• Limiting Infinite

Should the limit on infinite be removed

• I didn't spend money on infinite so keep it

Votes: 10 24.4%
    • Buff infinite

Votes: 31 75.6%

• Total voters

Chick_Fil_A_Jr

Okay i agree, infinite was a bit OP, and definitely needed a nerf. But really a 100k limit. Doesn't that seem kind of small. People have spent hundreds of dollars to get infinite and it is supposed to be the best thing you can get in a crate. But you made it so you can only buy 100k worth of items per day with it. I'm pretty sure your meaning of "infinite" is wrong. So i propose that there should be compromise. Don't give back infinite money, but raise the amount you can buy with. 300k-500k sounds decent considering people donated hundreds of dollars to get it. If you don't raise the amount you can buy with infinite it is kind of a scam. People put money into crates to receive infinite money, not a 100k allowance. I am disappointed that Havoc would make the decision to nerf infinite so much that kit juggernaut gives you just as much money.

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Infinite money should have a 100k limit to it.

There is a cooldown to painkillers, so infinite will be focusing less on spamming painkillers and this will converse money to suit other essentials. A full set of riot is $5, 000 while the other guns aren't a lot. Ammo may cost a bit, as well as food and other things you may include with your fights or ventures. This will also promote the survival aspect of The Mining Dead and people will start looting for gear, and this will be less on the infinite money so you have extra. Moreover you have been given a $5, 000 balance to start with the reset and when crates are working, you'll have looting, rare, godly, and legendary crates along with purchasing on the website and more. You will also have your upcoming monthly bonus and all kit perks regarding your ranks that many have purchased. For those who don't have a rank, you can always vote and for those who receive a rich bank account, it's always nice to help out others. This is only the start of something large and new, and you will be able to adapt to this and even enjoy yourself more if you realize how great this will be for everyone. I personally am excited to see a new form of pvp evolve, instead of op jugg wars at Atlanta. There will be more skill, and positions assigned to team members where you can work in a group and won't rely on overpowered gear to keep you alive. I understand this is new and people are scared, worried or upset of how this will work out but I guarantee this will be great for those who are willing to accept the reset, be positive, and find new ways to enjoy The Mining Dead! :D

~
    Katitude :p

Last edited:

Chick_Fil_A_Jr

Infinite money should have a 100k limit to it.

There is a cooldown to painkillers, so infinite will be focusing less on spamming painkillers and this will converse money to suit other essentials. A full set of riot is $5, 000 while the other guns aren't a lot. Ammo may cost a bit, as well as food and other things you may include with your fights or ventures. This will also promote the survival aspect of The Mining Dead and people will start looting for gear, and this will be less on the infinite money so you have extra. Moreover you have been given a $5, 000 balance to start with the reset and when crates are working, you'll have looting, rare, godly, and legendary crates along with purchasing on the website and more. You will also have your upcoming monthly bonus and all kit perks regarding your ranks that many have purchased. For those who don't have a rank, you can always vote and for those who receive a rich bank account, it's always nice to help out others. This is only the start of something large and new, and you will be able to adapt to this and even enjoy yourself more if you realize how great this will be for everyone. I personally am excited to see a new form of pvp evolve, instead of op jugg wars at Atlanta. There will be more skill, and positions assigned to team members where you can work in a group and won't rely on overpowered gear to keep you alive. I understand this is new and people are scared, worried or upset of how this will work out but I guarantee this will be great for those who are willing to accept the reset, be positive, and find new ways to enjoy The Mining Dead! :D

~
    Katitude :p

I agree slightly. You say this will change pvp and there will be less jugg wars in Atlanta. But resetting vaults already did that. Another points you made was that it will decrease spamming pains. But the pains cool-down already did that. So this is an extra step that you guys didnt have to make but you did anyway, And this step is basically scamming people who spent a lot of money because they thought they where getting infinite money. Not some money per day.

xdeclanlee

Not everyone joined the server to roleplay or to kill people with M9's and R700's. Maybe if you all think that way, there should be certain tmd's with a cap limit. This would make everyone happy.
    But, it seems tmd doesn't want to make people happy.

Also, how are we meant to loot for gear when Medic gear gives us wire cutters and jerry cans?
    Fix your **** tmd, you're going to lose all / most your donators.

xdeclanlee

And since when was unlimited money limited? When buying crates or unlimited ages ago, we were promised one thing - If you get infinite, you get infinite. This is my problem. We have been scammed.
    Fair enough jugg, everyone knew there'd at some point be a reset, but Infinite was never said to clear or change.

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Another points you made was that it will decrease spamming pains. But the pains cool-down already did that
    The painkiller cooldown is intended (In my opinion) to reduce the amount of painkillers purchased thus meaning you won't have as much to spend with infinite; you won't need seven stacks of painkillers to pvp and use infinite for it if you are only going to use three stacks as a result from the new painkiller cooldown. This isn't an extra step, it helps in terms of conserving infinite spending and makes the game less overpowered and stacked. (It also brings more of a realistic feel to survival and not being able to intake that many chemicals into your system so quickly and without incredible effects on your character that you wouldn't want.)

And this step is basically scamming people who spent a lot of money because they thought they where getting infinite money
    This is not scamming - Infinite money is existant so you won't have to use your current TMD salary to purchase items from the npc. This idea is still present and you are able to use it to purchase free items from the shop without using your new money balance, you just won't be spending as much as before; this is perfectly fine.

For @xDeclanLee's thought that we are scamming, refer to the response here from @Chick_Fil_A_Jr.

Last edited:

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Not everyone joined the server to roleplay or to kill people with M9's and R700's. Maybe if you all think that way, there should be certain tmd's with a cap limit. This would make everyone happy.
    But, it seems tmd doesn't want to make people happy.
    The Mining Dead wasn't intended particularly to roleplay or play with bad gear. The server's intent is to bring back the survival aspect of the game as the overpowered gear has become too much of an issue and is causing more players to leave than your idea that people will leave by the new implementation of a less stacked and overpowered gameplay.

you're going to lose all / most your donators.
    We're going to gain players over time, the new map created by the extremely talented builders will attract players as well as new additions such as loot bags, Elo, and other small objects and features. I'm honestly sorry you're disappointed about the new update and it's not the way you'd like it, but this is how it is and I'm proud of all the hours, effort, and dedication towards this update. People won't leave safezones and instantly be shot by ten players spamming painkillers in full Jugg that even have legendary items and infinite money. This is the issue and we've found a beneficial fix to it; it will help other players actually be able to survive for more than five minutes, there will be new ways to pvp, and you will finally learn that your overpowered gear and dozens of stacked players won't keep you alive. :)

This is an incredible change and players will come to love it as an outcome. Huge thank you to the builders, owners, and everyone who pitched in with the reset; you guys are amazing and I appreciate everything you are doing for this server. ^w^

Last edited:

Chick_Fil_A_Jr

The painkiller cooldown is intended (In my opinion) to reduce the amount of painkillers purchased thus meaning you won't have as much to spend with infinite; you won't need seven stacks of painkillers to pvp and use infinite for it if you are only going to use three stacks as a result from the new painkiller cooldown. This isn't an extra step, it helps in terms of conserving infinite spending and makes the game less overpowered and stacked. (It also brings more of a realistic feel to survival and not being able to intake that many chemicals into your system so quickly and without incredible effects on your character that you wouldn't want.)

This is not scamming - Infinite money is existant so you won't have to use your current TMD salary to purchase items from the npc. This idea is still present and you are able to use it to purchase free items from the shop without using your new money balance, you just won't be spending as much as before; this is perfectly fine.

For @xDeclanLee's thought that we are scamming, refer to the response here from @Chick_Fil_A_Jr.

It is scamming because infinite money is not existent. 100k a day is not infinite money. Infinite means unlimited. You cant limit unlimited. So people spent all this money on crates to get infinite money. What you did is taking away infinite and replacing it with an allowance. I guarantee you if you ask someone with infinite, they would say i wouldn't have spent any money for 100k a day.

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    It is scamming because infinite money is not existent. 100k a day is not infinite money. Infinite means unlimited. You cant limit unlimited. So people spent all this money on crates to get infinite money. What you did is taking away infinite and replacing it with an allowance. I guarantee you if you ask someone with infinite, they would say i wouldn't have spent any money for 100k a day.
    Please do not argue for a topic you can't win, I won't put in the effort to discuss something when the other person won't take no for an answer and accept how things are going to be. I've read your comments, but please read mine. :(

If I see anyone arguing the topic further, this thread will be locked.

Chick_Fil_A_Jr

Please do not argue for a topic you can't win, I won't put in the effort to discuss something when the other person won't take no for an answer and accept how things are going to be. :(

I understand but this forum is for everyone to express there opinion, so if you do not want to argue with me then just don't

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    The 100k limit is too big of a nerf... where as now I don't wanna open legendary crates and use my skulls on Kits instead :(

LillyAnna

Mythical
    LillyAnna
    LillyAnna LillyAnna
    I understand why there is a limit, but I selfishly don't like it. I ran out of my daily allowance in like 10 mins on accident because I didn't know about it until now lol. However, I'd rather have an allowance then have nothing at all. I do think they should change the name because it isn't infinite money. Maybe Allowance money or something. Calling it "infinite money" is a bit deceiving imo.

Shallowing

Mythical
    Shallowing
    Shallowing Shallowing
    The arguing won't help with the infinite money "issue". Just try to look on the bright side of things than the negative.:p The staff have worked their butts off to make the server the best (even though in my opinion the server looks amazing) instead of arguing and giving them hate try to at least keep it to yourself. They have enough to do than to stress about the hate that's going around. Yes, maybe the infinite allowance should go up maybe a little bit but be happy they didn't take the infinite away completely. All they are trying to do is make this server feel more of TWD survival show.
    On a different note; I love the new update I'm so very appreciate the Staff and Builders for this amazing update!! Can't wait to see what comes next!:)

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    I kind of like this. I like that the server will be more than 10v2 in atlanta, and people wont be spamming pains as much. That will be fun. But, i did enjoy going to wars. I guess it is a win/lose type of situation. This Update makes the mining dead way more realistic, at first i hated this but now i am starting to like it more. I will miss the jugg wars, but that doesnt mean that there will still be some wars. I think inf should be buffed a bit, but not much honestly.

bethgreenesings
    bethgreenesings bethgreenesings
    I don't really think it should be called infinite... infinite=limitless/ cap of 100k is not limitless... I mean I totally get adding it, infinite is op, but yeah the name should be changed if this stays. But I'm actually kinda fine with this if it's for a few weeks/months whatever, since there was just a reset. I would feel kinda bad if I was able to get all that I wanted and others aren't able to do so. ( I mean I can still get more than others but..)

Brqd

Welp, I dont have inf an i usually depended on my friends for gear. But now theyll only be concerned about what they can afford for themselves. #RipRed2k16

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante
    Tbh I find it good that lots of good players are leaving, I'm tired of the same PvPers every time I play, and anyways, nobody's leaving really.