• IP Copied!
  • HavocMC EULA Update

JT900

JT900
    JT900 JT900
    Well, it's April 15.
    The update has supposedly already happened, yet I haven't noticed that much of a change.
    Nothing has come to MW yet (as usual :p) and a really recent update to TMD has happened.

I feel like you're not upholding your end, Jacob. Where's what you promised?

BenGermann

Mythical
    BenGermann
    BenGermann BenGermann
    Well, it's April 15.
    The update has supposedly already happened, yet I haven't noticed that much of a change.
    Nothing has come to MW yet (as usual :p) and a really recent update to TMD has happened.

This update had to take immediate priority over MW, or the entirety of Havoc gets blacklisted. If this update wasn’t needed, then MW would have already been updated, but this update required most of the focus from the developers we have.

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    Well, it's April 15.

The update is all about EULA and is a priority to have full functional as requested by mojang/microsoft. The Eula update caused some issues with ranks and player commands and is currently being worked on. As Jacob said in his announcement post you can expect an update around late spring but things can get delayed from the EULA change and that delay has happened. Things are being fixed at the moment and these things are time consuming.

Pojman

Pojman
    Pojman Pojman
    Well, it's April 15.

MW 2.0 is still in the works! It's coming soon, have patience. And there's no need to heckle the owners for things that they can't control. EULA had to happen, regardless.