• IP Copied!
  • Goals

PeachDAboss

Famous
    PeachDAboss
    PeachDAboss PeachDAboss
    Get a Job, and find a purposeful career to pursue...

Bench 180, then 200, all the way to 250...and maybe 300(I'd need bulk)

Squat 300, then 350, all the way to 400...

Become a Community Manager (Peachy's kooky lookin Role) @PeachDAboss

Find someone as Crippling as me so we could prevent each other from going S U I C I D A L

Create an Art Portfolio, Study Psychology, Find any possible way to fix the Government( or at least spread awareness), and finally find a long term goal to be more happy...
    TBH: The staff should have a Community Manager who is a member such as yourself who has seen all aspects of the community. It is only in their best interest if they are to maintain their current player base.

49ersfan77

Mythical
    49ersfan77
    49ersfan77 49ersfan77
    TBH: The staff should have a Community Manager who is a member such as yourself who has seen all aspects of the community. It is only in their best interest if they are to maintain their current player base.
    A new community manager would definitely be beneficial to the server, but why would it not be one of the current Sr. Mods? The Sr. Mods are as high of a rank as they are because of the time they've dedicated to the server which has allowed them to see all aspects of the community.

PeachDAboss

Famous
    PeachDAboss
    PeachDAboss PeachDAboss
    A new community manager would definitely be beneficial to the server, but why would it not be one of the current Sr. Mods? The Sr. Mods are as high of a rank as they are because of the time they've dedicated to the server which has allowed them to see all aspects of the community.
    Because they don't know what it's truly like to be a player when you've been in power that long. They don't understand the things players think, and they are much more concerned with protecting the staff team than being transparent. Look, the point of a Community Manager is for the Community to be heard. A Sr.Mod doing that now won't change anything. Why would you give the voice of the people to a person who doesn't understand the people. Again, it is the best interest of the staff team to select a dedicated MEMBER, not another staff member. I won't continue the discussion here after this, because this isn't what the thread is about, but I'm telling you now from being in that position, it should go to a member. AND - A member who has NO ties to the staff team. Therefore, it would be an UNBIASED opinion.

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    Because they don't know what it's truly like to be a player when you've been in power that long. They don't understand the things players think, and they are much more concerned with protecting the staff team than being transparent. Look, the point of a Community Manager is for the Community to be heard. A Sr.Mod doing that now won't change anything. Why would you give the voice of the people to a person who doesn't understand the people. Again, it is the best interest of the staff team to select a dedicated MEMBER, not another staff member. I won't continue the discussion here after this, because this isn't what the thread is about, but I'm telling you now from being in that position, it should go to a member. AND - A member who has NO ties to the staff team. Therefore, it would be an UNBIASED opinion.
    Peachy, we still need you tho...

I do understand sorta why you left, but the staff still "need some counseling to stop them from bouncing off the walls when they get downsome" ~ Stan by Eminem

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    please message him next time instead of posting here. Most of what you say starts an argument, sorry for being blunt.

PeachDAboss

Famous
    PeachDAboss
    PeachDAboss PeachDAboss
    please message him next time instead of posting here. Most of what you say starts an argument, sorry for being blunt.
    I literally said in my post I wouldn't talk about it again on this thread, and put it in pm next time, and you bring it up again... but okay.

49ersfan77

Mythical
    49ersfan77
    49ersfan77 49ersfan77
    Peachy, we still need you tho...

I do understand sorta why you left, but the staff still "need some counseling to stop them from bouncing off the walls when they get downsome" ~ Stan by Eminem
    Stan is the best song lol. And, Peach should come back

49ersfan77

Mythical
    49ersfan77
    49ersfan77 49ersfan77
    I understand you're opinion, but I still partially disagree. A Community Manager should be someone who sets up events for the community and brings the community together. When you were community manager, didn't you do this type of stuff? Maybe the community should vote on a single player they would like to elect as the voice of the TMD public, but I don't think they should be a community manager. If a player were going to be the one to schedule events and things like that, they wouldn't have enough power to actually set up event. If they were to have this type of power, then the power might be too much to give someone at one time since you as a community manager was a Sr. Mod. To me, giving someone the power of a Sr. Mod in order to help get the voice of the community out their is bizarre. The forums are the place where the community gets to speak and the staff hears it. In fact, many of the suggestions brought up on the forums are discussed in our staff group chat. So, if their were to be a single voice of the community, I think it would be in the best interest of the entire TMD community if they were elected by the people, not by staff. Staff might select someone due to their biased weather they mean to or not. Plus, if the community votes on it, they will truly have their voice be heard in the community.

49ersfan77

Mythical
    49ersfan77
    49ersfan77 49ersfan77
    I literally said in my post I wouldn't talk about it again on this thread, and put it in pm next time, and you bring it up again... but okay.
    Oof, didn't read Kat's message before replying to it, but it is a civil discussion, not an argument, so I think its okay for forums. if not, I can delete it and pm Peach though.

PeachDAboss

Famous
    PeachDAboss
    PeachDAboss PeachDAboss
    I don't really see it as an argument, and what I said is not trying to cause an argument. I'm sorry if you feel that way, but just because you feel that way doesn't make it true. I never bashed anyone's opinion, just stated my thoughts. I see this as a GOAL. To stop INCITING fights on the forums, and to also get a new Community Manager to really REBUILD the relationship that staff and community once had. As I already stated, I won't continue this discussion on the forums, only in PM's, but I would appreciate if conclusions weren't jumped to.

Incineration

Mythical
    Incineration
    Incineration Incineration
    I agree with peach, when I was a mod I remember constant cases where players hated/disliked what the staff did or will do. And I never really understood what the players meant. So having a community manger that is a player will greatly change how the server will grow.

PeachDAboss

Famous
    PeachDAboss
    PeachDAboss PeachDAboss
    okay u guys seem to be kinda passive aggressive w eachother but if u say so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I've asked multiple staff of different levels whether it appeared if I was trying to start an argument and everybody agrees I was not, because I wasn't. 49ers and I do not dislike each other, and I have no issue with him. I don't really care what everybody want's to keep saying, I'm not trying to start an argument.

This thread was going so well .-.
    It's still going well, a lot of fantastic DISCUSSION is being shared.

twd_maggie

Titan
    twd_maggie
    twd_maggie twd_maggie
    I've asked multiple staff of different levels whether it appeared if I was trying to start an argument and everybody agrees I was not, because I wasn't. 49ers and I do not dislike each other, and I have no issue with him. I don't really care what everybody want's to keep saying, I'm not trying to start an argument.

It's still going well, a lot of fantastic DISCUSSION is being shared.
    my opinion :) i said it seems for a reason