• I didn't spend money on infinite so keep it

Votes: 10 24.4%
    • Buff infinite

Votes: 31 75.6%

• Total voters

The7thCpt

Extrospected
    Extrospected Extrospected
    I say that pains and inf return to the way they wer. No, people with kit assasian can kill full/half juggs in a few shots. And, because of the cooldown you cant do anything about it. It is not more fair and it is not more balanced. You lose all the gear that you spent money on. And, the example gave above is barely anything.You Need a lot more stuff for war, or anything. You will die without lots of ammo. And, 8 pain killers isnt enough. So, that puts to to around 100k. And after you spend all your money, then a noob can 2 shot you. Then, you are pretty much done for the day and you cant afford more gear. This update is 100% trash, the map from before was better. MAKE TMD GREAT AGAIN! OPEN YOUR EYES STAFF!
    See below.
    Seeing complaints written like this is tiring, unhelpful and unnecessary, to be frank.

Here is a neat summary of your post and others I have seen like it from the staff's point of view--->

"OMG TMD is ruined, no more OP pains and Unlimited Infinite so I can't stock up on hundreds of painkiller stacks! wow pvp sucks now, why did the staff have to even the playing field and make everything fair to give other players a better chance and focus more on survival, this is so uncool, I'm entitled to have unfair advantages over regular players in PVP, blah blah blah, Staff need to fix this right now, however, I'll give absolutely no constructive suggestions or criticism on the reset, I'll just whine about it loudly and try to put the staff down, this update is horrible and the server is completely destroyed! "

Please consider making a more constructive and thoughtful post about criticisms concerning the reset.

Regards,
    - 7th

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    I say that pains and inf return to the way they wer. No, people with kit assasian can kill full/half juggs in a few shots. And, because of the cooldown you cant do anything about it. It is not more fair and it is not more balanced. You lose all the gear that you spent money on. And, the example gave above is barely anything.You Need a lot more stuff for war, or anything. You will die without lots of ammo. And, 8 pain killers isnt enough. So, that puts to to around 100k. And after you spend all your money, then a noob can 2 shot you. Then, you are pretty much done for the day and you cant afford more gear. This update is 100% trash, the map from before was better. MAKE TMD GREAT AGAIN! OPEN YOUR EYES STAFF!

Ive killed a dull jugg with military level gear. No pains.

And you think that this server is all about PVP. ITS NOT. Have you eatched TWD? people just dont go and fight cause they want to, they fight because they have to or they are being attacked.

THIS SERVER IS NOT KITPVP.

Also, assasain is spelled assasin.

Pawndahhh

Tbh I find it good that lots of good players are leaving, I'm tired of the same PvPers every time I play, and anyways, nobody's leaving really.
    I left 4 months ago, and i am just thinking about joining back, so really people did quit -_-

BigMikeJ23

Not everyone joined the server to roleplay or to kill people with M9's and R700's. Maybe if you all think that way, there should be certain tmd's with a cap limit. This would make everyone happy.
    But, it seems tmd doesn't want to make people happy.

Also, how are we meant to loot for gear when Medic gear gives us wire cutters and jerry cans?
    Fix your **** tmd, you're going to lose all / most your donators.
    So true

BigMikeJ23

When a server cares more about new players, then donators who have been here since the server started and actually helped it to grow to where it is...

drewey09

Champion
    drewey09
    drewey09 drewey09
    When a server cares more about new players, then donators who have been here since the server started and actually helped it to grow to where it is...

That's like saying the world cared more about the elderly then they did children, children are our future, we have to care about them.