• IP Copied!
  • Havoc Horizons and Contests

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    Tachi, the trick is to try something new until you find what suits you. For me, it just happened to be military related things. So, that's how I did it. But, there are some other ways. But that's how I got it. Good luck, have fun.
    I think my style misgt be rustic houses, but i m not sure. Il do some more experimenting on single player.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Fiiiiiiiiiiiiine
    Your doing it again... and can anyone tell me if they recieved 2 legend crate and 1 godly crate key upon joining the Havoc Horizons server? I did for some reason, and got full diamond armor (pants were made from 10 diamonds I got)

xHobbes

Titan
    xHobbes
    xHobbes xHobbes
    Your doing it again... and can anyone tell me if they recieved 2 legend crate and 1 godly crate key upon joining the Havoc Horizons server? I did for some reason, and got full diamond armor (pants were made from 10 diamonds I got)
    I got 3 legend crate keys. I think its because of your rank.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    You could always join my island, Bee.
    So what does "joining an island" mean, because I got 5 or so invited (one guy spammed me with invites, so if I counted those it would be like 15 invited) and I didn't join because I had no clue what tht meant

Sleep__Away

Mythical
    Sleep__Away
    Sleep__Away Sleep__Away
    So what does "joining an island" mean, because I got 5 or so invited (one guy spammed me with invites, so if I counted those it would be like 15 invited) and I didn't join because I had no clue what tht meant
    Joining an island allows you to spectate their island progress without interfering with their build. If you want someone to modify your island, that would be to invite island member. P.S UIGaming says a reset would happen in Horizon if someone reach the millionaire island. :p

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    Joining an island allows you to spectate their island progress without interfering with their build. If you want someone to modify your island, that would be to invite island member. P.S UIGaming says a reset would happen in Horizon if someone reach the millionaire island. :p
    Thats weak what happens to everyone elses work :[ And if I have stuff in my inventory when joining another island, do I lose everything?