• IP Copied!
  • Big changes, but we want your input!

UGXTheGamer_Alt

Champion
    UGXTheGamer_Alt
    UGXTheGamer_Alt UGXTheGamer_Alt
    Plan B. If you were to update tmdc, could you update it to the 2017 map that was added in december 2016 and removed somewhere in mid 2017. That map used to be fun to play on. Also change back the mechanics for tmdc to the point where you had to aim a little bit or above the player to hit them at great distances. That also means the no scope's were accurate. The bullets had a hitbox around them when you shot a spas as an example. Also you got bleeding when you got hit by a katana as an example. Those mechanics. The map and mechanics are shown in this video of me:

You should base everything on that for tmdc. So also a name change to tmdo-1. If you have any questions about how the server was feel free to ask me on discord: MrCalimero#5717
    tmdc should say how it is. If the staff revive it then people would have a reason to join it and enjoy it

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    It wasn't when tmd was good. We could use it on every server, and then they fked it up and we kind off threw all our money away for some ****ty update
    Infinite was removed from the other servers because it ruined the shops economy.

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    CravenPython108 CravenPython108
    I wonder what magical thing TMDC people need to make it fun. I thought it was pretty much all the old TMD stuff, so idk how reviving it would work aside from updates, which defeats the entire purpose of having the pre-update TMD mode.

JT900

JT900
    JT900 JT900
    I feel like they need could try to change it as much as they want. I just hope they succeed
    What?
    Change is a good thing, yes. But they quite literally avoided any and all suggestions that they were given just to add towny.
    Like why even ask the playerbase for ideas and then just give them the finger like that?

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    What?
    Change is a good thing, yes. But they quite literally avoided any and all suggestions that they were given just to add towny.
    Like why even ask the playerbase for ideas and then just give them the finger like that?
    Before jumping the gun and making nonsense statements it may be best to actually message someone and ask what is currently going on. Developing a server is not as simple as flipping a light switch and boom done.

Kanzelin_Linuk

Mythical
    Jesse_Linuk
    Jesse_Linuk Jesse_Linuk
    Before jumping the gun and making nonsense statements it may be best to actually message someone and ask what is currently going on. Developing a server is not as simple as flipping a light switch and boom done.

I can attest to this statement.

seuboi

Mythical
    seuboi
    seuboi seuboi
    I wonder what magical thing TMDC people need to make it fun. I thought it was pretty much all the old TMD stuff, so idk how reviving it would work aside from updates, which defeats the entire purpose of having the pre-update TMD mode.

At this point I'm too afraid to ask the difference between all of these back and forth pvp updates. A couple of years ago there was so much noise about little things, tons of hate. And, as we predicted, a lot of those players didn't even play it, no matter which way the updates were headed to.

JT900

JT900
    JT900 JT900
    At this point I'm too afraid to ask the difference between all of these back and forth pvp updates. A couple of years ago there was so much noise about little things, tons of hate. And, as we predicted, a lot of those players didn't even play it, no matter which way the updates were headed to.
    I liked TMDC as that battle arena setup, personally.
    Sniping jugg heads became my favorite pastime.

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    CravenPython108 CravenPython108
    I liked TMDC as that battle arena setup, personally.
    Sniping jugg heads became my favorite pastime.
    I like the kit pvp setup, but spam pains make me want to delete myself, and same with infinite money and all that junk

JT900

JT900
    JT900 JT900
    I like the kit pvp setup, but spam pains make me want to delete myself, and same with infinite money and all that junk
    I've said this before, but in another thread.
    I'd like to see an overdose effect.

In real life, you can't down a whole bottle of pills without feeling terrible afterwards. On top of that, getting shot at.
    Maybe this would actually stop the problem.