• IP Copied!
  • Current Update Bugs

Shallowing

Mythical
    Shallowing
    Shallowing Shallowing
    Have you tried sniping walkers in the prison courtyard, with 4 others players? Its really nice! As for the lag, I suggest you use optifine version B9... Just perfect for me and my old computer
    Thanks for the suggestion ^-^ But it was laggy for me before the update in Late December as well, that's why I never went there

Last edited:

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    I don't know if this count as a minor bug, so I feel posting it there. Here what I receive when I log on TMD-1, while being inside Viskosil!

Note also that on thm-1 at least, cars are reusable again ^^

Attachments

• 2017-06-14_17.29.14.png
      2017-06-14_17.29.14.png
      582.8 KB · Views: 11

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    1.) Placing a Bike in 1.8 causes the players character to float in mid air (invincible) while on their screen they are biking away.
    2.) Killing a player with a shotgun sometimes causes their gear to not drop on the floor.
    3.) You can TP into spawn
    4.) Shotgun doesn't show bullets being shot or make noise.
    5.) Strength 1 (Juggernaut Kit) makes 1 single critical hit with a katana do 7/10 Hearts to a full Juggernaut.
    6.) Textures for shotgun and barret in 1.8 are missing
    7.) TP cooldowns
    8.) Barretts don't shoot players while on bikes

Sorry if I named ones that have been said or been fixed already, just naming all of the ones I know of. There is probably many more than the ones I named.

HavocKres

Legend
    OperationOvi
    OperationOvi OperationOvi
    Don't forget about the absolute AMAZING performance!

Attachments

• 2017-06-14_23.00.50.png
      2017-06-14_23.00.50.png
      811.8 KB · Views: 19
    Solstrii
    Solstrii Solstrii
    No...!! My katana with 465 durability used! All that experience... Gone! Also, tons of zombies!? THIS IS THE WORST TIME FOR A BROKEN COMPUTER!!

Firelillx

Mythical
    Firelillx
    Firelillx Firelillx
    Good loot is def hard to come by. I looted for hours in many locations around the map, including places where duffles were common and ended up with 49 backpacks, no duffles, 1 tier 3 weapon and plenty of water and food and No vehicles at all.

Kendrq

Famous
    Kendrq
    Kendrq Kendrq
    I don't know if this count as a minor bug, so I feel posting it there. Here what I receive when I log on TMD-1, while being inside Viskosil!

Note also that on thm-1 at least, cars are reusable again ^^
    I've had that message come up when I log into TMD-3 while inside Berx so I don't think it's purely a Viskocil or TMD-1 problem. I got really confused when it first happened xD

DaddyBarlos

I don't think that's a bug. I mean, it definitely could be, but it might just be the response to everyone wanting more zombies spawning.
    But then there are those roleplayers, who would want a safer place (Not safe zones) to be away from the walkers, a safe place like in the show.

DaddyBarlos

Big Issues

Walkers/Headshot interaction bug
    : Headshots on walkers don't work properly sometimes. At close range, you almost never get a headshot even if you're aiming for it and there's a one out of ten chance that the same thing happens at mid-range. Headshots never miss if you're above the walkers (Ex: Shooting them from a wall or a tower) but if you're at the same height, getting a headshot becomes completely random (Usually 20 to 25% chance)

Loot bags and loot bug: Can't find cars, katana's or riot gear in loot bags, you can only buy them, so cars have completely disappeared unless you had them pre-update.
    EDIT: Katanas, cars and riot gear DO spawn in loot bags, i'm just unlucky ;-;

M16A4 bug: Shoots 3 bullets at once with a small latency after the shot (As if it shot the 3 bullets with a small interval, which is how it should work)
    Consumes one bullet even though it does the damages of 3 bullets.

Bandages and bleeding: Probably not implemented yet but bandages and the bleeding system aren't working.

Smaller bugs

Ammo/sz interaction: Ammunitions bought in safezones and ammunitions found in loot bags won't stack.

Compass: The compass doesn't point towards the right direction when tracking Woodbury, Haralson and sometimes the Sanctuary

Do not forget Hershel's farm, the compass took me to Sharpsburg instead of His farm.

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    I don't know if this is still of actuality, buy on the pvp server, duffel and cars are as common as flares! As for tiers n3,4 weapons, I never looted them so commonly, at a point I wonder if there is still a few tiers 2 , or tiers 1! So I guess loots on pvp server are different than the ones one PVE. And If I could I would say that I love the idea!

Firelillx

Mythical
    Firelillx
    Firelillx Firelillx
    But then there are those roleplayers, who would want a safer place (Not safe zones) to be away from the walkers, a safe place like in the show.

There are no "safe" places in the show... Alex was infested at one point, various fights happened there, etc. Same with almost every single location. This is the walking dead...there is no safety if you think about it. Rpers should appreciate that it is way more realistic.

Jordan_Bailey

Mythical
    Jordan_Bailey
    Jordan_Bailey Jordan_Bailey
    There are no "safe" places in the show... Alex was infested at one point, various fights happened there, etc. Same with almost every single location. This is the walking dead...there is no safety if you think about it. Rpers should appreciate that it is way more realistic.
    Coming from an rper, most rpers like realism, but we don't like when walkers are infested everywhere on the map. And for normal players, they HAVE to be wearing armor to make sure that they can stay alive when they can log in, especially if they log off in locations like Alexandria and Hilltop that are supposed to be safe. I'm saying that from experience, cause when I logged in yesterday, I wasn't wearing armor and I died not soon after I logged in and the resource pack loaded in.

DaddyBarlos

Last time I checked, Alexandria, Hilltop and the Sanctuary were not overrun, Alexandria (Spoiler warning, incase if you have not watched seasons 6-7)
    Though Alexandria may have been attacked by the Saviors, they did not get overrun with walkers, Hilltop did not get overrun, despite losing their doctor, though it was not clear, I meant that these are the "safe" places for now, meaning that they could be destroyed anytime. At the moment, these places are not overrun.

Last edited:

Firelillx

Mythical
    Firelillx
    Firelillx Firelillx
    Last time I checked, Alexandria, Hilltop and the Sanctuary were not overrun, Alexandria (Spoiler warning, incase if you have not watched seasons 6-7)
    Though Alexandria may have been attacked by the Saviors, they did not get overrun with walkers, Hilltop did not get overrun, despite losing their doctor, though it was not clear, I meant that these are the "safe" places for now, meaning that they could be destroyed anytime. At the moment, these places are not overrun.

the-walking-dead-episode-609-rick-lincoln-3-935.0.jpg

Season 6 Mid Season Finale....No Way Out.

Hilltop: Negan let a bunch of walkers in and Sasha and Maggie took care of it. Season 7.