• IP Copied!
  • HavocMC EULA Update

Jacobg1998

Owner
    Jacobg1998
    Jacobg1998 Jacobg1998
    DjIaaaA.png

Hello everyone,

Today I have a few announcements in regards to our future plans for HavocMC. We were recently contacted by Mojang in regards to the Minecraft EULA and will have to make significant changes to both the server shop and the server as a whole in order to meet Mojang's requirements.

We will be announcing all the specifics to these changes through out the month, but for now all players should know that nothing that is currently in the shop will be available beyond May 13th (aside from TMD Camo Crates & Mine Wars cosmetics.) This includes all of the current Crates and Ranks.

Once the EULA Update is released on May 13th, all the current shop items will be replaced with new EULA compliant shop items, including new ranks with cosmetic perks. Keep in mind, any players who have any perks before the update will keep these perks. For example, if you currently have Mythical, you will never lose the perks you currently have. Players with rank currently will also be given a special prefix after the update that will never be able to be earned again after the update.

On a final note regarding the EULA update, we will have a sale on all items that will be affected by the update.

Thank you for your ongoing support of HavocMC, and be sure to stay tuned for more updates, as we will be releasing more specific details about what changes will occur throughout the following weeks.

Mine Wars and Havoc Horizons
    Unfortunately, many of our planned updates had to be delayed due to the EULA changes taking priority. However, major updates for both Havoc Horizons and Mine Wars are still being worked on, and I think it is safe to expect these updates to be released sometime this spring. For now, here are a few screenshots of these updates to hold you over.

ZuqglAZ.png

oe9DdXp.png

h1Z7bgg.png

ZYJGliF.png

RNEf9JY.png

MKaxBuo.png

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    Oh ****...I need to rewrite my plans...:eek:

This update is going to be big...

By the way, what happens to servers who ignore the EULA?

Jacobg1998

Owner
    Jacobg1998
    Jacobg1998 Jacobg1998
    Oh ****...I need to rewrite my plans...:eek:

This update is going to be big...

By the way, what happens to servers who ignore the EULA?
    Servers that ignore the EULA after being contacted by Mojang get blacklisted, which prevents players from being able to join.

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    Servers that ignore the EULA after being contacted by Mojang get blacklisted, which prevents players from being able to join.
    Yom? I haven't played MineHeroes for a long time, but some servers that I know have heavy Pay to Win aspects inside of their game...

Oh! I remember this one time when Emilia told me in China that she wanted to team up with someone and possibly take TMD down due to EULA stuff...but I guess it never took into effect...(this part is irrelevant, sorry!)

Slimme

Mythical
    Slimme
    Slimme Slimme
    Will current Mythical players receive the new perks that are Eula compliant?

W
    DjIaaaA.png

Hello everyone,

Today I have a few announcements in regards to our future plans for HavocMC. We were recently contacted by Mojang in regards to the Minecraft EULA and will have to make significant changes to both the server shop and the server as a whole in order to meet Mojang's requirements.

We will be announcing all the specifics to these changes through out the month, but for now all players should know that nothing that is currently in the shop will be available beyond May 13th (aside from TMD Camo Crates & Mine Wars cosmetics.) This includes all of the current Crates and Ranks.

Once the EULA Update is released on May 13th, all the current shop items will be replaced with new EULA compliant shop items, including new ranks with cosmetic perks. Keep in mind, any players who have any perks before the update will keep these perks. For example, if you currently have Mythical, you will never lose the perks you currently have. Players with rank currently will also be given a special prefix after the update that will never be able to be earned again after the update.

On a final note regarding the EULA update, we will have a sale on all items that will be affected by the update.

Thank you for your ongoing support of HavocMC, and be sure to stay tuned for more updates, as we will be releasing more specific details about what changes will occur throughout the following weeks.

Mine Wars and Havoc Horizons
    Unfortunately, many of our planned updates had to be delayed due to the EULA changes taking priority. However, major updates for both Havoc Horizons and Mine Wars are still being worked on, and I think it is safe to expect these updates to be released sometime this spring. For now, here are a few screenshots of these updates to hold you over.

ZuqglAZ.png

oe9DdXp.png

h1Z7bgg.png

ZYJGliF.png

RNEf9JY.png

MKaxBuo.png
    Will there still be inf money?

Horrizon

So, this is removing the p2w aspect. prays mineplex does the same. If you have a rank with mythical on it, would it technically mean it would be an account worth more money than an account with mythical on it in a year?

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    If you have a shop voucher will you be able to get the old ranks because technically its not real money