• Limiting Infinite

Should the limit on infinite be removed

• I didn't spend money on infinite so keep it

Votes: 10 24.4%
    • Buff infinite

Votes: 31 75.6%

• Total voters

Brqd

It's not a scam you still have an infinite amount of money.
    Uhhhhhh

Your money is still infinite, there is just a limit
    Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

This isn't relevant to the quotes above, but I just want to point out that I have always depended on my generous friends for gear because I don't have infinite and they all do. Now they will be all sucked up in what they can afford for themselves. So I'm pretty much RIP.

The7thCpt

Extrospected
    Extrospected Extrospected
    That doesn't matter, they decided infinite is something they wanted to put in the game. All together people spent over 1000 dollars on crates for infinite and taking that away is immoral.

Putting a limit on Infinite Money is not "immoral".

9d488c4dd6b949416c85906c5bd7a4c3d3163632d5606a6a068e487c0f3a2d73.jpg

how is it not a scam. people bought crates for infinite money. you took away infinite. so they spent that money for nothing.
    The current 100k Infinite Money Limit is a compromise. Infinite Money was upsetting a large amount of players and was having a partially negative effect on gameplay. This limit is meant to help fix that issue, without upsetting everyone and removing Infinite Money entirely. Bear in mind that the server owners don't owe you anything, as this is a private server.
    Infinite money should have a 100k limit to it.

There is a cooldown to painkillers, so infinite will be focusing less on spamming painkillers and this will converse money to suit other essentials. A full set of riot is $5, 000 while the other guns aren't a lot. Ammo may cost a bit, as well as food and other things you may include with your fights or ventures. This will also promote the survival aspect of The Mining Dead and people will start looting for gear, and this will be less on the infinite money so you have extra. Moreover you have been given a $5, 000 balance to start with the reset and when crates are working, you'll have looting, rare, godly, and legendary crates along with purchasing on the website and more. You will also have your upcoming monthly bonus and all kit perks regarding your ranks that many have purchased. For those who don't have a rank, you can always vote and for those who receive a rich bank account, it's always nice to help out others. This is only the start of something large and new, and you will be able to adapt to this and even enjoy yourself more if you realize how great this will be for everyone. I personally am excited to see a new form of pvp evolve, instead of op jugg wars at Atlanta. There will be more skill, and positions assigned to team members where you can work in a group and won't rely on overpowered gear to keep you alive. I understand this is new and people are scared, worried or upset of how this will work out but I guarantee this will be great for those who are willing to accept the reset, be positive, and find new ways to enjoy The Mining Dead! :D

~
    Katitude :p

@Chick_Fil_A_Jr I recommend you go back and reread everything Katitude wrote. The staff are not doing this to punish anyone, the limit is meant to make gameplay more "survival-focused" and not "pains/money-focused".

To everyone----> This thread wasn't really necessary IMO and is turning into a flamewar. Constructive criticism of the reset is what should be focused on here, not over-exaggerated complaints and whining about how "unfair and scammy and immoral blah blah blah I deserve this" something is.

If you don't like something about the reset, consider making a discussion-based thread about improving it, without the need for personal attacks.

Regards,
    - 7th

drewey09

Champion
    drewey09
    drewey09 drewey09
    Uhhhhhh

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

This isn't relevant to the quotes above, but I just want to point out that I have always depended on my generous friends for gear because I don't have infinite and they all do. Now they will be all sucked up in what they can afford for themselves. So I'm pretty much RIP.

Don't worry bro, all you need to survive in this world is speed 1 and a glock 17

Shallowing

Mythical
    Shallowing
    Shallowing Shallowing
    Its worth a shot. I'd much rather fight for what i believe in, Than just let people who payed a ton of money to get infinite get scammed.
    I can see that you want to fight for what you believe in but at the same time you have also been asked to stop. I can see that you're probabaly frustrated about it but you have also put your point across many people's minds aka Katitude she has asked you to stop but you haven't at all. Just try to put it behind you as Kat would probably try to help you. But not stopping is being disrespectful and it's not ok. I'm not trying to be rude I'm just saying that you should stop. Maybe even _Nickk has seen this and just didn't say anything but put it into consideration.

Shallowing

Mythical
    Shallowing
    Shallowing Shallowing
    Ok to everyone that thinks HovacMc is scamming everyone who has infinite, well it's not true. In fact @Katitude is right it really isn't if you look up 'the definition of scam' it says "a dishonest scheme; a fraud". So everyone in this thread that has been saying "scam" does not know the real definition. The Owners and all the Staff have actually made a limit on infinite to take care of the number of players that complained that infinite is to OP. That is not scamming it's is just helping the complaints that have happened so the players could have a better time playing. Yes, maybe they could bring the limits up to about 250k to satisfy the rage of some people. But calling them scammers is a little to far. Also, many staff, I have seen say, that this is to make it more of a Walking Dead survival. Not to be rude but, if you want to call Staff, of a kind of huge server, scammers please try looking up the definition first.

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante
    Putting a limit on Infinite Money is not "immoral".

9d488c4dd6b949416c85906c5bd7a4c3d3163632d5606a6a068e487c0f3a2d73.jpg

The current 100k Infinite Money Limit is a compromise. Infinite Money was upsetting a large amount of players and was having a partially negative effect on gameplay. This limit is meant to help fix that issue, without upsetting everyone and removing Infinite Money entirely. Bear in mind that the server owners don't owe you anything, as this is a private server.

@Chick_Fil_A_Jr I recommend you go back and reread everything Katitude wrote. The staff are not doing this to punish anyone, the limit is meant to make gameplay more "survival-focused" and not "pains/money-focused".

To everyone----> This thread wasn't really necessary IMO and is turning into a flamewar. Constructive criticism of the reset is what should be focused on here, not over-exaggerated complaints and whining about how "unfair and scammy and immoral blah blah blah I deserve this" something is.

If you don't like something about the reset, consider making a discussion-based thread about improving it, without the need for personal attacks.

Regards,
    - 7th
    You tell 'em Cpt! ;d

Kanyay

Champion
    Kanyay
    Kanyay Kanyay
    Ok to everyone that thinks HovacMc is scamming everyone who has infinite, well it's not true. In fact @Katitude is right it really isn't if you look up 'the definition of scam' it says "a dishonest scheme; a fraud". So everyone in this thread that has been saying "scam" does not know the real definition. The Owners and all the Staff have actually made a limit on infinite to take care of the number of players that complained that infinite is to OP. That is not scamming it's is just helping the complaints that have happened so the players could have a better time playing. Yes, maybe they could bring the limits up to about 250k to satisfy the rage of some people. But calling them scammers is a little to far. Also, many staff, I have seen say, that this is to make it more of a Walking Dead survival. Not to be rude but, if you want to call Staff, of a kind of huge server, scammers please try looking up the definition first.
    I'm pretty sure people don't know what a "donation" is.

MiniSavageBaby

Infinite money should have a 100k limit to it.

There is a cooldown to painkillers, so infinite will be focusing less on spamming painkillers and this will converse money to suit other essentials. A full set of riot is $5, 000 while the other guns aren't a lot. Ammo may cost a bit, as well as food and other things you may include with your fights or ventures. This will also promote the survival aspect of The Mining Dead and people will start looting for gear, and this will be less on the infinite money so you have extra. Moreover you have been given a $5, 000 balance to start with the reset and when crates are working, you'll have looting, rare, godly, and legendary crates along with purchasing on the website and more. You will also have your upcoming monthly bonus and all kit perks regarding your ranks that many have purchased. For those who don't have a rank, you can always vote and for those who receive a rich bank account, it's always nice to help out others. This is only the start of something large and new, and you will be able to adapt to this and even enjoy yourself more if you realize how great this will be for everyone. I personally am excited to see a new form of pvp evolve, instead of op jugg wars at Atlanta. There will be more skill, and positions assigned to team members where you can work in a group and won't rely on overpowered gear to keep you alive. I understand this is new and people are scared, worried or upset of how this will work out but I guarantee this will be great for those who are willing to accept the reset, be positive, and find new ways to enjoy The Mining Dead! :D

~
    Katitude :p
    Maybe put a limit on how many pains you can buy a day instead of riot etc.

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_

HOVACMC!

I agree with this 100%

Also, NPC prices should be adjusted to actual market values.

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    This inf stuff is DUMB. BRING BACK OUR INF! Until then, i will start a boycott against buying stufff from shop. #MakeHavocGreatAgain (it WAS great before reset, but new map is good)

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    This inf stuff is DUMB. BRING BACK OUR INF! Until then, i will start a boycott against buying stufff from shop. #MakeHavocGreatAgain (it WAS great before reset, but new map is good)
    You won't get far with the hashtags because if it becomes repetitive, (In game) you will be faulty of any punishment. As stated earlier, please don't get salty due to the changes within the reset. Merry Christmas, I hope you had a lovely day. :)

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    I say that pains and inf return to the way they wer. No, people with kit assasian can kill full/half juggs in a few shots. And, because of the cooldown you cant do anything about it. It is not more fair and it is not more balanced. You lose all the gear that you spent money on. And, the example gave above is barely anything.You Need a lot more stuff for war, or anything. You will die without lots of ammo. And, 8 pain killers isnt enough. So, that puts to to around 100k. And after you spend all your money, then a noob can 2 shot you. Then, you are pretty much done for the day and you cant afford more gear. This update is 100% trash, the map from before was better. MAKE TMD GREAT AGAIN! OPEN YOUR EYES STAFF!