• IP Copied!
  • War command

Hawk_Moon99

Its common in chat you'll see stuff like "WAR AT PRISON" or "WAR AT CDC"
    I thought of a possible plugin that might make it more ez. The way this command would work is like this,
    /War (team) (location) (Bet)
    Example: /War PoopHeads CDC 5000
    So in this scenario theres a war in CDC with 5k in stake, once all players on one team dies, the war ends and the winning team gets 5k
    You might be saying to yourself, other people can still interfere.. SIKE, the reason being because once you start a war, the location its at will be restricted to all other people until the war is over!
    PS: Betting is optional =)

Hawk_Moon99

I thought of a possible plugin that might make it more ez. The way this command would work is like this,
    So in this scenario theres a war in CDC with 5k in stake, once all players on one team dies, the war ends and the winning team gets 5k
    You might be saying to yourself, other people can still interfere.. SIKE, the reason being because once you start a war, the location its at will be restricted to all other people until the war is over!

jaisthename

Titan
    jaisthename
    jaisthename jaisthename
    I like it, but i think it doesnt always have to be just teams, u should chose if it was to the public or the teams, i also think it should tele you/your team to one part while the other ppl/team is at another site, or they can add another server called "Wars" and you can go in to 2 teams that are teleported to the biggest voted place and there is a border to keep from escaping and the last remaining team will win credits

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    How would betting work? If I bet 5k, then lost, would I lose 5k for every team member on the enemy team? Or would it be split between the teammates? And I think having it private would be kinda weird, since I go to places that have wars just to get loot and leave. I think wars are fine as they are, but maybe doing /war would put a message in the chat that there is a war at your location (or if your in the middle of nowhere, it gives coords)

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    How would betting work? If I bet 5k, then lost, would I lose 5k for every team member on the enemy team? Or would it be split between the teammates? And I think having it private would be kinda weird, since I go to places that have wars just to get loot and leave. I think wars are fine as they are, but maybe doing /war would put a message in the chat that there is a war at your location (or if your in the middle of nowhere, it gives coords)
    Is should give the coords all the time incase someone doesent know where _____ place is

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    Tping could be op, especially if people camp the tps. If they set locations for wars (Alex, Hilltop, Terminus, Woodbury, Prison, etc) they would be able to set like 10 different tp areas you could warp to, so only a really big team could camp them all

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    Tping could be op, especially if people camp the tps. If they set locations for wars (Alex, Hilltop, Terminus, Woodbury, Prison, etc) they would be able to set like 10 different tp areas you could warp to, so only a really big team could camp them all
    But it being like a random tp, where you randomly spawn around the area.

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    This is a great idea also you should be able to just do /war and see current wars also if all players of the team that started it leave the war ends and as a result the bet is lost and the money goes to my account (no not really it would just be gone forever)

Hawk_Moon99

I don't think I described betting very well, all the teammates on your team bet all different. Like lets say you and I and team, i bet 100k, and your bet 10k. If we win, I gain 100k, but since you too scared you win 10k xD (jk man). If we lose, I lose 100k(rip), and you lose 10k! Remember, betting is optional, but you won't gain or lose anything! =D

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    If I
    I don't think I described betting very well, all the teammates on your team bet all different. Like lets say you and I and team, i bet 100k, and your bet 10k. If we win, I gain 100k, but since you too scared you win 10k xD (jk man). If we lose, I lose 100k(rip), and you lose 10k! Remember, betting is optional, but you won't gain or lose anything! =D
    enter a war as a solo, and win, do I get all the cash? And what if someone on my team is lazy and doesn't want to war? Do they still gain cash after the war?

_Renesme

Titan
    _Renesme
    _Renesme _Renesme
    Nice idea, I like it. I think it would encourage more wars to happen and I do like the betting idea though I am not too sure how you'd make that work. Good idea, though! Looking forward to seeing what staff think of it.