• IP Copied!
  • Havoc's state of Toxicity - we aren't alone.

Diligen

Titan
    HooverVC
    HooverVC HooverVC
    did u compare smash to a minecraft server lol
    everything is toxic.
    people need to stop being such sjws and grow up.
    people on this thread still being snowflakes lmao you know who u r bb

toxic from 2015 onward. its not gonna change. its a childrens game. maybe you should leave if you can't handle children acting like - i dont know - children? lmao

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante
    idk toxicity is just plain annoying but facts are facts and we can’t ignore facts but in this day and age people are sensitive and i think forums just brings out the hero in people and they think they can fix everything in a post
    no offence, i think i do it too
    but as i was saying, you barely realize people standing up to toxicity and i don’t think it’s necessary to, because toxicity is inevitable, and i think ive been saying that toxicity is killing the server but i doubt it, ill elaborate sometime when i decide to, but just quote me or something and ill talk later on my computer
    woot

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Easy fixes.

If you don't like someone's comment, tell them to **** off.

If someone tells you to begone, stop talking to/bothering them.

Saying everything is a joke is a bull excuse to purposely upset a user, so stop being a **** about it and just leave them alone.

If you think calling someone a roleplayer, calling them a minewars player, or saying they suck at pvp are viable comebacks/insults you have too much mental handicap for this server and should probably fix yourself or leave. It's basically the same as being called out for being a TMD player, it has no value in an argument and makes it look like you just ate a few dozen boxes of tide pods.

Boom problem solved.

Last edited:

Diligen

Titan
    HooverVC
    HooverVC HooverVC
    If you think calling someone a roleplayer, calling them a minewars player, or saying they suck at pvp are viable comebacks/insults you have too much mental handicap for this server and should probably fix yourself or leave.
    Honestly, I don't think anyone says anything on tmd like this that isn't memeing or being ironic. Seriously. Too many snowflakes.

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    the best way to spot toxicity is to ignore it. Dont give these fools the time of day to annoy you stop talking about it and ignore the toxic people it will go away Chlnge take down this thread for that reason!

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    the best way to spot toxicity is to ignore it. Dont give these fools the time of day to annoy you stop talking about it and ignore the toxic people it will go away Chlnge take down this thread for that reason!
    But ignoring problems won't fix them. Take Havoc's economy on TMD for example. They ignored the issues coming from people with infinite and ranks, as well as not fixing duplication glitches quickly, and now here we are having a reset to delay the problem. Ignoring it doesn't help.

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    But ignoring problems won't fix them. Take Havoc's economy on TMD for example. They ignored the issues coming from people with infinite and ranks, as well as not fixing duplication glitches quickly, and now here we are having a reset to delay the problem. Ignoring it doesn't help.
    those things you listed arent toxic tho. If you ignore the toxic people they dont get the attention they want

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante
    those things you listed arent toxic tho. If you ignore the toxic people they dont get the attention they want
    idk if im just ignorant to chat but when flamewars are going on it's usually between two teams, and they're toxic because of the other player's playstyle, which could be due to literal cheeseing/exploitation of gameplay mechanics or something
    the toxic people are toxic to other toxic people and also flame random people in their way.
    if you're a toxic kiddo being flamed by a toxic kiddo you'll flame back
    if you're a random kid who happened to kill them and then further get flamed, that's by pure option, you may flame back, or you may completely ignore and walk away. or write something to **** them off more purposefully
    because watching them flame to no prevail is fun.

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    idk if im just ignorant to chat but when flamewars are going on it's usually between two teams, and they're toxic because of the other player's playstyle, which could be due to literal cheeseing/exploitation of gameplay mechanics or something
    the toxic people are toxic to other toxic people and also flame random people in their way.
    if you're a toxic kiddo being flamed by a toxic kiddo you'll flame back
    if you're a random kid who happened to kill them and then further get flamed, that's by pure option, you may flame back, or you may completely ignore and walk away. or write something to **** them off more purposefully
    because watching them flame to no prevail is fun.
    but that play style stuff is always because people cant stand getting sniped or when people use autos. If its cheating/hacking then it shouldnt be ignored but stuff about autos and snipers? total bull