• Message to Staff

Agree?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Stalling

Not to be rude, but holy **** JBentley. None of what you say matters. You're a builder, You roleplay. Good **** on the builds, but don't talk about the server like you know it from an Og's perspective LOL

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    Not to be rude, but holy **** JBentley. None of what you say matters. You're a builder, You roleplay. Good **** on the builds, but don't talk about the server like you know it from an Og's perspective LOL

Yeah, but still, who are you?

I know JBentley, and many other respectable players here, but you seem to come from nowhere buddy.

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    well I have been around since the beginning dear child and just so you know I do more than just building. Also please stop using the term "og" like you are one because we all know you are not one since you didn't even know we had cars and legend weapons back in 1.7 days when the server was at its highest peak. Its just so gosh darn sad that you have to try and fit in and act like you know it all or its just to seek and have the thrill of attention woohoo. Word of advice from an old man to a small lad like yourself, if you are going to make an argument or an assumption about like me, you may want to get your facts straight first.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Stalling: I'm Og My OpIniOn iS fAcT

>Joined the forums this Tuesday

JB can basically be considered one of the founding fathers of Havoc (even if it is a stretch, he's been around since dirt was invented), so when y'all are goin' off about how JB doesn' know **** or can't say anything because he "roleplays," it makes YOU look so incredibly dumb. The head builder, who is basically one of the few reasons this server exists, has every right to call you out, make opinions, and defend his points. From my experience, JB is probably one of few who really wants to please both the TMDC/PVP and TMDPVE communities. He's put so much sweat and time into the texture packs, the guns, and leading and managing the build team -- give him the respect he deserves, for gosh sake!

Ultimately, people like this random Stalling guy are just contributing to what they're fighting against. Logic would dictate that if you wanted a significant change to something, you'd go about doing so in a civilized, respectful manner. Not screaming matches with staff and other players. Surely I'm not crazy for thinking this? 'Cuz the more you ***** and moan, the more the administration can say "Oh, it doesn't matter what we do, you'll hate it anyway. Sorry, no more updates." Just sayin.

EDIT: in regards to the forum join date roast, he may actually be OG he may not be. I was here in 2015 but I joined the forums a year later (for different reasons, but still).

BryceBAM

Titan
    MagicApollo
    MagicApollo MagicApollo
    You are truly a ****ing degenerate. I was referring to when you said "TMDC was what you wanted' Yet we couldn't use cars on TMDC. Absolute ****ing newgen you've never touched a real team, and I'd smoke you in any 5v1. Learn your place ****head random.
    image0.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.