• IP Copied!
  • Goals

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    It's annoying when someone's "opinion" leads to MY created thread being locked. Stop talking about community managers here because as I said, keep it in a pm. I respect your opinion, though if you'd like to put your opinion out there, make a thread specifically for a community manager. Someone said their goal is to be a community manager. Cool, I respect that, and I wish him/her luck. People believe it should be a staff member, and some don't; cool, I respect your opinion. But don't cause a ruckus on my thread please.
    . 49ers and I do not dislike each other, and I have no issue with him. I don't really care what everybody want's to keep saying, I'm not trying to start an argument.
    Cool, that's all good with me. Just take it to private messages like I requested. You of all people, a staff member who was a community manager and a Sr Mod should know better than to continue a topic that will guarantee annoy everyone else.

These days, people take quite an aggressive approach to when other people don't agree with their opinions, and especially with social media, it makes things more heated because people feel they can say whatever they please due to the anonymity. Cool, I can't control your actions, but for the good of everyone, please keep it to direct messages, not stirring a heated argument on a thread that was originally about goal setting.

Love how kat says to take it to pms but a helper replies to what peach said.
    I agree, though 49ers responding is his own action. He is allowed if he pleases, like everyone else, but I'd prefer if you all please take the debate on community managers to 1 on 1 messages.

okay u guys seem to be kinda passive aggressive w eachother but if u say so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I agree, which is why you all shouldn't debate this on a thread that didn't have the purpose of an opinion fight.

I've asked multiple staff of different levels whether it appeared if I was trying to start an argument and everybody agrees I was not, because I wasn't. 49ers and I do not dislike each other, and I have no issue with him. I don't really care what everybody want's to keep saying, I'm not trying to start an argument.

It's still going well, a lot of fantastic DISCUSSION is being shared.
    Understandable, but I am requesting you private message each other or make a different thread because it is not a discussion anymore.

Me and Peach aren't hating each other. Were having a civil disagreement about an issue on TMD.
    Please bring it to a pm. :)

I don't really see it as an argument, and what I said is not trying to cause an argument. I'm sorry if you feel that way, but just because you feel that way doesn't make it true. I never bashed anyone's opinion, just stated my thoughts. I see this as a GOAL. To stop INCITING fights on the forums, and to also get a new Community Manager to really REBUILD the relationship that staff and community once had. As I already stated, I won't continue this discussion on the forums, only in PM's, but I would appreciate if conclusions weren't jumped to.
    I'm happy your goal isn't to start a fight, that's great! I respect your goal to help reduce fights on the forums. I feel a good idea next time is to simply say "my goal is to stop fights on the forums, and to get a new Community Manager to rebuild the relationship that staff and community once had." :)

It's all good everyone, just some misconceptions and opinions that could have been worded better, and misleading goals. Hope I covered everything, no hard feelings. c:

Apologies if I sound harsh, I don't intend to call people out, I hope to explain some things that may release tension.

Last edited:

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    This thread isn't locked yet, it just got off topic due to one of my goals...
    Whatever type of lowkey beef yall have, please go **** on each other somewhere else. Don't also call out harassment since I see you first throwing these shots in this thread...This is really just disappointing...please go back on topic...but then, most of the threads on this website always turn off-topic...

Pojman

Pojman
    Pojman Pojman
    It's still going well, a lot of fantastic DISCUSSION is being shared.
    It really isn't going well... I think it should go to the PMs, like AlwaysFutile and Maggie were saying.. I feel a lot of tension here, so we should go back to goals.

My goal: get a cool rank for the Eula update :3

49ersfan77

Mythical
    49ersfan77
    49ersfan77 49ersfan77
    This thread isn't locked yet, it just got off topic due to one of my goals...
    Whatever type of lowkey beef yall have, please go **** on each other somewhere else. Don't also call out harassment since I see you first throwing these shots in this thread...This is really just disappointing...please go back on topic...but then, most of the threads on this website always turn off-topic...
    we have no beef...