• IP Copied!
  • Current Update Bugs

Wobiee

Mythical
    Wobiee
    Wobiee Wobiee
    Current Update Bugs
    This is a quick list to tell you about all the bugs the team is trying to fix.
    The resource pack can be downloaded here.

Current Bugs
    - 1.8 is not compatible with the current resource pack. Although using the link you can find a 1.8 compatible version. (Verified)
    - Some rank issues. (File a support ticket if you have problems.) (Verified)
    - Cannot /suicide in safe zones. (Verified)
    - Everyone's melee weapons disappeared. (Verified)
    - The Spas 12 and some of the crates have no sounds. (Verified)
    - Cannot pick up crossbow bolts. (Verified)
    - The cell in Alexandria doesn't open or close. (Verified)
    - Gun Attachments will not attach. (Verified)
    - Cars didn't require an engine, tyres or a battery to run. (Verified)
    - Cars cannot be picked up and disappear. (Verified)
    - Legendary Weapons are stackable. Do not do this as they may break when they are fixed. (Verified)

NPC Bug:
    There's a random house on the map (285; -1000) which is not considered a safezone or anything, just some random house. Yet you can find the whole NPC crew (Rick, Ezekiel, Michonne, etc.) chilling in the woods and selling their stuff (I tested it and you can buy their stuff even though you're in a PvP Zone). (Unverified)
    Thanks for the report ____Florian____!

Winchester/Ammo/Scope Bug: Scoped Winchester has 3 bullets even though it has 10 without a scope. (Unverified) Thanks for the bug report____Florian____!

Barbed Wire Bug: You cannot destroy placed barbed wire with wire cutters in some parts of the map (If not, the entire map). (Verified) Thanks for the bug report HowdyImAsriel!

Walkers/Headshot interaction bug: Headshots on walkers don't work properly sometimes. At close range, you almost never get a headshot even if you're aiming for it and there's a one out of ten chance that the same thing happens at mid-range. Headshots never miss if you're above the walkers (Ex: Shooting them from a wall or a tower) but if you're at the same height, getting a headshot becomes completely random (Usually 20 to 25% chance) (Verified) Thanks for the bug report ____Florian____!

Resolved Bugs
    - PvP is enabled on TMD-3 (Resolved)
    - Cannot /tpa or /tpahere or /tpaccept (Resolved)
    -
    Players are not losing hunger. (Resolved)
    -
    Trading does not work. (Resolved)
    -
    Unable to connect to TMD-2 or TMD-4 (Resolved)
    -
    Random text in the chat. (Resolved)

Possible Bugs / Suggestions
    - Walkers spawning in places they shouldnt be. i.e - Alexandria, Hilltop. Unsure if this was on purpose or not, (I do prefer it this way myself though.) so i'll leave it up to the owners.
    - Cooldown time for /thirst /feed /tpa and /tpahere are much longer and the time remaining does not show in chat.
    -

If you have any bugs to add or take away please leave a comment.

Edit!: Daryl now works as an NPC, finally! :)

Last edited:

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    Current Update Bugs

- 1.8 is not compatible with the current resource pack. Although using the link you can find a 1.8 compatible version. (Verified)
    -
    Random lots of 'A' in the chat. (Verified)
    - Unable to connect to TMD-2 or TMD-4 (Verified)
    - Katanas have disappeared. (Verified by myself but may not be widespread, could just be me.)
    - The Spas 12 has no sounds. (Verified)
    -
    Players are not losing hunger. (Verified)
    - Legendary Weapons are stackable. Do not do this as they may break when they are fixed. (Verified)

Resolved Bugs

I think the katanas think is just you.

also Daryl doesn't work as an npc (maybe he just doesn't sell anything idk)

DaddyBarlos

Current Update Bugs

-
    Random lots of 'A' in the chat. (Verified)
    - Unable to connect to TMD-2 or TMD-4 (Verified)
    - Katanas have disappeared. (Verified by myself but may not be widespread, could just be me.)
    - The Spas 12 has no sounds. (Verified)
    -
    Players are not losing hunger. (Verified)

Resolved Bugs

What about the bug that involves walkers spawning in places like Alexandria or Hilltop? Or has it been resolved?

Jordan_Bailey

Mythical
    Jordan_Bailey
    Jordan_Bailey Jordan_Bailey
    For some ones that I've seen that worked, they are:
    - Unable to connect to TMD-2 or TMD-4 (I saw other players on there earlier today.)
    - Players are not losing hunger. (I know I was losing hunger myself.
    That's all the ones that I saw were fixed.

And for some bugs that weren't listed.
    -Hilltop Gate not being able to be opened from the outside.
    -/tpa will do the same thing as /tpahere.

And those were the ones that other players found.

EDIT 1:02 PM 6/12: Glass will not replace after being broken. Also, as HowdyImAsriel said, walkers are spawing in Hilltop, Alexandria, and Junkyard. I know the first two, they aren't supposed to spawn there.

Last edited:

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    - Unable to connect to TMD-2 or TMD-4 (I saw other players on there earlier today.)

EDIT 1:02 PM 6/12: Glass will not replace after being broken. Also, as HowdyImAsriel said, walkers are spawing in Hilltop, Alexandria, and Junkyard. I know the first two, they aren't supposed to spawn there.
    I killed a guy in a truck by breaking through glass to shank him, and it spawned back in five minutes or so .-.

Draw4

Draw4
    Draw4 Draw4
    Increase damage on normal Barrerts it apparently does no damage, as some people have said.

Firelillx

Mythical
    Firelillx
    Firelillx Firelillx
    /bal doesn't work

/thirst and /tpa etc. have a much much longer cooldown...like 20-30 mins instead of 5 mins.

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    /bal doesn't work

/thirst and /tpa etc. have a much much longer cooldown...like 20-30 mins instead of 5 mins.
    why would you need you have /stats :D

Yeah I've gotten down to like 20 thirst because of the cooldowns screwing me over.

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    About thirst, I'l try not to use my VIP command. But In the entire Woodburry, there is only one place where you actually can refill 2 bottles and I already took one of them :p. But using water pond work to refill a bottle at the very least! Every Cauldron are empty as if they where placed alike.

A fast fix would be to send a builder / staff online. With the world edit //repl command he could easily replace (refill) the cauldron!
    ex : //repl 118:2 (118 = cauldron :2= variation 2/3 fulled)

QueenMunchii

Mythical
    QueenMunchii
    QueenMunchii QueenMunchii

Alright. Hilltop. In the show there isn't a way to open the gate from the outside, but! There is way to get in hilltop he the tunnel system. (The bushes. Take a right at the front gate, once you reach the end of the main wall. Turn left. You will see bushes. Look in the bushes for the tunnel. Simple)

Kendrq

Famous
    Kendrq
    Kendrq Kendrq
    What about the bug that involves walkers spawning in places like Alexandria or Hilltop? Or has it been resolved?
    I don't think that's a bug. I mean, it definitely could be, but it might just be the response to everyone wanting more zombies spawning.

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    Have you tried sniping walkers in the prison courtyard, with 4 others players? Its really nice! As for the lag, I suggest you use optifine version B9... Just perfect for me and my old computer ;)

Oh about that : Note that walkers lag, especially because of all the hit box, created by the tall, and double tall grass! I suggest to remove, 75% of that tall grass, it may also reduce lag! And at the same time its frustrating not being able to hit them with melee weapons because of those grass. An another idea is to set those grass break-able.