• IP Copied!
  • Big changes, but we want your input!

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Dumbest reply I have seen so far. Updating it will make it worse for a lot of players
    I'm sorry that you feel it is the "dumbest reply" you've seen so far. There's not much I can say to people like you anymore than grow up. You're ad hominems and shallow arguments are tiring and an embarrassment to yourself. The past is in the past.

Results cannot be had without progress.

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    Maybe he means the OLD old map?
    There have only been 3 maps, the 1.7 map which is currently on tmdc, the 1.10 map during the 1.10 update which took place during 2017-2018, and the current one

*not counting the earlier maps made with default mc world and no custom textures from 2014 era*

Challenge_

Famous
    Challenge_
    Challenge_ Challenge_
    I don’t really wanna deal with the drama of y’all commenting on other people’s ideas. Trust me, which know which ideas are bad.

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    CravenPython108 CravenPython108
    Only in our wildest dreams homie
    I know it won't, but yea, we can still dream.

How about Plan D.

Since all of these, except Plan C, will include another reset (most likely), I think it's time for a full server reset--- 1.9+

I do not care anymore about the player gap of TMDC or PVP, the differences, the fight between OGs and new players. None of your suggested changes will do anything. None of them.

This server will not see real progress until we update to a newer version. 1.8 is basically obsolete, now. I think that's where we really need to put resources..

Otherwise, Plan B, balance guns PROPORTIONALLY, but keep the tier system.
    I like my plan D better

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    I'm loving plan B, mostly due to the rp portion. But yes. My problem with Plan A was the competitive PvP playstyle, eg painkiller spam. It was tanky and many players lilely used autoclickers. I never liked it, it was unfair to new players and ones who couldn't keep up, like myself.
    Plan B is the best in my opinion. I have suggested rarer loot several times. The Walking Dead was a hardcore hell for those who survived. Guns were not likely around every corner, least of all in a resteraunt.

But everyone hated the large 1.10 map and it was part of the reason we went from 800 players to 60.
    No? It really wasnt. TMD OP always had full servers. The new TMDC caused player drop. I strongly agree with MrCalimero. Bring back TMDOP. It was greatest. Everyone enjoyed it and Im sure that Owners and Devs have backup of it so its not really hard to just replace it with current TMDC and rename it to TMDO-1.

ATK_AlphaPVP

Mythical
    ATK_AlphaPVP
    ATK_AlphaPVP ATK_AlphaPVP
    Personally i think the server need to be steady, it's why i like Plan C, the server really get more and more people into tmd , if you guys (Havoc mc ) want to make a Plan A or Plan B it will be a major update with (like every others major updates you guys made) a reset, the goal of tmd pvp is pretty much loot, kill peoples, take their gear, and go back to the safezone, almost like Escape From Tarkov (and it's a good thing, you dont wanna loose your gear so you afraid of the death) I don't want an other reset, i hope there is no reset planned
    Players like when the server is steady, i mean especially when you are a new player, you spawn on the server, you maybe wanna buy a vip rank, a kit, or others players items and you see that there is a reset planned in 2 month and they are going to rework everything, obviously after a giant rework the staff will need to nerf/buff a lot of things and it going to be really difficult to make something enjoyable, players gonna stop playing it and it's not a good atmosphere for new players or players in general
    Maybe try to make a mix between Plan B and Plan C ? it can be a good compromise i guess :|

MrCalimero

Mythical
    MrCalimero
    MrCalimero MrCalimero
    But everyone hated the large 1.10 map and it was part of the reason we went from 800 players to 60.

Wrong, most of the OG people, (TMDC is for og's of you didn't notice), liked the map. The realism players didn't like the map. It were mainly the bugs that made the server die. Also a lot of false bans were given. I don't know if the kyorashi ban was false or not but that caused a lot of players from the team Myth to quit. After that TMDO still had 100 60-100 players most of the time and there were still wars.

MrCalimero

Mythical
    MrCalimero
    MrCalimero MrCalimero
    There have only been 3 maps, the 1.7 map which is currently on tmdc, the 1.10 map during the 1.10 update which took place during 2017-2018, and the current one

*not counting the earlier maps made with default mc world and no custom textures from 2014 era*

The map I'm talking about was the big one with the whitehouse (CALLOUT NOT THE REAL WHITEHOUSE) inbetween prison and berx. If you watch the video I added in my post you'll remember it. That map was from an update in december 2016 I believe and got removed somewhere in mid 2017. The current one got updated a few times with locations being swapped etc.

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    Sup guys. So... as yalls new Community Manager my goal is to be a mouthpiece between both staff and players. I’m aware there’s a lack of transparency going both ways I hope to change this.

Recently, I’ve been made aware a very large change that was being kept silent - but I’ve been given permission to ask yalls opinions. Cus this seems pretty big to just do. I have pulled together a few ideas and I would like to see which y’all prefer.

Plan A: The devs are planning on removing TMDC. In turn, TMDPVP will attempt to maintain a balance between realism and competitive PVP. I know how difficult this will be, and as someone who enjoys low-loot pvp, this irked me and encouraged me to make this poll. Here are other options.

Plan B: Revamp both TMDC and TMDPVP to further split their metas and make them obviously different. I need you guys to tell me what you would suggest. Perhaps PVP would have less loot to become more challenging and C would be more OP. I want your voices to be heard. TMDPVE would receive updates to become more roleplay based - adding a /role with set roles you could chose from. The PVE changes wouldn’t necessarily be excluded from Plan A, but I decided to list them here.

Plan C: no changes, or minor changes... ones you would suggest.

In addition to this, another idea has been presented. Weapon balancing. This would involve a large change, new to TMD. Low tier weapons would be buffed to be more viable, and higher tiers may be knocked down a notch (or low tiers would be buffed to be just as viable) so ALL guns become viable, allowing a diverse PvP meta, and possibly removing the current Tier 1, Tier 2 etc system. Melees may be nerfed as a result.

So what do y’all think? Which plan do you guys prefer most? A, B, or C? Do you agree with the possible weapon revamp? What suggestions do you have along side the ones above? Let your voice be heard.

My Discord DMs are always open. #Chlnge0001.
    I choose plan A. This was a really difficult decision to make. If you want to know why I made this choice hit mu up on discord @ mindblaster007#4398

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    The map I'm talking about was the big one with the whitehouse (CALLOUT NOT THE REAL WHITEHOUSE) inbetween prison and berx. If you watch the video I added in my post you'll remember it. That map was from an update in december 2016 I believe and got removed somewhere in mid 2017. The current one got updated a few times with locations being swapped etc.

Yes that was the 1.10 map from our 1.10 update.

If you all remember we had what was called test tmd when we started updating to 1.10 we had a small map which is probably that in your video where it was a safezone in a small area with a couple locations and if you remember we had another one that was berx plopped in the middle of a part of 1.10 Atlanta.

But yes that was from our very large 1.10 map which I doubt we have anymore and if we do it will take me a while to make it 1.7-1.8 compliant

OnlyCrazyPvP

The map of TMDPVP? No lol. The map of TMDC rn is fine. I would agree with the 2017 map that came after the Christmas update in 2016. The one weapon of a kind is not going to work with these mechanics. I would be fine with it would they change the mechanics back to how it was in 2016/2017. With the accurate sniper etc. The things that you are saying needs to be free to buy is just utterly stupid. You don't know how many OG's like me have spent more than 100 dollars getting infinite money and that would just throw away the rarity.
    yea the 2016/17 map would be better but for me the tmdc map is not the tmd i loved (cause i started later lol) the pvp mechanics spring/summer 2017 would be great also.
    Players with inf money should be able to purchase T5 guns for free but stuff like riot gear pains etc is needed for pvp and many (for example new players or players like me who opend over 120legend crates and got no inf or mythical) without inf money would like to pvp a lot but cant to it rn because we dont have gear in my oppinion it would be the only way to get tmd op popular again

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    Sup guys. So... as yalls new Community Manager my goal is to be a mouthpiece between both staff and players. I’m aware there’s a lack of transparency going both ways I hope to change this.

Recently, I’ve been made aware a very large change that was being kept silent - but I’ve been given permission to ask yalls opinions. Cus this seems pretty big to just do. I have pulled together a few ideas and I would like to see which y’all prefer.

Plan A: The devs are planning on removing TMDC. In turn, TMDPVP will attempt to maintain a balance between realism and competitive PVP. I know how difficult this will be, and as someone who enjoys low-loot pvp, this irked me and encouraged me to make this poll. Here are other options.

Plan B: Revamp both TMDC and TMDPVP to further split their metas and make them obviously different. I need you guys to tell me what you would suggest. Perhaps PVP would have less loot to become more challenging and C would be more OP. I want your voices to be heard. TMDPVE would receive updates to become more roleplay based - adding a /role with set roles you could chose from. The PVE changes wouldn’t necessarily be excluded from Plan A, but I decided to list them here.

Plan C: no changes, or minor changes... ones you would suggest.

In addition to this, another idea has been presented. Weapon balancing. This would involve a large change, new to TMD. Low tier weapons would be buffed to be more viable, and higher tiers may be knocked down a notch (or low tiers would be buffed to be just as viable) so ALL guns become viable, allowing a diverse PvP meta, and possibly removing the current Tier 1, Tier 2 etc system. Melees may be nerfed as a result.

So what do y’all think? Which plan do you guys prefer most? A, B, or C? Do you agree with the possible weapon revamp? What suggestions do you have along side the ones above? Let your voice be heard.

My Discord DMs are always open. #Chlnge0001.

Good Thread and actually some good news for once in this server.

To be blunt and short about it, what matters most for this server is to first see the community's perspective, and also into a business perspective.

For The Community: This is what a Community Manager should look into and also what players should think about. What made people play this server in the first place? Why did TMD PVP get super competitive and popular? What types of game modes and updates stood their ground and what has miserably failed?
    Another thing is, do you people wonder why a lot of the community who quit the game or barely play are still irrationally passionate about the server? Who/what are the attributes, the real attributes that caused the downfall to the playerbase? I'm tired from bull****/****posts of the same things either from the same ppl or staff. Maybe a conversation in the DMs or in a voicechat would be best. Learn from these failures to make the server more successful. Have less radical and close-minded ideas and be open for change, but not radical change. Understand things backfire and people should take responsibility for it and improve.

To Keep The Server Running: A bit straight forward here~ Owners stop creating projects that either don't work or nobody here will play ffs. Focus on cosmetics or exclusive mods/items and invest into servers that will generate the goods for the server to stay alive.
    TMDPVE for instance, probably is still one of the still standing servers that gets more then 50 players on consistently. Ask the PVE community for what they want for the future of PVE and exclusive accessories/items. Hire more developers and promote the server especially in advertisement. Find actual promoters who would bring players in who would actually become part of the loyal playerbase unlike what happened with Jahango and the PVP community.

For Staff: It's not that bad *maybe* right now, but learn from the not so shiny past with staff and the community. Get rid or enforce penalties for people who keep breaking the *rules*. Do better staff training for the common offenses and especially for cheating/hacking. Get more people with thicker skin ffs, I'm assuming the staff now should have thicker skin now, since I know that some of them were actually notable players before they were staff. I
    more with the community, no more snooping and hiding around, and use the discord voice chats cowards(hey the people that do, you're the heroes).

Tbh I didn't answer the question, because all three plans are tough and should be strictly and seriously evaluated because of the changes that will occur for PVP.
    I think we should see what brings the dough and the players, and what is the reason why a lot of our old players left for good due to internal reasons like how the server isn't what it used to be or how messed up it became. Focus on the internal problems, and take responsibility and be more transparent. Hire people like @BryceBAM who are competent and knows how to moderate/administrate in some sort of way.

Humble yourself down and ask others for advice

Goddammit this wasn't blunt or short, let's see what happens and I guess it's time to make super long in depth rants/threads again.

Btw, if people keep playing MW and have it generating enough monie, bring that **** back unless you sold it.

Last edited:
    Good Thread and actually some good news for once in this server.

To be blunt and short about it, what matters most for this server is to first see the community's perspective, and also into a business perspective.

For The Community: This is what a Community Manager should look into and also what players should think about. What made people play this server in the first place? Why did TMD PVP get super competitive and popular? What types of game modes and updates stood their ground and what has miserably failed? Another thing is, do you people wonder why a lot of the community who quit the game or barely play are still irrationally passionate about the server? Who are also the attributes, the real attributes that caused the downfall to the playerbase? I'm tired from bull****/****posts of the same things either from the same ppl or staff, maybe a conversation in the DMs or in a voicechat would be best. Learn from these failures to make the server more successful. Have less radical and close-minded ideas and be open for change, but not radical change. Understand things backfire and people should take responsibility for it and improve.

To Keep The Server Running: A bit straight forward here, Owners stop creating projects that either don't work or nobody here will play ffs. Focus on cosmetics or exclusive mods/items and invest into servers that will generate the goods for the server to stay alive. TMDPVE for instance, probably is still one of the still standing servers that gets more then 50 players on consistently. Ask the PVE community for what they want for the future of PVE and exclusive accessories/items. Hire more developers and promote the server especially in advertisement. Find actual promoters who would bring players in who would actually become part of the loyal playerbase unlike what happened with Jahango and the PVP community.

For Staff: It's not that bad *maybe* right now, but learn from the not so shiny past with staff and the community. Get rid or enforce penalties especially for offenders who do it all the time. Do better staff training especially for the common offenses and especially for cheating/hacking. Get more people with thicker skin ffs, I'm assuming the staff now should have thicker skin now, since I know that some of them were actually notable players before they were staff. Interact more with the community, no more snooping and hiding around, and use the discord voice chats cowards( hey the people who do, you're the heroes).

Tbh I didn't answer the question, because all three plans are tough and should be strictly and seriously evaluated because of the changes that will occur mainly for PVP. I think we should see what brings the dough and the players, and what is the reason why a lot of our old players left for good due to internal reasons like how the server isn't what it used to be or how messed up it became. Focus on the internal problems, with Owners having their duct strapped on their mouths and staff members who keep acting upon them and becoming their meat shield. Take responsibility and be more transparent. Hire people like @BryceBAM who are competent and knows how to moderate/administrate in some sort of way and humble yourself down and ask others for advice

Goddammit this wasn't blunt or short, let's see what happens and I guess it's time to make super long in depth rants/threads again.

Btw, if people keep playing MW and have it generating enough monie bring that **** back unless you sold it.
    I actually found MW and HH source code on github xd I dont they sold it lol.

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    Why doesn't anyone else like plan B? Only person that agreed was JBentley.

Nevermind, saw 3 others agree with B.
    I also like the weapon revamp idea

Last edited:

Snoweeey_

Please read the whole message :D
    I'm gonna go for plan C because every time there was a big rework like plan A or plan B, there were some issues and you had to go back because players were complaining. Remember when you added cooldown to painkillers? You had to create TMDOP because most of the players didn't enjoy the meta. Can't you guys just solve the problems that the server has right now? Lags, OP automatic weapons, OP whisperers are just a few out of many. A few days ago, I asked on the discord what was the thing that players complained the most about, and a staff told me it was lag, not the existence of TMDC or the stuff. Players HATE the lag, but most of them don't even play on TMDC, so why would you give yourself more work to change things players don't necessarly want to be changed?

Thanks for reading.
    If you want to vocal I'm on the HavocMC discord
    ATK_Snowy

JT900

JT900
    JT900 JT900
    Remove whisperers. Remove whisperers. Remove whisperers. Remove whisperers. Remove whisperers. Remove whisperers. Remove whisperers. Remove whisperers. Remove whisperers. Remove whisperers. Remove whisperers. Remove whisperers. Remove whisperers. Remove whisperers. Remove whisperers. Remove whisperers. Remove whisperers. Remove whisperers. Remove whisperers. Remove whisperers. Remove whisperers. Remove whisperers. Remove whisperers. Remove whisperers. Remove whisperers. Remove whisperers. Remove whisperers. Remove whisperers. Remove whisperers. Remove whisperers. Remove whisperers. Remove whisperers. Remove whisperers.

Xoxo for my input that's all thanks for coming to my TED talk

The rest is fine just remove the damn whisperers. Like at least from tmdpvp or make the spawn rate like 1 in a thousand since you can't even run around without spawning one group per hundred blocks. Also just do C and don't change anything major since we all know what happened the other few times.
    git gud skrub