Results are only viewable after voting.
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

seuboi

Mythical
    seuboi
    seuboi seuboi
    "server is ded" = me and mah pals dont like it

This server (and not only TMD but a lot of usually high-populated ones) is in a low pace cause theres no 'groundbreaking' updates (since the addition of the whispperes and tank zombies and some locations). Interesting servers will invest hard in mechanics, activities, tasks etc, things achievable through some heavy mods in recent versions, not rolling back even more to the point where the game is basically a skinned MC mobile version.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    I'm done replying to comments, I guess people don't really miss tmd as i thought people would
    I miss it too. Specifically 2015. Those were simpler times.... But I do like the current TMD. Idk, I guess you eventually get tired of complaining and just accept that change has happened. No sense crying over spilled milk, right? Just wipe it up and move on, ya know?

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    CravenPython108 CravenPython108
    I'm not sure if you've seen Mineplex lately, but it's countless servers that are dragging as well. I like your attempt to bring about change, though unfortunately there isn't much we can really do, at least from my perspective / opinion.

~Katitude
    Mineplex is dying because a) 50% of their modes are ripped from Hypixel, b) because their auto mod, chat filter, and staff team itself are rather bad, c) because a large percentage of the players on there are diseases, and d) because they simply stopped bringing out new modes. Since they repackaged bedwars into cakewars for their server, there's only maybe one mode that's come out since then. I'm not even sure what it was, since they've changed the hub to make it harder to find stuff.

So basically my point is that Mineplex isn't dying because of Minecraft as a whole, it's dying because it's a pretty awful server. For a comparison, look at hypixel. It usually has 10 times the playerbase.
    They never did it right. The people who have "moved on" are also missing old tmd and would do anything for it back, maybe except you.
    Ig my question would be what you'd like to see in TMDOP that isn't in TMDC. If there isn't that much difference, why is TMDC not very active?

JT900

JT900
    JT900 JT900
    Here we go again with hating on staff for updates or lack thereof.
    (Before anyone quotes me on that, my Beta Team post was another problem entirely)

Nobody really knows the future of the server. It's got a semi-decent player count with this recent update and the TMD mode is doing alright now. I'm assuming OP is one of the notorious OGs that has nostalgia of the old days or whatever.
    If there's going to be a mode with the old update content, it's whatever. I honestly don't think anyone cares if it does or doesn't happen anymore. The server is fine as it is and I think it'll be greater as time passes.

Let's just kill the walkers (and each other if you like PVP) and enjoy Havoc with what we got.

Peace out and I hope to see all of you when I'm online. :)

Here we go again with hating on staff for updates or lack thereof.
    (Before anyone quotes me on that, my Beta Team post was another problem entirely)

Nobody really knows the future of the server. It's got a semi-decent player count with this recent update and the TMD mode is doing alright now. I'm assuming OP is one of the notorious OGs that has nostalgia of the old days or whatever.
    If there's going to be a mode with the old update content, it's whatever. I honestly don't think anyone cares if it does or doesn't happen anymore. The server is fine as it is and I think it'll be greater as time passes.

Let's just kill the walkers (and each other if you like PVP) and enjoy Havoc with what we got.

Peace out and I hope to see all of you when I'm online. :)
    What are you saying you dumb kid, you are one of them stupid kids from TMDPVP you dont know anything about server, you play TMD on IT lesson in school with your 12 yo classmates . You dont know anything about OGs and OG TMD

I dont understand why you vote for no. We cant lose anything and if you play TMDPVP then dont even reply to this. This threat was made for OGs and not for 12 yo kiddos. If you like TMDPVP then play, if you want rollback on TMDC then reply. Thanks

JT900

JT900
    JT900 JT900
    What are you saying you dumb kid, you are one of them stupid kids from TMDPVP you dont know anything about server, you play TMD on IT lesson in school with your 12 yo classmates . You dont know anything about OGs and OG TMD
    Tf are you going on about? Are you high?

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    So this has been a 3 year battle. Rollback does not mean anything at this point because this has been well over the 10th time we have tried to "rollback" to please the "og" players but nobody can confirm at this point what they want because it has been changed so much. The current tmdc setup is the exact copy to 1.7 2016 game style and mechanics you can ask any developer and they will confirm its the exact same. So again a 3 going on 4 year battle which at this point is flipping between 1.7 and 1.8. I can confirm this, we are redoing the entire pvp aspect of tmd which so far will be similar to the way 1.10 tmdop was but still 1.7.

Stalling

So this has been a 3 year battle. Rollback does not mean anything at this point because this has been well over the 10th time we have tried to "rollback" to please the "og" players but nobody can confirm at this point what they want because it has been changed so much. The current tmdc setup is the exact copy to 1.7 2016 game style and mechanics you can ask any developer and they will confirm its the exact same. So again a 3 going on 4 year battle which at this point is flipping between 1.7 and 1.8. I can confirm this, we are redoing the entire pvp aspect of tmd which so far will be similar to the way 1.10 tmdop was but still 1.7.
    I don't mean to be rude, but you're a ****ing ******. The staff have attempted to rollback the og server... how they remember it, and with a few changes that they see fit. We don't ****ing care. Give us our old server back, not with a few kinks, if you want to please us, maybe instead of making something we don't want, follow the instructions we gave you, which were incredibly clear?

I don't mean to be rude, but you're a ****ing ******. The staff have attempted to rollback the og server... how they remember it, and with a few changes that they see fit. We don't ****ing care. Give us our old server back, not with a few kinks, if you want to please us, maybe instead of making something we don't want, follow the instructions we gave you, which were incredibly clear?
    Hes actually right, We wanted OG TMD and you literally give us kit pvp which was **** too because everyone was hacking there and milis were tapping fulls with 5x Crossbows and KSG wih dmg 15 lol. Then you updated it to OLD map and thats the worst update. The server doesnt even have looting bags and ****. Its just clear map with 0 players, even TMDPVE is more fun than TMDC because you dont listen to players and you always do some ****. Thanks

PeachDABoss was just right. Thats exactly what happened. Rip Peach

Attachments

• 1BDC5CDB-D988-45B8-B349-5AB66B0A1619.png
      1BDC5CDB-D988-45B8-B349-5AB66B0A1619.png
      559.8 KB · Views: 15

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    Looks like I am not the only one with brain damage then.

Look players (and by players I mean the og's) asked for 1.7 2016 tmd yes, we can all agree that this is all anyone has been saying for the past 3 years "bring back old 2016 tmd" and I **** you not that is exactly what we did with tmdc, we gave the old map that still used the crate loot system, we applied the exact same 2016 mechanics so it is the exact copy of what was being asked for. But its almost over because we do have intentions to remove tmdc and focus mainly on a single pvp server. To be honest the decision to remove tmdc was made months ago but we are still caught up in exactly what people are asking for cause its been nothing but back and forth changes to mechanics for the past year.

I will make a note on the opinion of some of the "og's", which is that some of them, not all but some of them have lost there public opinion for us when they decided to break the rules of the server.

JT900

JT900
    JT900 JT900
    I will make a note on the opinion of some of the "og's", which is that some of them, not all but some of them have lost there public opinion for us when they decided to break the rules of the server.
    Sounds like karma to me tbh. They act immature even after they get what they wanted, so they lose their right to an opinion.

Stalling

Looks like I am not the only one with brain damage then.

Look players (and by players I mean the og's) asked for 1.7 2016 tmd yes, we can all agree that this is all anyone has been saying for the past 3 years "bring back old 2016 tmd" and I **** you not that is exactly what we did with tmdc, we gave the old map that still used the crate loot system, we applied the exact same 2016 mechanics so it is the exact copy of what was being asked for. But its almost over because we do have intentions to remove tmdc and focus mainly on a single pvp server. To be honest the decision to remove tmdc was made months ago but we are still caught up in exactly what people are asking for cause its been nothing but back and forth changes to mechanics for the past year.

So there were motorcycles? cars? Spas's? No tier 5's? Was 1.7? Were there events? good gooth learn ur place

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    So there were motorcycles? cars? Spas's? No tier 5's? Was 1.7? Were there events? good gooth learn ur place
    By the way yes cars and motorcycles were in the 1.7 edition back when the server was highly active and peeked up to 800 players.

Status
    Not open for further replies.