone in the MW community regarding the reason, but either way I think I'm going to choose this Sunday as my last login to Mine Wars :(. That is, if I am able to attend.

Just letting you guys know, because that means I will also be dropping literally everything I've accumulated in items and riches on the server. As of now, I have 112 speeders, about 75k credits, and dozens of legendary boosters/weapons, all to be given away in the drop party. If I won't make it tomorrow, then I'll be dropping them some other time soon. But anyways, just giving some of you guys more of a reason to show up if you're considering it.

Hope to see many of you guys there :)!

Kendrq

Famous
    Kendrq
    Kendrq Kendrq
    Mmmm. I think this MW event is an excellent idea, and has much potential to bring back/get new players on board. Mine Wars is a pretty fun gamemode when there are enough players online, and for anyone interested in checking it out, I would highly recommend hopping on for the duration of the event ;). Personally, as an older (and current) Mine Wars player myself, I am greatly interested. Looking back now, I'm not 100% sure if I'll be able to attend for the set time, although there's a good chance I will..

Unfortunately, I've been planning on leaving Mine Wars for quite a while now (despite the building hype and the coming updates - I know). I haven't really made that a public announcement for everyone in the MW community regarding the reason, but either way I think I'm going to choose this Sunday as my last login to Mine Wars :(. That is, if I am able to attend.

Just letting you guys know, because that means I will also be dropping literally everything I've accumulated in items and riches on the server. As of now, I have 112 speeders, about 75k credits, and dozens of legendary boosters/weapons, all to be given away in the drop party. If I won't make it tomorrow, then I'll be dropping them some other time soon. But anyways, just giving some of you guys more of a reason to show up if you're considering it.

Hope to see many of you guys there :)!
    Sad to see you going bud :( Message me on Disc sometime c:

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    HEY I KNOW THE MAP IN THE PICTURE!!! AGH! Lol I'm so glad he was able to get builder (I forget his ign...I don't play mm much anymore..). But wow, it looks amaze-ballz.

Zalkruel

Titan
    Zalkruel
    Zalkruel Zalkruel
    My account was compromised but i cant ask for assistance anymore because the discord link either does not work, or i was falsely discord-banned. No clue. Requesting Titan Rank Transfer to new account Falkruel

v3s_

VIP
    GamingHD211
    GamingHD211 GamingHD211
    It's sad that I missed the events as I was trying to smack some booty :( ,Well, if you add maps, also fix Conquest cause my Jedi Side is stuck on that quest...

xdeclanlee

01qiqKt.png

Hello everyone, thanks for joining in for this week's news post.

September Voting Winners
    Congratulations to the voting winners of August. If you are a winner and did not receive a voucher please message Jacobg2011 to receive it.

1st Place: Rockyaroky - Reward: $100 Shop Voucher
    2nd Place: JetstreamHawk - Reward: $75 Shop Voucher
    3rd Place: XDarkSpartacusX - Reward: $50 Shop Voucher
    4th Place: Schnitlaunch_LP - Reward: $25 Shop Voucher
    5th Place: TheAceTriad - Reward: $15 Shop Voucher
    6th Place: matheuscaiafa - Reward: $10 Shop Voucher
    7th Place: ThePumbaanator - Reward: $10 Shop Voucher
    8th Place: _FlameStar_ - Reward: $10 Shop Voucher
    9th Place: Zendrack - Reward: $10 Shop Voucher
    10th Place: ItzMiguel7u7 - Reward: $10 Shop Voucher

Progress Report
    The developer and the owners have been hard at work updating things, here's everything that is being worked on right now:
    - Buffing Spas 12 damage up (being worked on)
    - Motorcycles/Bikes (being worked on)
    - New Bites & Infection System (similar to the old system with a couple small changes, being worked on)
    - Fixed knockback warping bug

Expect these changes to be out very soon! We will be posting fixes and updates on our Twitter and the Changelog.

Mine Wars Event
    The player HappyPie69 will be hosting a Mine Wars event on October 8th (Sunday) at 5:00pm EST, this event will serve to get old players joining on MW again, have wars, banter, and just have a fun time in general. You can find the thread on the event here.

While staff members will try to attend this event, it will not be edited or changed by us in any way.
    cars added back and they still have the exact same bug that they were removed for