Just a heads up people are losing their accounts on the CB client so, besides the fact its 1.7 I don't recommend it any more, although I still use BL client and its outdated I recommend that one.
I'll take a look at the client and talk to higher ups about it if it seems safe to use on the server.Can we add cosmic client to the list? it's basically badlion client but with a few extra goodies that help the game. It involves armour HUDs, potion HUDs, extra mods that are practically unneeded for havocm (schematica, ect) and a minimap that doesn't show players. There are no mods on it that would be considered harmful (tracers/xray ect) for gameplay, and the cosmic servers support using it on their servers.
So basically the allowed mod serves the same purpose as a macro bound to the shift key (or whatever your sneak key is) but since it is called a sneak MOD instead of a sneak MACRO it's allowed? Ok seems legit.The mod that they allowed called sneak is a mod that lets you sneak but you don't have to keep holding shift like if you press it once it stays that way until you press it again.
I don't think it will be approved if that's the case. Trust me I know...So basically the allowed mod serves the same purpose as a macro bound to the shift key (or whatever your sneak key is) but since it is called a sneak MOD instead of a sneak MACRO it's allowed? Ok seems legit.
It’s fine because all it does is make it VR compatible. Also won’t trigger anti-cheat because there isn’t one.What about vivecraft, I dont think it doesnt break any of the rules but it can set off a anti cheat system easily. (vivecraft lets u play minecraft in vr)
thx but just wanna say its a little weird cause if u swing your axe at a tree or something it doesnt show your hand moving for pc players it just breaks like magic and with bows it aims where u look at for pc players and for vr players it aims at where you aim at with your arms thats why i thought it wasnt allowed or would trigger a anti cheat if it had oneIt’s fine because all it does is make it VR compatible. Also won’t trigger anti-cheat because there isn’t one.
Lookin good!Hey guys. This post is just to ensure you are aware of what mods are and aren't allowed. Generally the rule of thumb is if something will give you an advantage over others - don't use it. If you're unsure, message a member of staff before using it. Also, this is a list of individual mods that are allowed. If you use these in conjunction or from a hacked client, they are not allowed. For example, if you simply download a full bright mod - that's allowed. However, if you download a hacked client to use full bright - that's not allowed.
- Optifine - Improves performance, FPS and graphics.
- BspkrsCore - Mod platform such as Forge and LiteLoader. These are also allowed.
- ArmorStatusHUD - HUD of your armor and it's durability.
- DirectionHUD - HUD of what direction you are facing.
- StatusEffectHUD - HUD of your potion effects and how long they will last.
- 5zig Mod - Customizable GUI showing various stats such as coordinates, FPS, armor and more!
- ChatLog - This mod allows you to view your chat log while your Minecraft is still open.
- Too Many Items - Inventory management mod.
- Not Enough Items - Inventory management mod.
- MapWriter - Approved and suggested minimap that doesn't have the availability to show players.
- Shaders - Graphics enhancement mods.
- Waila - This mod tells you what block you're looking at.
- CPSMOD - HUD that shows clicks per second.
- MotionBlurMod - Blurs your screen when you move. Only visible to you.
- MouseFixDelay - Fixes a mouse delay issue when using 1.8.
- Orange Animations - Adds 1.7 effects.
- TabbyChat - Chat management mod.
- Full Bright - Brightens your screen. Similar to increasing your gamma.
- Toggle Sneak and Toggle Sprint - Allows you to toggle sprint and sneak, but doesn't allow you to sprint while sneaking how sneak does. Sneak itself is not allowed.
- Cheat Breaker - Optimizes FPS and allows certain keybinds.
- Badlion Client - Same as Cheat Breaker.
- Minimaps that allow you to view/toggle players
- Damage Indicators
- Cosmic Client
- More mentioned here.