• IP Copied!
  • Who's responsible for the current status of the server

Cactiee

Titan
    Cactiee
    Cactiee Cactiee
    As you can see on the title

The question is

WHO THE DAMN IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CURRENT STATUS OF THE SERVER.

OWNERS?????
    ADMINS???????

ARE YALL GOING TO LISTEN TO THE OLD OG COMMUNITY OR YALL JUST KEEP LET THE SERVER DYING.(Its basically dead. but yall making it more dead.)

Bugs are everywhere. ./leaders ./friends etc.
    Who's going to fix them?

How yall going to fix them?

Will yall remove 100k cap for inf money?

Are yall going to train your "staff" for real? (Like seriously. Some of staff are garbage (Not as a player, but as a staff member) )

Are yall going to remove the inactive staff?

Are yall even capable of paying the ./leaders top 3 real money

Are there even builders still willing to build for this server?

Are yall even earning money on this server?

Who are the current devs? Are they even doing anything?

Can yall do anything with the ban evades?

Automatic weapon spams????? hello??? its been like 6 months of players complaining it but yall never gonna fix.

Do you guys even think of why us ogs left?

Have Yall think before updating the server? like..... did you guys know yall will kill of 80% of players when you release medical cooldown + automatic weapon spams?

What will you guys do to bring more players into the server?

Anyway. Those are my questions. Personally think that new players shouldve learn how to spam pains than changing the whole server into the current dead one.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    OWNERS?????
    They're the only ones who can really do anything on the server, so the moderation team can't be blamed for a majority of the problems
    ARE YALL GOING TO LISTEN TO THE OLD OG COMMUNITY OR YALL JUST KEEP LET THE SERVER DYING.
    Listening to the "ogs" has attributed to the crappy state of the server.
    Bugs are everywhere. ./leaders ./friends etc.
    Who's going to fix them?
    How yall going to fix them?
    Ask the owners/devs (more on that later)
    Will yall remove 100k cap for inf money?
    Probs not (ik, it sucks)
    Are yall going to train your "staff" for real?
    What's bad about the current staff? The ones in position seem to be rather coherent, mostly. You also gotta realize, we're all human: we all make mistakes, etc.
    Are yall going to remove the inactive staff?
    This one is hard to say, as many staff members have different schedules. You may be playing when they aren't active or just left or something. Also, all the current staff (except Mack if she's even there like wtf she hasn't done anything oml) are fairly active. I'm not sure about Dino and MrMe, as we live in different timezones.
    Are yall even capable of paying the ./leaders top 3 real money
    Lol no.
    Are there even builders still willing to build for this server?
    The whole build team? A huge new TMD map update is coming out very soon (I helped a lil bit!)
    Are yall even earning money on this server?
    lol no.
    Who are the current devs? Are they even doing anything?
    As far as I'm aware there are only 3 devs, including Jacob... so... things are very slow.
    Can yall do anything with the ban evades?
    I can't tell you how many times I and many other players have suggested ideas for this. To which we were rudely dismissed. It's as if they don't care or the mod team benefits from certain hackers..? (while a VPN blocker can't block all VPNs, but it can block some and that's better than nothing).
    Automatic weapon spams????? hello??? its been like 6 months of players complaining it but yall never gonna fix.
    Uh... they're called automatic for a reason...? Like, what kind of question even is this. The PvP style changed, so has the playstyle. So uh, get with the times?
    Do you guys even think of why us ogs left?
    1) salty and only think about themselves, 2) can't handle change because they're so stuck up (referring to the vocal minority of OGs) 3) new players have become the new focus since we're moving forward. Sorry you don't like it.
    Have Yall think before updating the server? like..... did you guys know yall will kill of 80% of players when you release medical cooldown + automatic weapon spams?
    Accept it and adapt. The new healing system is great. No more spammable pains. It's better and provides a semi-realistic PvP experience. Again, change is inevitable, suck it up and grow a pair.
    What will you guys do to bring more players into the server?
    Currently asking myself that question. Since we're a blacklisted server, advertising is harder. Who knows, ask the owners??
    Personally think that new players shouldve learn how to spam pains than changing the whole server into the current dead one.
    Or, you can suck it up and learn not to spam pains and actually learn strategy and skill.

There ya go, answered all your questions. Enjoy.

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    Honestly at this point is obvious what is hurting the server and that is the players, specifically the ones who claim to be "og". These are the ones who cant accept things have to change. For the past year and whatever months we have been explaining over and over that the server system server has to make the changes that it is currently enduring. Again we know players hate things are no longer the op/ pay to win aspect but it all has to go by order of the higher higher powers so our server is equal to all players. Basically a new player who just joins has to have the same advantages that the players who have been playing for years have (also servers cant be play to win at all). We currently have 4 developers including both the owners but again at this point the server has to change its pvp foundation and its a back and forth battle on the developing side and honestly my hats off to the developers at this point cause they are having to go thru the most frustrating time in the servers life cause no matter what happens they are going to get a large amount of hate.

We have a large amount of builders, I myself will most likely be here for Havoc till the end of my days. We just a couple weeks ago completed our biggest and proudest update for the servers map and cant wait for everyone to see it. We have great plans for the future of tmd build wise and hopefully eventually we can update our server itself from the ancient age to the new age.

The server still maintains a good amount of revenue, MineWars was taking up a lot with the developing cost so it was discontinued but we builders have hopes of it returning one day.

At the moment The owners have something in the works that will welcome many new players but thats there place to discuss.

I cant speak for training of the staff team, I just know I would do things way different in terms of training and moderation style that the server currently has.

Hope I answered a good portion of your question if not feel free to message me.

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    It's the self-serving community. Everyone wants the biggest part of the pie, unwilling to listen to anyone but themselves. Also, the owners don't tell us much, they need to tell us things directly instead of having it trickled down by the moderation or build team. If you want to blame someone, blame yourself. It's all our faults for the downfall of TMD.
    I, myself, put trust into the wrong types of people. We allowed bad people to get into powerful positions. We allowed for this partisanship/bias to happen for certain players/groups. It's all of our faults for the server to go this way. If we stood up and exposed corruption and had a say over how our server went, this would have never happened.
    Instead of making threads about the feels of many of us, expose the problems and find ways with us to fix it. All of these threads allow the minis and keyboard warriors jump on and attack and derail your threads. Use more evidence/facts instead of a repeated complaint we all want to write about.
    It'll be really simple if everyone was willing to fix this problem instead of a few, who probably already have given up.

Shadowhab

To be honest, the current state of the server is due to self-proclaimed "ogs" like you. I've been on this server for a while now, and I don't call myself an "og". Most people are leaving because of the toxicity provided by said "ogs" and that's my take on it.

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    Honestly at this point is obvious what is hurting the server and that is the players, specifically the ones who claim to be "og". These are the ones who cant accept things have to change. For the past year and whatever months we have been explaining over and over that the server system server has to make the changes that it is currently enduring. Again we know players hate things are no longer the op/ pay to win aspect but it all has to go by order of the higher higher powers so our server is equal to all players. Basically a new player who just joins has to have the same advantages that the players who have been playing for years have (also servers cant be play to win at all). We currently have 4 developers including both the owners but again at this point the server has to change its pvp foundation and its a back and forth battle on the developing side and honestly my hats off to the developers at this point cause they are having to go thru the most frustrating time in the servers life cause no matter what happens they are going to get a large amount of hate.

We have a large amount of builders, I myself will most likely be here for Havoc till the end of my days. We just a couple weeks ago completed our biggest and proudest update for the servers map and cant wait for everyone to see it. We have great plans for the future of tmd build wise and hopefully eventually we can update our server itself from the ancient age to the new age.

The server still maintains a good amount of revenue, MineWars was taking up a lot with the developing cost so it was discontinued but we builders have hopes of it returning one day.

At the moment The owners have something in the works that will welcome many new players but thats there place to discuss.

I cant speak for training of the staff team, I just know I would do things way different in terms of training and moderation style that the server currently has.

Not all OGs are toxic. I'm an OG and I'm rarely toxic if at all.

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007

Can't you guys put both Minewars and TMD on one world instead of two separate ones.

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    Can't you guys put both Minewars and TMD on one world instead of two separate ones.
    that would cause a massive amount of lag and not only that but the worlds have a limit to the amount of mobs spawned at one time so the zombies/whisperers and stormtroopers/jedis would be minimal across the world. Also having the two separate mechanics and plug ins/addons needed to run both the game modes would just cause massive amounts of issues and bugs.

seuboi

Mythical
    seuboi
    seuboi seuboi
    that would cause a massive amount of lag and not only that but the worlds have a limit to the amount of mobs spawned at one time so the zombies/whisperers and stormtroopers/jedis would be minimal across the world. Also having the two separate mechanics and plug ins/addons needed to run both the game modes would just cause massive amounts of issues and bugs.

I'd risk to say that even TMD PvPs should be treated as a different game from PvE. It's pretty obvious how a change in one negatively affects the other.
    PvP will never benefit from an extreme realism approach while PvE is just retarded with all these rank perks, infinite money, tons of npcs/safe zones/ easy equips/ easy mobs etc.

Challenge_

Famous
    Challenge_
    Challenge_ Challenge_
    So your a self-centered toxic twat.... well makes sence seeing some of your comments on other posts?
    Please link the the post where I said that. I have very intentionally never said anything remotely along those lines. I use OG as an insult, I view calling someone kid or kiddo as childish, and I don't use that acronym regardless.

Please don't attack my honor like that when I specifically avoid talking in that manor.

Please link the the post where I said that. I have very intentionally never said anything remotely along those lines. I use OG as an insult, I view calling someone kid or kiddo as childish, and I don't use that acronym regardless.

Please don't attack my honor like that when I specifically avoid talking in that manor.

Will do.

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    This may come off as rude what I'm about to say but gosh darn it this really grinds my gears when threads come down to this.

Why does it matter if you are "og" what is the point of being an older player, what do people seriously want a gold star by there name on forums because they have been here longer then other players?

It does not matter if you have been here longer then someone else, just because you have a few more months of running around the server then someone else doesn't mean a thing. You are either a player or a staff member, you are either with us and support us or you are against us and we just don't care (at least I don't).

Doesn't matter if you have been here longer, doesn't matter if you are taller, doesn't matter if you are fatter, doesn't matter if you are older. At this point all we see is when players say they are "og" they think we should give them special treatment but it doesn't work that way. This server exist for the fans and for players who actually enjoy our game modes despite who they are or how long they have been here we are all players.

Cactiee

Titan
    Cactiee
    Cactiee Cactiee
    My point of this post is

The server is ****ing dead.
    ------------------------------
    Problem of the staff team ------ Yall *******es hiring these new players as staff member. Some of them dont even know how things work in tmd. Such as ...... Ranked players command ,SS , rules.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Builder problems..... small problem. i love the builders. thanks for building <3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    AUTOMATIC GUN PROBLEM AND THE PLAY STYLE. THAT IS A BIG MOTHER****ING ISSUE

Lets explain.

You can empty an ak47 in 10 sec. 3 bullets per sec. 5 damage per bullet . 150 damage per min. Yall want me to tank that **** when yall keep adding medical cool down?.

now. lemme give yall a solution for it. Instead of making it full automatic. Make it Semi automatic like old days. 1 click 1 bullet.
    Not some stupid *** 1 click 30 bullets.
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Ban evades. ah..... this actually small prob. cause its actually boosting player numbers

------------------------------------------------------------------
    The fact that you are all OG toxic....... it's basically bull****
    Sometimes we swear doesn't mean we toxic, but we are arguing about stuff between wars,teams and ****s.
    In the deep side, we still friend with each other. No hating.

IF YOU SHOW NO HATE TO US. We won't SHOW HATE TO YOU. BUT INSTEAD YOU GONNA BE A LIL **** AND CALLING US OG TOXIC. then I cant help you.

@Shadowhab --I know you like this community, but please don't think things on 1 side only. Think about other people's perspective.
    @Cat_Squirrel_Inc -- This is the point of me making this post. Server is too poor. It might die soon. They are basically scamming us when they said they gonna giveaway money for number 1 on ./leaders and now they said they cant afford it.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And to all of yall *******es flaming OG
    Server took 6 months to decrease the painkiller cooldown to 0.1 sec. SERVER DID NOT DIE BECAUSE OF WANT WE WANTED.

MEDICAL COOLDOWN
    AUTOMATIC SPAMMING
    JUGG NERF
    MYTHICAL RANK (50/50)

You think we wanted those? NO HELL NAH THOSE ****S DISGUSTING
    Those are created by OWNERS. NOT US. OWNERS KILLED THE SERVER. NOT US OG.

Cactiee

Titan
    Cactiee
    Cactiee Cactiee
    OG or Not OG. I dont care. We have the same goal. That is making this server better again. so please. stop with the "Toxic" stuff. just.... get along with it