• IP Copied!
  • Current Update Bugs

DaddyBarlos

the-walking-dead-episode-609-rick-lincoln-3-935.0.jpg

Season 6 Mid Season Finale....No Way Out.

Hilltop: Negan let a bunch of walkers in and Sasha and Maggie took care of it. Season 7.

Spoiler warning again,
    If you don't remember, that is the walker overrun when the wall broke, later they killed all of the walkers and fixed the wall.

Last edited:

Firelillx

Mythical
    Firelillx
    Firelillx Firelillx
    Spoiler warning again,
    If you don't remember, that is the walker overrun when the wall broke, later they killed all of the walkers and fixed the wall.

yes, I get that but the point is...no where is "safe" there's a reason there are safezones. If they fix it and there are no walkers in those places that is fine and cool with me, but what I am saying technically no where should be safe on the map except...safezones.

DaddyBarlos

yes, I get that but the point is...no where is "safe" there's a reason there are safezones. If they fix it and there are no walkers in those places that is fine and cool with me, but what I am saying technically no where should be safe on the map except...safezones.
    Yes, but alot of people love to stay at places like Alex or Hilltop, because these locations did not have walkers, like @JordanThePretzel said, we don't like when walkers are infested like every single place, we need to have at least a place to log in or log out. Because there are some people who wait to load in to a death screen, or heck, to load into spawn instead of their previous location. Since alot of these players get really upset in losing their stuff, they end up quitting the game and giving up. Yes it may not be as realistic as the show, but the point is, it's better to stay at a place like Alex than a plain safe zone.

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    I guess your right, somehow about safeszones, but staff is still working on creating a few more. Like the one we got in the first version of the practice server in Atlanta! Also we might earn back Blackwood too ;)

Wobiee

Mythical
    Wobiee
    Wobiee Wobiee
    I guess your right, somehow about safeszones, but staff is still working on creating a few more. Like the one we got in the first version of the practice server in Atlanta! Also we might earn back Blackwood too ;)

We will work on a few more but I don't think we can progress any further until the majority of the update bugs are fixed. Also, Blackwood wasn't even that safe. You could jump in barbed wire and die in the safe zone. It was also the least liked safe zone so I don't think people are going to want it back. Maybe they do, maybe they don't. Who knows?

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    Well I kinda got your point. I don't want to change the topic so I'l stop for now. Thk for the help describing the bugs and the current work by the way its really well done! ;)

Triheda

Titan
    triheda
    triheda triheda
    Current Update Bugs
    This is a quick list to tell you about all the bugs the team is trying to fix.
    The resource pack can be downloaded here.

Current Bugs
    - 1.8 is not compatible with the current resource pack. Although using the link you can find a 1.8 compatible version. (Verified)
    - Some rank issues. (File a support ticket if you have problems.) (Verified)
    - Cannot /suicide in safe zones. (Verified)
    - Everyone's melee weapons disappeared. (Verified)
    - The Spas 12 and some of the crates have no sounds. (Verified)
    - Cannot pick up crossbow bolts. (Verified)
    - The cell in Alexandria doesn't open or close. (Verified)
    - Gun Attachments will not attach. (Verified)
    - Cars didn't require an engine, tyres or a battery to run. (Verified)
    - Cars cannot be picked up and disappear. (Verified)
    - Legendary Weapons are stackable. Do not do this as they may break when they are fixed. (Verified)

NPC Bug:
    There's a random house on the map (285; -1000) which is not considered a safezone or anything, just some random house. Yet you can find the whole NPC crew (Rick, Ezekiel, Michonne, etc.) chilling in the woods and selling their stuff (I tested it and you can buy their stuff even though you're in a PvP Zone). (Unverified)
    Thanks for the report ____Florian____!

Winchester/Ammo/Scope Bug: Scoped Winchester has 3 bullets even though it has 10 without a scope. (Unverified) Thanks for the bug report____Florian____!

Barbed Wire Bug: You cannot destroy placed barbed wire with wire cutters in some parts of the map (If not, the entire map). (Verified) Thanks for the bug report HowdyImAsriel!

Walkers/Headshot interaction bug: Headshots on walkers don't work properly sometimes. At close range, you almost never get a headshot even if you're aiming for it and there's a one out of ten chance that the same thing happens at mid-range. Headshots never miss if you're above the walkers (Ex: Shooting them from a wall or a tower) but if you're at the same height, getting a headshot becomes completely random (Usually 20 to 25% chance) (Verified) Thanks for the bug report ____Florian____!

Resolved Bugs
    - PvP is enabled on TMD-3 (Resolved)
    - Cannot /tpa or /tpahere or /tpaccept (Resolved)
    -
    Players are not losing hunger. (Resolved)
    -
    Trading does not work. (Resolved)
    -
    Unable to connect to TMD-2 or TMD-4 (Resolved)
    -
    Random text in the chat. (Resolved)

Possible Bugs / Suggestions
    - Walkers spawning in places they shouldnt be. i.e - Alexandria, Hilltop. Unsure if this was on purpose or not, (I do prefer it this way myself though.) so i'll leave it up to the owners.
    - Cooldown time for /thirst /feed /tpa and /tpahere are much longer and the time remaining does not show in chat.
    -

If you have any bugs to add or take away please leave a comment.

Edit!: Daryl now works as an NPC, finally! :)
    I still sometimes see random chat. (Mostly, if not always, "FALSE").

Triheda

Titan
    triheda
    triheda triheda
    Big Issues

Walkers/Headshot interaction bug
    : Headshots on walkers don't work properly sometimes. At close range, you almost never get a headshot even if you're aiming for it and there's a one out of ten chance that the same thing happens at mid-range. Headshots never miss if you're above the walkers (Ex: Shooting them from a wall or a tower) but if you're at the same height, getting a headshot becomes completely random (Usually 20 to 25% chance)

Loot bags and loot bug: Can't find cars, katana's or riot gear in loot bags, you can only buy them, so cars have completely disappeared unless you had them pre-update.
    EDIT: Katanas, cars and riot gear DO spawn in loot bags, i'm just unlucky ;-;

M16A4 bug: Shoots 3 bullets at once with a small latency after the shot (As if it shot the 3 bullets with a small interval, which is how it should work)
    Consumes one bullet even though it does the damages of 3 bullets.

Bandages and bleeding: Probably not implemented yet but bandages and the bleeding system aren't working.

Smaller bugs

Ammo/sz interaction: Ammunitions bought in safezones and ammunitions found in loot bags won't stack.

Compass: The compass doesn't point towards the right direction when tracking Woodbury, Haralson and sometimes the Sanctuary
    I talked to a Helper, he said bleeding will be too hard to implement (maybe he was talking about physically looking like you are, because I also suggested that lol). Then he said bleeding will be implemented (so either he isn't sure either, or he was talking about the physical bleeding) So I'm not sure lol.
    Ammunition from kits (such as Pistol Clips in Kit Rick) also don't stack with ammo. you find.

ShrimpManCan

ShrimpManCan
    ShrimpManCan ShrimpManCan
    Not sure if this is happening to other people but sometimes when I log in all my stuff is gone and i restart at brex, last night I saved in Hartsfield with my gear had weapons and when I relogged today I'm in brex and all of it is gone only stuff in my vault has saved.