• IP Copied!
  • Weekly News

v3s_

VIP
    GamingHD211
    GamingHD211 GamingHD211
    Dunno about that, Cause of of MineWars high lvl got upset about the time they wait for the map. Aka me

JSolo

Mythical
    JSolo
    JSolo JSolo
    So, essentially, that would mean notorious hackers like Exo would come back, and in turn would cause huge destruction. Only unbanning people that were banned with no proof would be inefficient due to there being too many, and unbanning everyone would mean chaos. The only way that would work is if this morphed into an anarchy server, which would cause the server to loose more players. If anything, you should be able to buy unbans from the shop.
    Dude. Look at the god damned pvp servers. Theres 103/1000 online as of right now. Think about what unbaning kids could do. Maybe bring back people who quit because their friend got banned. Im not saying the hated players that were banned should be, im saying people who just get perm banned for retarded **** like ddos threats or duping i mean like give it a break, its been agesssssss since i've seen kyorashi on, Or GingerBGaming or all the old og Jugg Brother teams that actually brought the server life. All im saying is its been long enough and this server has tested my patience since january up until now and its clear that they don't care about their players or what they want, they just feel like announcing retarded **** like Minewars to bring retarded harcore minecraft/starwars fans to increase server population. Like honestly, in 2013 we went from og tmd basics everything, 2014/2015 we went to roleplaying maps and other useless and pointless **** like minewars where WE could have added MINI GAMES OR FUN GAMES LIKE DUELS WITH JUGG OR TOURNAMENTS. I bet i could bring back a exodus horde of old players who missed what tmd used to be within 5 days but i guess if i make a server and label it Twd server i would get banned straight up for trying to remake something that we all loved and were devoted for.

I said it once and i'll say it again every day that passes tmd dies even more and more with annoying new players to pointless punishments, this server died a long time ago. Now its just being remembered for what it was and it now belongs to the roleplayers. Oh and @_Nickk what happened to the tmd realism concept you promised before the update back in june?

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    Dude. Look at the god damned pvp servers. Theres 103/1000 online as of right now. Think about what unbaning kids could do. Maybe bring back people who quit because their friend got banned. Im not saying the hated players that were banned should be, im saying people who just get perm banned for retarded **** like ddos threats or duping i mean like give it a break, its been agesssssss since i've seen kyorashi on, Or GingerBGaming or all the old og Jugg Brother teams that actually brought the server life. All im saying is its been long enough and this server has tested my patience since january up until now and its clear that they don't care about their players or what they want, they just feel like announcing retarded **** like Minewars to bring retarded harcore minecraft/starwars fans to increase server population. Like honestly, in 2013 we went from og tmd basics everything, 2014/2015 we went to roleplaying maps and other useless and pointless **** like minewars where WE could have added MINI GAMES OR FUN GAMES LIKE DUELS WITH JUGG OR TOURNAMENTS. I bet i could bring back a exodus horde of old players who missed what tmd used to be within 5 days but i guess if i make a server and label it Twd server i would get banned straight up for trying to remake something that we all loved and were devoted for.

I said it once and i'll say it again every day that passes tmd dies even more and more with annoying new players to pointless punishments, this server died a long time ago. Now its just being remembered for what it was and it now belongs to the roleplayers. Oh and @_Nickk what happened to the tmd realism concept you promised before the update back in june?

Wow someone is a little salty today and you shouldn't use the word "retarded" it offends more people than you think. A massive unbann is not a solution. The players who were banned were banned for a reason and have lost all trust and rights to this server. Now if you want to go an start your own walking dead themed server no one is stopping you and there are no rules against it, I mean after all there are probably like 5 or 7 twd themed servers out there right now. However if you do do that I do not suggest calling it TWD server as The Walking Dead is a trademark name and copyrighted and yes even minecraft servers can get sued. As for your arguments about the TMD Realism we wanted to add you seem unsure about this. I mean your entire post is focused around Jugg armor and Jugg wars and for there to be a realism aspect to the server then things such as jugg armor, barretts, and ledgend weapons would not be included or the spamming of pain killers. I mean yeah you can spam pain killers in real life but it doesn't work out to good for a lot of people. As for calling out the role-player community that's pretty harsh. The role-player community does make up roughly around 200 and up of our player base and targeting other players who play this server different then how you and the pvp majority play it is just not cool. You have no idea just not how cool that **** is to thrash out at part of our community because they choose to enjoy this server differently than you do.
    I hope in the future you will take a breath before making a post that potentially offends players. After its not fair to target the roleplay or minewars community just because they enjoy things different. We cant please everyone on this server but gosh darn-it we are trying our hardest too.
    Also here is a tip if you think you can speed up the process and make this server any better with just a blink of an eye here is the link for the applications forums. https://havocmc.net/forums/builder-applications/

Thank you Come Again :D

JSolo

Mythical
    JSolo
    JSolo JSolo
    Wow someone is a little salty today and you shouldn't use the word "retarded" it offends more people than you think. A massive unbann is not a solution. The players who were banned were banned for a reason and have lost all trust and rights to this server. Now if you want to go an start your own walking dead themed server no one is stopping you and there are no rules against it, I mean after all there are probably like 5 or 7 twd themed servers out there right now. However if you do do that I do not suggest calling it TWD server as The Walking Dead is a trademark name and copyrighted and yes even minecraft servers can get sued. As for your arguments about the TMD Realism we wanted to add you seem unsure about this. I mean your entire post is focused around Jugg armor and Jugg wars and for there to be a realism aspect to the server then things such as jugg armor, barretts, and ledgend weapons would not be included or the spamming of pain killers. I mean yeah you can spam pain killers in real life but it doesn't work out to good for a lot of people. As for calling out the role-player community that's pretty harsh. The role-player community does make up roughly around 200 and up of our player base and targeting other players who play this server different then how you and the pvp majority play it is just not cool. You have no idea just not how cool that **** is to thrash out at part of our community because they choose to enjoy this server differently than you do.
    I hope in the future you will take a breath before making a post that potentially offends players. After its not fair to target the roleplay or minewars community just because they enjoy things different. We cant please everyone on this server but gosh darn-it we are trying our hardest too.
    Also here is a tip if you think you can speed up the process and make this server any better with just a blink of an eye here is the link for the applications forums. https://havocmc.net/forums/builder-applications/

Thank you Come Again :D
    Waste man, think about how this server started off from and now what it became. Went from TMD-1 and pvp with 90/100 players online weekdays and 130/100 on weekends now compare, what the changes have done to the server. Im not offending anyone,I'm just stating facts. In which are proven. Why were there 23-50 players averaging everyday. But back then.. massive people on daily. So if you're new i suggest u keep ur mouth shut because you have'nt been here for as long as i have. So obviously im frustrated with the fact that the server went from loved and not pay to win. To pay to win toxic players in chat and in game.

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    Waste man, think about how this server started off from and now what it became. Went from TMD-1 and pvp with 90/100 players online weekdays and 130/100 on weekends now compare, what the changes have done to the server. Im not offending anyone,I'm just stating facts. In which are proven. Why were there 23-50 players averaging everyday. But back then.. massive people on daily. So if you're new i suggest u keep ur mouth shut because you have'nt been here for as long as i have. So obviously im frustrated with the fact that the server went from loved and not pay to win. To pay to win toxic players in chat and in game.

Man I'm glad you're not my kid telling someone to keep their mouth shut cause that's just rude and childish. Also trust me kid I've been here since all we had on this map was Atlanta, Hershel's farm and a few towns. The disrespect you give people is not going to get you far in life, trust me I've seen it and it never ends well for people. Also if you want to look at facts factor in this, we have reached that point after 8 years where a lot of players have grown and left minecraft plus we have a large amount of players who do have school. I'm sorry you feel all this hate and if I could I would links arms with you and absorb all that toxin from your body but spreading your hate butter all over forums is just wrong, childish, and just really sad.

JSolo

Mythical
    JSolo
    JSolo JSolo
    Man I'm glad you're not my kid telling someone to keep their mouth shut cause that's just rude and childish. Also trust me kid I've been here since all we had on this map was Atlanta, Hershel's farm and a few towns. The disrespect you give people is not going to get you far in life, trust me I've seen it and it never ends well for people. Also if you want to look at facts factor in this, we have reached that point after 8 years where a lot of players have grown and left minecraft plus we have a large amount of players who do have school. I'm sorry you feel all this hate and if I could I would links arms with you and absorb all that toxin from your body but spreading your hate butter all over forums is just wrong, childish, and just really sad.
    I was here when they updated the server from 1.7 with 2d guns and all that ****. I suggest you stfu and crawl back into the build. Don't tell me whats what. Stay in your own lane.

JSolo

Mythical
    JSolo
    JSolo JSolo
    You know what's sad?
    How you keep replying to my messages. If you want it to stop, here's an idea. Mind your own business..

UnknownErrors

I was here when they updated the server from 1.7 with 2d guns and all that ****. I suggest you stfu and crawl back into the build. Don't tell me whats what. Stay in your own lane.
    can you do normal and not so cool as you think that you are. and dont hate people that didn't do something wrong

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694

Ouch, so rude

Good luck with your life if this is how you are in the real world.

Thank You Come Again :D

babyram7

This server is dead, it used to have 500+ people now it has 200ish, maybe. It can't be fixed at the current state it is in. Maybe a unban for half of the current banned people would make this server a TINY bit better. These people have moved away from this server to CS:GO, PUBG, and other Minecraft servers. There is no true way to make it the same as it used to be. Sorry about grammar and spelling I'm on mobile. Thanks for reading.

Querly

Mythical
    Querly
    Querly Querly
    And When will Bikes Working? we Need Bikes! And when will the winners of the Map maker contest be announced? Im so Hyped

ChrisHansen69420
    ChrisHansen69420 ChrisHansen69420
    6DASgFr.png
    Hello everyone! This week’s weekly news post is going to be short but important. So let’s get into it.

Hell Night!
    After the recent release of Hell Night, we’ve had a lot of players express their concerns and opinions over the updated gamemode. So, we’ve taken those into consideration and will update the gamemode to hopefully accommodate to the majority of the concerns. Here is what will be changed:
    • Team size will be increased back to 4 players per team.
    • The player limit will be increased to 100 players per game.
    • The map size will be increased, also increasing the distance between team spawns.
    If you still have concerns of suggestions for Hell Night after this update, please respectfully mention them in the comments section! Thank you and we hope you enjoy the update.

Map Maker!
    Unfortunately, Map Maker has recent experienced a glitch that caused all submitted contest entries to be reset. Due to this, all submitted entries will need to be resubmitted for a chance to win. The contest will also be extended another week to accommodate for this, so get building and submitting! Remember, he current Map Maker contest theme is terrain and will be ending on the 16th of September. Be sure to /submit your map before then. As a reminder, the prizes will be as follows:

1st Place: _____ - Reward: $100 Shop Voucher
    2nd Place:_____ - Reward: $50 Shop Voucher
    3rd Place:_____ - Reward: $25 Shop Voucher
    4th & 5th Place: _____ - Reward: $10 Shop Voucher

That’s all for this week. Be sure to check in next week for some more exciting updates! Have a great week and enjoy your stay on HavocMC!
    1st : change the name , if copy its PUBG copy this
    2nd : I love the old map more
    3rd Get 1 server 4 players 1 with 2 players