Votes: 10 24.4%
    • Buff infinite

Votes: 31 75.6%

• Total voters

drewey09

Champion
    drewey09
    drewey09 drewey09
    Infinite money should have a 100k limit to it.

There is a cooldown to painkillers, so infinite will be focusing less on spamming painkillers and this will converse money to suit other essentials. A full set of riot is $5, 000 while the other guns aren't a lot. Ammo may cost a bit, as well as food and other things you may include with your fights or ventures. This will also promote the survival aspect of The Mining Dead and people will start looting for gear, and this will be less on the infinite money so you have extra. Moreover you have been given a $5, 000 balance to start with the reset and when crates are working, you'll have looting, rare, godly, and legendary crates along with purchasing on the website and more. You will also have your upcoming monthly bonus and all kit perks regarding your ranks that many have purchased. For those who don't have a rank, you can always vote and for those who receive a rich bank account, it's always nice to help out others. This is only the start of something large and new, and you will be able to adapt to this and even enjoy yourself more if you realize how great this will be for everyone. I personally am excited to see a new form of pvp evolve, instead of op jugg wars at Atlanta. There will be more skill, and positions assigned to team members where you can work in a group and won't rely on overpowered gear to keep you alive. I understand this is new and people are scared, worried or upset of how this will work out but I guarantee this will be great for those who are willing to accept the reset, be positive, and find new ways to enjoy The Mining Dead! :D

~
    Katitude :p

Well said Kat

drewey09

Champion
    drewey09
    drewey09 drewey09
    Chick you don't need infinite to have fun. 100k is a lot, and your able to send that every day. You should appreciate that and not argue with Kat about it. I mean think about back when you were just a new player, 100k seemed like a huge number did it not. I mean heck for me 10k was a huge number. But look at yourself now, you have gone blind to value. All you see is a microscopic amount that can only last you 10 of your pvp battles. Chick you need to slow down and play the game, everyone does. People now days just pvp all day, where is the fun in that? It's more fun to try and survive, try not to be found by other players. But players don't realize that. I don't see why everyone can't just try and survive. If they did, I truly believe the server would be a lot more fun for everyone. Chick you don't need unlimited infinite. Just play the game and have fun. Hang out with friends, do whatever. I am sure you will be a lot more happy then buying stuff with infinite.

Chick_Fil_A_Jr

The arguing won't help with the infinite money "issue". Just try to look on the bright side of things than the negative.:p The staff have worked their butts off to make the server the best (even though in my opinion the server looks amazing) instead of arguing and giving them hate try to at least keep it to yourself. They have enough to do than to stress about the hate that's going around. Yes, maybe the infinite allowance should go up maybe a little bit but be happy they didn't take the infinite away completely. All they are trying to do is make this server feel more of TWD survival show.
    On a different note; I love the new update I'm so very appreciate the Staff and Builders for this amazing update!! Can't wait to see what comes next!:)

Its worth a shot. I'd much rather fight for what i believe in, Than just let people who payed a ton of money to get infinite get scammed.

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    Chick you don't need infinite to have fun. 100k is a lot, and your able to send that every day. You should appreciate that and not argue with Kat about it. I mean think about back when you were just a new player, 100k seemed like a huge number did it not. I mean heck for me 10k was a huge number. But look at yourself now, you have gone blind to value. All you see is a microscopic amount that can only last you 10 of your pvp battles. Chick you need to slow down and play the game, everyone does. People now days just pvp all day, where is the fun in that? It's more fun to try and survive, try not to be found by other players. But players don't realize that. I don't see why everyone can't just try and survive. If they did, I truly believe the server would be a lot more fun for everyone. Chick you don't need unlimited infinite. Just play the game and have fun. Hang out with friends, do whatever. I am sure you will be a lot more happy then buying stuff with infinite.

The nerf is equivalent to having no wars practically unless you like @_HobbesTheTiger_ who got like 25 legendary crates and blew them all and the economy weakened since no one has enough money to support others... I think people will adapt, but most people will think the nerf unreasonable...

Support_Annie

Okay i agree, infinite was a bit OP, and definitely needed a nerf. But really a 100k limit. Doesn't that seem kind of small. People have spent hundreds of dollars to get infinite and it is supposed to be the best thing you can get in a crate. But you made it so you can only buy 100k worth of items per day with it. I'm pretty sure your meaning of "infinite" is wrong. So i propose that there should be compromise. Don't give back infinite money, but raise the amount you can buy with. 300k-500k sounds decent considering people donated hundreds of dollars to get it. If you don't raise the amount you can buy with infinite it is kind of a scam. People put money into crates to receive infinite money, not a 100k allowance. I am disappointed that Havoc would make the decision to nerf infinite so much that kit juggernaut gives you just as much money.
    I don't mean to be rude but maybe we should step back and listen to our good friend @DDENGAR and @KatnissDixon who said "Stop whining, just let it go" Also I remember a distinct someone who told me to 'stop whining'.

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    Not everyone joined the server to roleplay or to kill people with M9's and R700's. Maybe if you all think that way, there should be certain tmd's with a cap limit. This would make everyone happy.
    But, it seems tmd doesn't want to make people happy.

Also, how are we meant to loot for gear when Medic gear gives us wire cutters and jerry cans?
    Fix your **** tmd, you're going to lose all / most your donators.

The only people I saw/noticed who took a break were @TheGucciFlipFlop, the main Paccas, @ApesNotMonkeys, @Batman_Assassin, and a few fellas I don't know most of everyone is still here

Chick_Fil_A_Jr

When i was a new player i used the jugg inflation to my advantage and got 1mil real quick xD

LillyAnna

Mythical
    LillyAnna
    LillyAnna LillyAnna
    I don't mean to be rude but maybe we should step back and listen to our good friend @DDENGAR and @KatnissDixon who said "Stop whining, just let it go" Also I remember a distinct someone who told me to 'stop whining'.

can you please stop harrassing me? You keep talking about me and bugging me online. Can you please just keep my name out of your mouth and stop baiting me. Please. leave. me. alone.

Support_Annie

can you please stop harrassing me? You keep talking about me and bugging me online. Can you please just keep my name out of your mouth and stop baiting me. Please. leave. me. alone.
    What are you talking about? You did after all say that, didn't you. Things aren't great when you're on the receiving end. Just quoting for relevancy.

@Koarin will always be remembered, don't worry I'd always address you to Koarin mate XD :p
    I still don't understand what's so wrong about changing my name lol. But feel free to address me either way I don't mind.

drewey09

Champion
    drewey09
    drewey09 drewey09
    The nerf is equivalent to having no wars practically unless you like @_HobbesTheTiger_ who got like 25 legendary crates and blew them all and the economy weakened since no one has enough money to support others... I think people will adapt, but most people will think the nerf unreasonable...

Wars aren't the purpose of the server. Why don't you people understand???

drewey09

Champion
    drewey09
    drewey09 drewey09
    how is it not a scam. people bought crates for infinite money. you took away infinite. so they spent that money for nothing.

It's not a scam you still have an infinite amount of money. I am not trying to be rude but you are making no difference and are just causing problems. Your money is still infinite, there is just a limit as to how much of that money you can spend. They aren't scamming, they could flat out remove infinite if they wanted to, and only the people who bought it would keep it. Be happy you have infinite and stop being selfish and greedy.

Chick_Fil_A_Jr

Wars aren't the purpose of the server. Why don't you people understand???

That doesn't matter, they decided infinite is something they wanted to put in the game. All together people spent over 1000 dollars on crates for infinite and taking that away is immoral.

bethgreenesings
    bethgreenesings bethgreenesings
    It's not a scam you still have an infinite amount of money. Your money is still infinite, there is just a limit as to how much of that money you can spend. Be happy you have infinite
    Okay, I agree infinite needed to nerfed. And I'm fine with this but what you said makes no sense to me... Infinite has no limit, if there is a limit on infinite money.. it is not infinite. 100k is not an infinite amount.. Just saying.